Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5085625 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10910) (10911) (10912) (10913) (10914) (10915) (10916) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Onyi99:
So happy for my Ozo
4th of August is going to be a bomb grin
He wants to start a management company?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

He wants to start a management company?

Yes o
It will be launched on his birthday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:
I cant wait to see my girl on my screen again!! cheesy grin

Meanwhile nkoyo was rejected as a nonsensical TV material, they have shifting premier date since time immemorial.
E soak abi E no soak

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Onyi99:

Yes o
It will be launched on his birthday
Wow Nice!
Perfect timing to get the new set of housemates. From first eviction which will most likely be around that period he will start making offers.
He might even be lucky to get one of the money bags of the season if he's strategic enough before them Charles of play and co snatch them. by money bag, I mean the ones brands will most likely come for.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Desperation is when you share your own post due to lack of likes!
Kwakwa kwa

I understand the kind of pains you are feeling. But no be Nengi tell you make you no use your Toto well.....kwa kwa kwa. grin grin grin

Convert your own likes to cash na... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lilo giddem!

Work hard eritoto make your fans no go dey cry from one comment section to the other when others wey work out start to buy Range rovers...Kwa kwa kwa. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nengi Nengi!.

Baddest ambassador in the game....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Meanwhile nkoyo was rejected as a nonsensical TV material, they have shifting premier date since time immemorial.
E soak abi E no soak

I dey wait for you on Nkoyo launch day... grin

I love seeing Hoelites lick their vomit..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Wow Nice!
Perfect timing to get the new set of housemates. From first eviction which will most likely be around that period he will start making offers.
He might even be lucky to get one of the money bags of the season if he's strategic enough before them Charles of play and co snatch them. by money bag, I mean the ones brands will most likely come for.

Shey you go leave Charles of play go sign for a new management company?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

Shey you go leave Charles of play go sign for a new management company?
That one sef dey Sha..
I wish him luck anyways.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Onyi99:
So happy for my Ozo
4th of August is going to be a bomb grin
We feast

But until then we watch and learn
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
jayjaycee0:

E soak abi E no soak
Kwa kwa kwa
E soak!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

I understand the kind of pains you are feeling. But no be Nengi tell you make you no use your Toto well.....kwa kwa kwa. grin grin grin

Convert your own likes to cash na... grin
No be me tell you not to use your brain well....kwa kwa kwa kea

I thought you survived on likes...what happend? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Shut Up and get lost!!!!
The subjects here are Nengi and Mercy!
Read and assimilate well next time before disgracing urself further....Silly pipe!!!

You're the one that lacks understanding. I know what the main subject were and I never argued about the main subject because I don't know anything about the supposed beef between Mercy and Nengi. I can neither refute or concur about what Mercy did or not did to Nengi. Maybe Mercy threw shades at Nengi or hated her, I don't know. Therefore, I didn't comment about that so I'll not end up saying what I have absolutely no idea of.

However, when you mentioned Esther and Tacha as part of your example, I specifically argued about the Esther case and nothing else. Whether Mercy wants a yes girl or not doesn't apply in the Esther case. That's what about my argument was all about.

If you really know Esther, you'd know that Esther is a lady that can never apologize when she's right. Dey no born you well to intimidate Esther in a verbal fight or arguement when she's right. She's strong-willed and a tough cookie. From Thelma, to Mike, to Omatshola to Frodd, just name them, Esther never cowered during their confrontations. During the Esther and Omatshola's shouting fest, despite hating her guts back then and not knowing initially what led to the fracas, I was the first person on that thread to side with Esther because I know that Esther is one person that would hardly lie against you and have to be right before defending herself.

But during the reunion when the issue came up, after Mercy and Diane told Esther about how she acted, she apologized to them. You can look for that episode and watch. Esther would never have apologized if she was right. That's Esther Biade for you. She apologized coz the way she distanced herself from them was wrong just because she found love on both occasions. So, Diane and Mercy not being close to Esther (mind you, they weren't beefing and even Esther came for Diane's birthday, they were just not as close as they used to be) had nothing to do with Esther not being a yes girl. Esther has never been a yes girl both when they were close or not.

If after this explanation you still want to go off point and insult as you usually do when you lack any logic to bring up, then your case is irredeemable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

I dey wait for you on Nkoyo launch day... grin

I love seeing Hoelites lick their vomit..

Where are they showing nkoyo abeg.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:

No be me tell you not to use your brain well....kwa kwa kwa kea

I thought you survived on likes...what happend? grin

Is that how you survived?

No wonder you yarn okpatas every now and then expecting to get likes from your fellow Hoelites.

Oya convert the likes to cash na. Maybe you go fit use am buy Velar so that you can stop being bitter... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Stay tuned!..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Icons, go and catch cruise on Facebook with Laycon, hilarious questions and answers grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
From the street of facebook grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
jayjaycee0:

NTA or AIT

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gbegirisoup:
[/b]

Is that how you survived?

No wonder you yarn okpatas every now and then expecting to get likes from your fellow Hoelites.

Oya convert the likes to cash na. Maybe you go fit use am buy Velar so that you can stop being bitter... grin grin grin
You post rubbish and when you dont get likes,you share it...isn't that pathetic?
Oya convert your shares to sense...maybe you will get the likes you desperately need to survivegrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kwa kw akwa kwa kwa
How hath the mighty fallen?
I thought laycon's booked and busy?
He was on Nengi's comment section the other day and today,he is is on FB doing Q and A?
Is he so idle,lonely and redundant?
Kw akwa kw akwa kwa kwa
I hope he doesn't drink sniper when his remaining fans abandon him for other housemates on Sunday.... lmao!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:

You post rubbish and when you dont get likes,you share it...isn't that pathetic?
Oya convert your shares to sense...maybe you will get the likes you desperately need to survivegrin

I don't know why you are so pained about the shares I get.

So na that one dey bother you now?.... grin grin

You don leave Nengi Velar wey dey pepper you, na my likes and share dey Pepper you now.

You will never hill.... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
VELAR!!!!!!

If E easy make your fave do am.

Brand new for that matter! Not Ekuke things.

Buhahahaha. cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kw akwa kw akwa kwa
Little laycon ko
Wife ni
What a question!
Lemme ask Layconwivesassociation when they will donate one of their members to laycon.or better still one of his female fans on this thread should volunteer herself to be laycon's wife,since hes too ugly to get a wife for himself......kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

I don't know why you are so pained about the shares I get.

So na that one dey bother you now?.... grin grin

You don leave Nengi Velar wey dey pepper you, na my likes and share dey Pepper you now.

You will never hill.... grin
As a generous queen that I am,I hereby donate 1 like and 1 share to you.
I hope you use them wisely..... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hopefully when new season starts tomorrow, Tatiana will stop being obsessed with laycon's gbola, because this becoming too much..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:

As a generous queen that I am,I hereby donate 1 like and 1 share to you.
I hope you use them wisely..... grin

You need them more than me as you have been crying about the ones I get... grin

Hope it gets you a VELAR!... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wetin concern Tatiana with Laycon shrivelled divk?
Mtchewwww!
Abeg park well make I see better guys with big gbola on Sunday!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dannyxy:
Hopefully when new season starts tomorrow, Tatiana will stop being obsessed with laycon's gbola, because this becoming too much..
hopefully
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Another major deal loading.... grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Another major deal loading.... grin

Erica always going to visit men...Tueh!

Ashewo eseko!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10910) (10911) (10912) (10913) (10914) (10915) (10916) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.