Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5063767 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10854) (10855) (10856) (10857) (10858) (10859) (10860) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:
First of all,I'm so proud of the choice I made to love and support Erica from the very beginning till the end!
Stanning her wasn't easy but it was worth it.
I couldn't have asked for a better housemate and I'm so happy that she's doing well.

Laycon played a very good game and won and I am genuinely happy for him concerning his most recent achievement(forget my snide comments about him).I dragged him because of his fans,not because he did anything wrong but we move! grin

Nengi played a very smart game and composed herself in the house.I wish her well.
To everyone I cursed and fought with,I apologise and I hope we all live to witness more seasons of bbnaija,more love,more happiness,experience good health and excel in our various ways.
See you soon.... cheers!grin

Signing out.
Cheers darllll......You see why i love you...we muveeee....you took these words from my mouth...Don't listen to whatever anyone is saying,maybe Ebuka will need to organize fans reunion for people like them...Erica is cool with vee and Nengi,why should we keep saying crazy stuffs about them...**kisses***as I sign out in peace...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2021
LAYCON: I thought I was going to last in big Brothers house for the only two weeks❤

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Not to forget Ozo,I'm surely going to miss my favourites, may Hod continue to bless you all❤

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Dorothy is the biggest loser in this reunion

She tarnished her image by confessing that she gave a weak contender brighto head.And the worse part it is that brighto doesn't value her atall

Now those dieing to date her will see her as a cheap hoe

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Tochi is the man

The guys were afraid to tackle the ladies,Some were pretending so they can please there fanz and to be in the good book of successful housemates.People like Lucy,wathoni,neo,nengi and praise

But tochi no send anybody.He gave it to anyone that crossed his lane hot

Hiz the man of the show

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2021
Please is kaisha still Alive?

Make im no be say dem kill person daughter for reunion

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2021
KAHBOOM:
Please is kaisha still Alive?

Make im no be say dem kill person daughter for reunion

Keisha is still alive..Shiz still in coma receiving drip at Lagos state university teaching hospital.I heard Lucy damaged her vocal box cry

U can show her luv by sending her flowers

Please Pray for Keisha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Ka3na apologising to Nengi.....

What? Aww, this is a different Katrina…
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Yes, I hope Elites and Icon's can finally check out and let everyone rest...Whew!!!!

Or we can open the thread for the new season… grin

So they can continue their gbasgbos in peace

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

She was actually there for the entire reunion but I think they edited out most of her parts. She’s got a very bad attitude and was only pretending in the house

I saw her confrontational attitude during her fight with Nengi. She kept chesting Nengi to provoke her and get into a fight. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2021
MamBi:

Or we can open the thread for the new season… grin

So they can continue their gbasgbos in peace

Allow thread opener to this work o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Kiddwaya kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ikwereanlion:
Tochi is the man

The guys were afraid to tackle the ladies,Some were pretending so they can please there fanz and to be in the good book of successful housemates.People like Lucy,wathoni,neo,nengi and praise

But tochi no send anybody.He gave it to anyone that crossed his lane hot

Hiz the man of the show
Tochi Tochi hnnm!
But were was this energy when it mattered in the house sad..... Which means he was fake in the house but had to redeem himself in this reunion.. Lesson to upcoming housemates!!!! Tochi would have been a top tier housemate and probably more successful now if he had shown this funny and humorous side of him but no he spent his time in the house being a fellow man's (Kidd)errand boy who by the way kept it real till date and is way more successful than the tochi..
Life lessons!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
nadesh:
Kiddwaya kiss
A real G cool
He is similar to Vee in handling conflicts!
My britico babies cool
They rubbish their opponent without even saying much or sounding silly!
I was waiting for any of the guys to mess with him to see the outcome cheesy
I loved how he made Wathoni and kaisha that tried coming at him look like fools without even going back and forth.... That's class and brain wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Make I go tell DJ to play DORIME for all the Elites for this thread. grin
Jayjaycee,Ugwuwaanyi,Kendrick,Rain,Nomyth,Noobster,Observanc1 and many others wey dey disguise grin
We too much! grin
God bless u plenty Tatiana4u. U are the best.
I was watching bbnaija with an open mind, with focus on beauty queens, nengi and erica only. And i kept seeing one tiny, black mosquitoe chasing erica up and down. And thought to myself that erica gives in to this little black thing, i will cancel her for life.
My undying love for erica was the day she asked wooden idol, little, black, ugly, very sick sickler, chicken bone, drumstick, ikorodu badoo cultist laycoon or whatever is his stupid name "how can i walk on the street with u? What will people think of me?" And i say yes, that's my girl.
And kiddwaya hammered the final nail on the coffin "how can i fight a guy half my size"
God bless Erica forever.
Don't watch Nigerian films, but i will go with my wife and watch Erica's "Devil In Agbada" tomorrow at the Cinema. While the wooden image's so-called fans will be waiting for the pirated copies N200 own.
God bless all Erica's fans on this page, including those secret fans who don't post for fear of backlash. me I developed thick skin against bitter people's comments since Big Brother Africa Season 1.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oya, so-called ever crying so-called laycoon's fans, come and answer 1 simple question.
During the task of places you have been to, your wooden idol laycoon said he had been to only cotonou, but after BBN, he would explore the world.
So, why has the very sick, sickler laycoon been confined to lagos and ogun states since the end of the show?
The answer is simple, that man has been in and out of ikorodu general hospital every other day since the end of the programme.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:
First of all,I'm so proud of the choice I made to love and support Erica from the very beginning till the end!
Stanning her wasn't easy but it was worth it.
I couldn't have asked for a better housemate and I'm so happy that she's doing well.

