Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111926 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2020
DESAMSAMO:
when I opened the BBN station � on the app, it requested for a password, please what password is that?
how can I get it?
Mine does not ask for password
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2020
styrese:
Lol it's alright...I like both guys..
E be like say we dey like the same people.

Teddy, Mike, now Kidd... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bestcreamreview: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Bookworm001:

Thank God I'm not the only one that watches judge Judy, I'm not crazy after all
I love judge Judy, funny woman with bad mouth grin, I can watch five episodes back to back without getting bored

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Houdinee:
it's true I just did mine and it worked

Drakeblend
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nengilover(f): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2020
styrese:
U are on point

Ebuka fuuked up last week by not putting Erica on the hot seat concerning that thing she said about she and nengi being the prettiest or whatever.....She and Tolani for don dig am out by now cheesy
th show is partial na. they want nengi, erica , ozo or kid waya to win. but e go shock them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lilEmir3(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=92260135][/quote] HMM, true..no blame us.. It is what it is
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2020
zicoraads:

The FIRS, NCC, CBN, and other government agencies employ everyday.

Either you have 2 million naira and above, or you bring and letter of introduction from the presidency, and you can pick any of the bunch.

In the NDA Kaduna, you either have a strong and political connection to be allowed in, or be super intellgent to be on the merit list.

Or is it the numerous people that slide 100 dollar bills to NAPTIP officials, who on turn, look the other way as they smuggle kids out of Nigeria?

Have you ever tried going abroad on a seminar before and have no option than to pay you way through a legitimate trip, just to have your papers pass through the foreign affairs office?

I sometimes pity those who think Nigeria will get better.

Every single person in that house paid one way or another. Even if they haven't paid, they will. Either in cash or in kind. Nigeria is a cesspit.

Kiddwaya said the truth. Some of you may only want to sound like it is news, but deep down, you know it isn't.

And a lot of us who like him, like him only. But I am also a realist. I am well aware his chances of winning are not that great. I will vote for him still.

And whenever that day comes when he exits the show, that will also be it for most of us who back him.

You are right.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Erica
Laycon
Dora
Nengi
Ozo

Kidi Waya .

This has to be the most competitive set in the history of BBNAIJA . cool

I'll be revealing the bottom 4 and top 4 later today.

Keep voting people that truly deserve the money .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Laycon fans consoling themselves with this kind of statement is amusing.So if Erica was your sis you would allow her date laycon.Even Efe was a promising musician.
i'd rather my sister dates someone that would treat her like a queen the way laycon does than kid that flirts with any available girl..
Everything no be fineboy.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2020
zicoraads:

E be like say we dey like the same people.

Teddy, Mike, now Kidd... cheesy
Lol do u know i almost said this some days back..we seem to connect alot
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Emaax43: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Amya:

Lol. I actually heard a deal was struck btw Airtel and the Waya family and every VOTE Kiddwaya texted will be deducted from the family credit. And people can vote without having their credit deducted. Don't know how true that is though. If you type VOTE *another person* the credit will be deducted. Someone with an Airtel sim should try this let's see how true it is though.

It's not true... I have been voting for Kidd with my airtime
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Zoroaster:
i'd rather my sister dates someone that would treat her like a queen the way laycon does than kid that flirts with any available girl..
Everything no be fineboy.
You don't know the true colour of a man until he has made money, speaking for experience.I thought I was loyal before until money start to enter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2020
Bookworm001:

grin grin very scary woman
Abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Amya:

Drakeblend
Lol... I just tried it on my airtel sim and N30 was deducted. When i tried it yesterday, i wasn't charged. Something is definitely fishy... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You don't know the true colour of a man until he has made money, speaking for experience.I thought I was loyal before until money start to enter.

Not true, some men are loyal irrespective of their financial status.

I have never cheated on my wife, I'm by no means poor.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I was not even talking about the time.

Since before the first lockdown in Lagos, I have been working remotely.

But I don't have much patience. Programs tire me quickly. I can't imagine sitting that long watching BBN or any other program, even football.

