Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5024128 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10884) (10885) (10886) (10887) (10888) (10889) (10890) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
jayjaycee0:

This is how people package themselves the helpers of their destiny will start looking up to them.
You better humble yourself so that we can raise your hand up. Stop looking made and successful to your destiny helpers

So you expect me to join a miscreant to pick money at events?

JJC Don't worry, I have events lined up to attend, I will contract you to be the omo odo of the day. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tatiana4u:

You just narrated your ordeal....well done grin

You sef shame abi?

It's a pity you have been bedding an agbero who picks money at events... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
jayjaycee0:

My guy admit it with your full chest, your girlfriend is yet to return home. Since Tuesday she has been under my care at Oba, and as a sure pal that I am to you, I help you take care of am well. I mean very very well.

Bro I love your girlfriend's ringtone, I must confess.

That olosho you saw me with isn't my girlfriend. How many times do you need me to say that?

I paid Tatiana4u #500 for a quick one that day. Enjoy her wide kpekus.. cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

You sef shame abi?

It's a pity you have been bedding an agbero who picks money at events... grin grin

At least the agbero is picking money. You dey pick cantas for road.

How pathetic!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tatiana4u:

You think everyone is like you who wears dicck pad to decieve women? grin
Shior!

My dear there's nothing like dick pad. It's either you have it or you Don't...Ask Erica!... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

That olosho you saw me with isn't my girlfriend. How many times do you need me to say that.

I paid Tatiana4u #500 for a quick one that day. Enjoy her wide kpekus.. cheesy grin grin

You open your mouth to disrespect Tatibaby. like that. Sexy, delectable, polished, creme babe like tati. This hard drugs I have been warning you to stop taking is really taking a downward toll on you. It is time to stop taking it. If wishes were horses though, gateman son would have bedded dj cuppy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
jayjaycee0:

How pathetic!

Atleast we both agree you be agbero.

Well I'm picking degrees in reputable institutions overseas while you're picking crumbs at events.

This life no fair at all... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
jayjaycee0:

You open your mouth to disrespect Tatibaby. like that. Sexy, delectable, polished, creme babe like tati. This hard drugs I have been warning you to stop taking is really taking a downward toll on you. It is time to stop taking it. If wishes were horses though, gateman son would have bedded dj cuppy

Hahahaha. grin grin grin

Omo you don high on expired Toto water.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
jayjaycee0:

How pathetic!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

My dear there's nothing like dick pad. It's either you have it or you Don't...Ask Erica!... cheesy grin
Dick pad was designed specifically for your non existent divk grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

That olosho you saw me with isn't my girlfriend. How many times do you need me to say that?

Who dash this monkey girlfriend?cheesy
Even olosho 20 naira for IDP camp sef go reject you! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

You sef shame abi?

Still better than bedding a petty thief grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

Atleast we both agree you be agbero.

Well I'm picking degrees in reputable institutions overseas while you're picking crumbs at events.

This life no fair at all... grin grin

I'd rather be an agbero that picks money, than you a corporate looking man in opposite sets of shoes, and multicolored coat with mismatching pants who picks money cantas on the road.

It is a fair deal to me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
jayjaycee0:

I'd rather be an agbero that picks money, than you a corporate looking man in opposite sets of shoes, and multicolored coat with mismatching pants who picks money cantas on the road.

It is a fair deal to me

You be agbero, besides no corporate looking man wears mismatched pants or pick cantas.

Unless it's an agbero wearing corporate wears for the first time..

Even at that, it's better for an agbero to dress in corporate and look responsible for ones, maybe he might even be alleviated from picking money at events to a gateman at a bank as opposed to being a miscreant and bounced at events because of his scruffy looks... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Still better than bedding a petty thief grin

I know right?

JJC comes to mind... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Who dash this monkey girlfriend?cheesy
Even olosho 20 naira for IDP camp sef go reject you! grin

E pain am sey after the one night stand I no gree hook up again.

But why would I, after encountering that kind wide kpekus...Abeg the #500 even too much for that rigorous ride... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Dick pad was designed specifically for your non existent divk grin

Where Dem dey sell am make i order one for JJC?. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Buhahahahaha grin grin grin

The temporary medicine is already taking it's effects

Kwakwakwakwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
EmmaNuella77:
But Nawa o. Instead of you people to be happy that we have representatives for the international reality show. Una dey badmouth dem.

