Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5080390 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
CaSttLe:

Dozie nna, dont u want drama? Fr.Bright seems like an undercover instigator..he's a silent wahala
the guy na silent undercover wey dey put fire once you involve am cheesy cheesy cheesy but he need to be active in putting more fire so he gets fans
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Lilo,Eric,tochi,tolani,bright,praise and wathoni should leave that house on Sunday!
I'm tired of seeing them on my screen!
Iya gbonkan please do something about that Brighto guy first....If it's possible,let him leave tomorrow
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Praise is everywhere with that his pointed butt..he's active,i like. He will do well in arena games. I wish him all d best in d games even if na 2mil...at least make something touch you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Brickleberry:

why me bro?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
ntyce:

Bright still gives something even if negative....

Eric with his 6 packs does NOTHING
They are in the same WhatsApp group and they will be gone soon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Prince nice skipping skills. Triky is so silly cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
doziefrank07:
Dorathy is one pretty soul that I've noticed....
She no get wahala...and she also have good sense of humour.
I like the fact that she's confident in her body.
bitchh is a fullblown akporoko cockblocker
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
safarigirl:

No.

I just type as they speak. My decoder is ancient, there is no recording, pausing or rewinding with it cheesy

Same with my decoder lol
You do amazing with updates. Not something I can venture into at all. I just analyze away in my own BBworld

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Broobembem:
Put Frodd, Tacha, Joe, Jackye, Cyndy, Sheyi and Esther in their midst and watch them pull out a wonderful performance.
Mumunaries:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
safarigirl:

E no get wetin she don show to prove say she be malicious person.

I agree she's not as happy as she dey show say she be, but wetin I no agree be say, she dey malicious.

Nara Ozim on Twitter knows both Erica and Nengi, and according to her, Nengi na snake, Erica na sweet soul. This is who knows them outside, nobody don come talk say Erica na snake, and bad people, actual bad people, dey always get who ready to expose them

Yes, her happiness is a reuse, but probably because inside, she's sad, not malicious, just sad.

I also feel she is sad and vulnerable inside already and may have abandonment issues based on her talk in the house
My BBheart

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Neo and Vee's paper boat sha.
Will it become a ship?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
kid go Bleep erica. one of them will win. exceot if kid fuckup. praize trying to cockblock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Couple gisting

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
erica will be the most successful naija celeb. we are not even talking of bbn. i mean most successful celeb in naija. i pity all those sinators bank account. my empress will drain naija economy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The truth is that Nnegi will win like mercy and laycon with all the hype will be second by mercy.History shows the housemate with the highest number of followers while in the house wins, Nnegi is far ahead of laycon with followers even with laycon verification that have helped him to get followers easily.More followers, more popularity, more votes.
Tasha had the highest followers last season she nor still win

cee c and Tobi had the highest followers during miracle season them nor still win

So stop saying trash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
las las nengi will end with one of the peasants. like tricky t lmao grin grin grin
i see tolani geting one hot guy soon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kidd wan devour this sweet Erica
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Threebear:
Ozo is extremely handsome with a skin like skimmed milk .

He's academically and emotionally Intelligent .

His elocution is superb.

His fellow housemates love and adore him because he has a sherang and honcho qualities .

He's one of the most entertaining , competitive and interesting guys in the house .

Is it his fault he doesn't look like a kwashiorkor survivor from second world war?

Is it his fault that he's not a failed low budget rapper ?

Is it his fault that he didn't spend all his money on weed rather used it to obtain a masters in UK ?

Is it his fault he was born good looking and doesn't look like a remnant of a rejected local deity ?

Is it his fault he was born into a privileged home of doctors ?

Why can't Nigerians see beyond mediocrity .

This is how you guys wasted money on Efe and you want to do it again?

If drugcon was that good a musician he wouldn't need big brother platform to blow .

Fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me .

This is why the economic development of this country is stunted , because we never look beyond our sentiments.

You want kwashiorkorcon to win because he reminds you of all your impediments , but how long shall we linger on our struggles .

What of progressiveness ?
What of change ?
You'd pick a z grade Naira Marley over a first class engineer ?

Nigeria ...who did this to us ?

You only support good-looking people year in and year out.
It's almost like it's a crime to be wor-wor grin
Haba

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
brighto just came to bbn to drink water. dude don finsh all the water for house
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Strugglingman: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
NENGIsmells:
erica will be the most successful naija celeb. we are not even talking of bbn. i mean most successful celeb in naija. i pity all those sinators bank account. my empress will drain naija economy
senators*
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
SilentBang:

@bolded what has that got to do with anything? wasn't venita an actress too

Anyways we love her like that... I hope she keeps the act on! grin

That's how you all killed bambam's journey.

You will keep seeing her till the very last week ... tongue

How did you come about this?
A whole bambam fan like me?

Abeg go and vote for your gold digger actress and stop saying what you are unsure of... tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
Vee and neo situationship is the most mature in the house.. They don't force it, it flows
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lol Nengi intentionally swinging her hips extra hard when walking directly in front of Ozor cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Of lay lay looks funny chewing that gum hahahahha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Strugglingman:
senators*
na, it is sinators. u poc.

poc means piece of shuiiittt
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
galaxyball:
Lol Nengi intentionally swinging her hips extra hard when walking directly in front of Ozor cheesy
she is a learner. i see amshe was really swinging it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
las las na tricky t go lash the smelling kpekus
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
safarigirl:

E no get wetin she don show to prove say she be malicious person.

I agree she's not as happy as she dey show say she be, but wetin I no agree be say, she dey malicious.

Nara Ozim on Twitter knows both Erica and Nengi, and according to her, Nengi na snake, Erica na sweet soul. This is who knows them outside, nobody don come talk say Erica na snake, and bad people, actual bad people, dey always get who ready to expose them

Yes, her happiness is a reuse, but probably because inside, she's sad, not malicious, just sad.
Na true sha

I don't have any problem with Nengi,but if she proves to be a bad bivtch to my sweet Erica,the I will show her who I am

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
NENGIsmells:
brighto just came to bbn to drink water. dude don finsh all the water for house
River Niger awaits him on Sunday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
people forget that in the game of life not everything is won free and fair, just add a little toughness and strategy to always stay ahead in the game.
nah fine she fine, she know kill person ,no be she fight lucy abi katrina neither did she ask to be desirable by men.
lets focus and VOTE Nengi to 32052

See how person pikin fine. Na wa o!.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
doziefrank07:

grin grin grin you are joke personified

So after all the money people spent this week to keep their fave in the house,biggie will not now evict anybody??

Better go to Oshodi and wait for your brother Brighto

You will see naa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Whats wrong with Keisha sef
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kaisha can be unnecessarily stubborn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.