Laycon played a very good game and won and I am genuinely happy for him concerning his most recent achievement(forget my snide comments about him).I dragged him because of his fans,not because he did anything wrong but we move! grin

Nengi played a very smart game and composed herself in the house.I wish her well.
To everyone I cursed and fought with,I apologise and I hope we all live to witness more seasons of bbnaija,more love,more happiness,experience good health and excel in our various ways.
See you soon.... cheers!grin

Signing out.
Good!! but I will advice u to go for spiritual cleansing before embracing the new housemate cos it's glaring that u have a thing with badluck..
I forgived u looool!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Out of all the humans to have ever being born on earth, only 1458 are followed by Grammys on IG. Laycon is one of them.

Out of all the Africans to have ever being born on planet earth only two of them are followed by Grammys on IG. Laycon is one of them!

I don't stan nonsense!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Cheers darllll......You see why i love you...we muveeee....you took these words from my mouth...Don't listen to whatever anyone is saying,maybe Ebuka will need to organize fans reunion for people like them...Erica is cool with vee and Nengi,why should we keep saying crazy stuffs about them...**kisses***as I sign out in peace...
Nice advice cheesy it will save u and her From landing in the ICU seeing how those Queens will continuously flog ur cumkwin with their successcheesy

Queen Nengi the undisputed Queen of Lockdown!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Any idea on when the new season is starting?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
observanc1:
God bless u plenty Tatiana4u. U are the best.
I was watching bbnaija with an open mind, with focus on beauty queens, nengi and erica only. And i kept seeing one tiny, black mosquitoe chasing erica up and down. And thought to myself that erica gives in to this little black thing, i will cancel her for life.
My undying love for erica was the day she asked wooden idol, little, black, ugly, very sick sickler, chicken bone, drumstick, ikorodu badoo cultist laycoon or whatever is his stupid name "how can i walk on the street with u? What will people think of me?" And i say yes, that's my girl.
And kiddwaya hammered the final nail on the coffin "how can i fight a guy half my size"
God bless Erica forever.
Don't watch Nigerian films, but i will go with my wife and watch Erica's "Devil In Agbada" tomorrow at the Cinema. While the wooden image's so-called fans will be waiting for the pirated copies N200 own.
God bless all Erica's fans on this page, including those secret fans who don't post for fear of backlash. me I developed thick skin against bitter people's comments since Big Brother Africa Season 1.

Honestly, you need the most rest.

It is not easy to cry and regurgitate trash for close to a year. Which is what you did. Repeating the same lines and hateful words like a broken radio.

Your hate was not enough to stop the ICON ship.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ikwereanlion:
Dorothy is the biggest loser in this reunion

She tarnished her image by confessing that she gave a weak contender brighto head.And the worse part it is that brighto doesn't value her atall

Now those dieing to date her will see her as a cheap hoe
Can you please move on with your life
Weak contender kee you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
All I can say is, I WON WITH HONOURABLE REBECCA NENGI HAMPSON

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
I am proud stanning Ozo and Nengi this year

Both of them made me proud

To my superions here and beyond,the journey still continues,it's time to put aside bbn status and project Ozo more as a sport enthusiast and his various endorsement deals not forgetting his Wednesday show

My ninjas,we were able to stand tall above the criticism and prove that Nengi was more than just beauty,she was able to share her story and made it into a success.she is loved

My icons,y'all the biggest fanbase no cap,I duff my hat for you guys,you were supportive of his journey and was still there when he evolved as a bbn star to a musician.you all deserve a nice treat for job well, congratulations to Laycon as the winner of the bbn lockdown edition

My elites,you guys deserved applause too and I have a special shoutout to Tatiana, jayjaycee0 and nomyth,you guys stood your ground when everything was going wrong but at the end of the day it was just a game and all the housemates became winners

Neotribe our fellow Apple boy,vee our fellow straw,kiddwaya our money man(like his personality alot),exploras we are thankful for the few weeks of friendship and to the rest of the fanbase.i love you all

Let's light and love rule

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Asides Tochi! Other housemates I noticed were totally fake in the house.. from the totally different personality they exhibited at this concluded reunion are kaisha and Tolanibaj
I wasn't really shocked about others.. including the ones that were exposed cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
observanc1:
Oya, so-called ever crying so-called laycoon's fans, come and answer 1 simple question.
During the task of places you have been to, your wooden idol laycoon said he had been to only cotonou, but after BBN, he would explore the world.
So, why has the very sick, sickler laycoon been confined to lagos and ogun states since the end of the show?
The answer is simple, that man has been in and out of ikorodu general hospital every other day since the end of the programme.

Lol to think someone with this low IQ is married, gets me curious. How does she cope with your subhuman tendencies?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Make I press some necks:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/03/nigerians-celebrate-as-laycon-performs-for-grammy/

The boy is good and gone global.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Froshloaded:

Awwwn❤️
grin cheesy kiss wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

grin cheesy kiss wink
U are a strong woman

I apologise for any hurtful words and the cussing

At the end of the day,our babies all won in their ways

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
I love you even more,my dear and I hope we end up on the same team over and over again cos you are 1 in a million! kiss
I'm so happy that Erica's made up with vee and Nengi and I won't be surprised to see her and Laycon becoming friends again.Life is too short to carry grudges and so much bitterness around and I hope some evil minded people here would move on and focus more on their pathetic lives,instead of blaming people who dont care if they exist for their woes!
We move!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
fyneguy:

Lol to think someone with this low IQ is married, gets me curious. How does she cope with your subhuman tendencies?
Married?? not possible ,I think he is pre teen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10854) (10855) (10856) (10857) (10858) (10859) (10860) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.