One person said tacha lacks competitiveness. Is it natacha akide or another one?
The other one said she should go with deodorant.

I don't really understand you people on this platform o

He's actually right, Tacha lacks competitive spirit (at least while in the house). She always got buzzed out at arena challenges, never did well at HoH tasks, hardly made impact at group tasks. Most times she bragged that she was not interested in tasks or challenges because it's only the grand prize she's came for. If this MTV challenge is going to be a show about tasks and challenges, Esther might go further than her but if it's is based on viewers votes, then she will go very far and possibly win it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
dominique:

He's actually right, Tacha lacks competitive spirit (at least while in the house). She always got buzzed out at arena challenges, never did well at HoH tasks, hardly made impact at group tasks. Most times she bragged that she was not interested in tasks or challenges because it's only the grand prize she's came for. If this MTV challenge is going to be a show about tasks and challenges, Esther might go further than her but if it's is based on viewers votes, then she will go very far and possibly win it

Tacha can't win it even by votes.. This is not a naija show with biased voters. Voters are not limited to naija sef..

I'm happy for her to be honest. She has grown and is doing well for herself. I wish her nothing but the best but I know she can't win.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gbegirisoup:
[/b]

Tacha can't win it even by votes.. This is not a naija show with biased voters. Voters are not limited to naija sef..

I'm happy for her to be honest. She has grown and is doing well for herself. I wish her nothing but the best but I know she can't win.

I don't think any of the other contestants have the kind of fan backing that Tacha has. They can really push her far in the game with their numbers and voting strength. I'm also happy for her growth and achievements post BBN. Wishing her and Esther best of luck in the show
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2021
dominique:

How can she win it? Do you know who the other contestants are? These are people that are well known on other MTV shows. Tacha can never ever go far if they make it via voting!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2021
dominique:

I don't think any of the other contestants have the kind of fan backing that Tacha has. They can really push her far in the game with their numbers and voting strength. I'm also happy for her growth and achievements post BBN. Wishing her and Esther best of luck in the show

MTV challenge has been around for a while o. They just recently added African contestants. No way on earth Tacha and Esther will go far.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Tranquility2345:

MTV challenge has been around for a while o. They just recently added African contestants. No way on earth Tacha and Esther will go far.

Tacha and Esther will be the easy catch for the veterans to bully and get their gold skull. especially Tacha that lacks the emotional and intellectual composure to decipher some of the task at the challenges.

I have been a fan of MTV challenge for quite sometime.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2021
The good thing about the challenge is this.

Tacha and Esther can recompete many times as they so wish till they become experts in the game an win. Even as a winner you can still recompete.

CT that won last year, has won the show 3 times.
Meaning free 70k usd for competing price for Tacha and Esther

Good one and good luck to them. I see Esther going far.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
The president of iCONs and King of AfroRap, Laycon just hit 3.4 million followers on IG!!
Massive!! Growth!!

Good Morning and happy Sunday Fam! ♥️♥️

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
jayjaycee0:
The good thing about the challenge is this.

Tacha and Esther can recompete many times as they so wish till they become experts in the game an win. Even as a winner you can still recompete.

CT that won last year, has won the show 3 times.
Meaning free 70k usd for competing price for Tacha and Esther

Good one and good luck to them. I see Esther going far.

They pay them 70k for participating, right?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Superstar

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
fyneguy:

70k usd confirm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
fyneguy:

They don’t pay them 70k o. 70k is for celebrities. They pay new participants in the game 1k dollars per week. So if for example Tacha and Esther stay 2 weeks before they are eliminated, they only get 2k dollars each.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
jayjaycee0:
70k usd confirm

Please stop saying what you don’t know. They don’t pay them any 70k. 70k is for celebrity contestants. New contestants like Tacha and Esther only get 1k per week. All these are on the internet.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hmmn, this show is beginning to sound interesting

Time for the show,pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10884) (10885) (10886) (10887) (10888) (10889) (10890) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.