I prefer highlights or recaps. Just give me the interesting parts, not the whole mostly mundane stories. grin

Ok, I understand your point better.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Alphagan:

Not true, some men are loyal irrespective of their final status.

I have never cheated on my wife, I'm by no means poor.
Am talking about single men and Bachelors. Marriage is different. Kidwaya and Laykon are not married. And I intend to be faithful too when married.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2020
vanvick247:

Her eyes go soon clear after the show. E dey so obvious say Eric just dey use her catch cruise for the house. After the show OYO go be her case ooo.
The gal no wan get sense or atleast borrow one.. Ahn Ahn, how can she be all over a guy she just met like this, now I'm beginning to think that the bf she made mention of is audio. She has refused to heed to biggie's advice, acting like a teenager.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Confession time! grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2020
prince singing chike forgive me
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2020
zicoraads:

The FIRS, NCC, CBN, and other government agencies employ everyday.

Either you have 2 million naira and above, or you bring and letter of introduction from the presidency, and you can pick any of the bunch.

In the NDA Kaduna, you either have a strong and political connection to be allowed in, or be super intellgent to be on the merit list.

Or is it the numerous people that slide 100 dollar bills to NAPTIP officials, who on turn, look the other way as they smuggle kids out of Nigeria?

Have you ever tried going abroad on a seminar before and have no option than to pay you way through a legitimate trip, just to have your papers pass through the foreign affairs office?

I sometimes pity those who think Nigeria will get better.

Every single person in that house paid one way or another. Even if they haven't paid, they will. Either in cash or in kind. Nigeria is a cesspit.

Kiddwaya said the truth. Some of you may only want to sound like it is news, but deep down, you know it isn't.

And a lot of us who like him, like him only. But I am also a realist. I am well aware his chances of winning are not that great. I will vote for him still.

And whenever that day comes when he exits the show, that will also be it for most of us who back him.

His chances of winning are great. Keep voting

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Laycon fans consoling themselves with this kind of statement is amusing.So if Erica was your sis you would allow her date laycon.Even Efe was a promising musician.

Like seriously? What is wrong with Laycon?

Why can't my sister date him, is he not a man? Must everyone have muscle? And this ugliness you guys are talking about, if better money enter him hand, the guy go change. Tone down your hatred for the guy, pls.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Amya:

Lol. I actually heard a deal was struck btw Airtel and the Waya family and every VOTE Kiddwaya texted will be deducted from the family credit. And people can vote without having their credit deducted. Don't know how true that is though. If you type VOTE *another person* the credit will be deducted. Someone with an Airtel sim should try this let's see how true it is though.
Please stop spreading this news further. It is FAKE.

This is one of the reasons why despite his entertainment value, a lot are somewhat reluctant to back him. Well, coupled with the fact that he has bragged about wealth himself.

People, normal people, are the ones voting. Normal people. There is no Waya family doling out millions for votes.

I exhausted the votes on my Airtel lines and I was charged.

People will think this and end up losing one of the very few people who bring life to the show.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Iamsegzy25:

Money aside Teddy A fine pass Kiddwaya make we talk true. Kidd fine ooo but Teddy cute for face still get height join.

Teddy too fineeeee

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2020
Apparently, Erica is complaining to Laycon about Praise.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2020
Anchor535:
what on earth is wrong with Laycon? Is he not a man like u? Must every man ve muscles? Laycon is very interesting & intelligent, besides he's playing d game well. Infact 4 ds single statement I stan Laycon. Wetin epphen sef!!! & one more tin, I'd allow him date my sister ova & ova again.

Stop lying. You cannot allow your sis to date him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2020
homesteady:
Apparently, Erica is complaining to Laycon about Kidd.
Can you please post what she is saying... Not currently watching.

That lady will damage this boy's game. Smh.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020
What If like play like play Fakerica win BBN20. I will deactivate my account o. sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by burner44(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020
Voting hasn't ended o keep voting

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

His chances of winning are great. Keep voting
I have no problem on this end. cheesy

But Nigerians mostly prefer the grass to grace story. Works almost all the time.

Just repackage it in a different format. grin

Sorry about not adding you yesterday, will do so now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2020
Nengi cutting yam sexily. Chaii

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.