Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111494 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Ozo has finally stepped back from Nengi leaving her for Prince, liking his maturity...
Yes ohh....i really like what he did!
Imagine Dora urging him to not give up...another instigator cheesy cheesy
Others will say he should fight for what he wants as if thats a career!
when two guys are hunting for a lady,she will be feeling like a star while the guys foolishly fight over her!
But seriously,this withdrawal stuff is looking good on him...even him fairness don come back sef! grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zulo: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Why is erica popular? cheesy

Erica was being talked about online before I even saw her, when I saw her, laugh wan kill me, no content, just smile and talk, doesnt do anything, I dey enjoy investigations like this grin so I decided to observe her well

When the show began, laycon had all the hype, when erica started bonding with laycon, many of his hype people, thought that they might be an item, so they started hyping erica too, kidd then went after her, most people that support kidd are erica fans, people that got to know kidd, mostly went to support erica, kidd trended alot and he carried erica along, kidd is not easy to like but erica is, so whenever kidd trended she trended too and took most of the fans the hype produced, she didnt have content but laycon and kidd made her famous, when the time for Saturday party came, all the hype placed the spotlight on her

When she started dancing, people that hyped her now had something to hold onto and that's how she flew pass nengi, today she is the most loved contestant on twitter

Any poll you do, erica will win, go and try it, she can't win the show cause she no get content, she is leaching on kidd and laycon to be relevant, her biggest moments were the kisses, the cry and the party cheesy

I neva finish cheesy last year mercy and tacha fans went to war, this year, slowly tacha fans and some mercy fans are supporting nengi and mercy fans are supporting erica, that also contributed to her hype on twitter, nengi fans will talk about hating, erica fans will talk about grace cheesy

wathoni has more content than erica

I neva still finish, another way to know hype from real love is nairaland, on twitter most are paid to hype, nairaland, nobody dey pay anybody, if you check here, people dont really talk about erica unless she is with laycon or kidd, she is like marvis during see gobe, only say she dey love and she fine grin[/quote]

undecided[quote author=ArchAnge1 post=92259138]Why is erica popular? cheesy

Erica was being talked about online before I even saw her, when I saw her, laugh wan kill me, no content, just smile and talk, doesnt do anything, I dey enjoy investigations like this grin so I decided to observe her well

When the show began, laycon had all the hype, when erica started bonding with laycon, many of his hype people, thought that they might be an item, so they started hyping erica too, kidd then went after her, most people that support kidd are erica fans, people that got to know kidd, mostly went to support erica, kidd trended alot and he carried erica along, kidd is not easy to like but erica is, so whenever kidd trended she trended too and took most of the fans the hype produced, she didnt have content but laycon and kidd made her famous, when the time for Saturday party came, all the hype placed the spotlight on her

When she started dancing, people that hyped her now had something to hold onto and that's how she flew pass nengi, today she is the most loved contestant on twitter

Any pol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kyra1(f): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2020
I've not seen anyone post "vote TrikkyTee" here and he is such a lively and intelligent guy.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2020
homesteady:
Prince and Nengi eating together. She was sitting between Prince and Ozo.

God will punish Kayode for not showing us what Prince and Nengi were discussing in the night. Instead, he was showing us people sleeping .
He didn't want to miss the kissing and smooching scene in the dark! grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Just a reminder... Na money be fyn bobo. There's a reason it is said money answeret all things... Laycon is a work in progress(na money e need) grin

Um excuse me but Reekado Banks is still not fine, thank you.

And he's very different from Laycon at least his songs from the early days were good I can't say the same for that trash called FIERCE, thank you once again.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zulo: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Why is erica popular? cheesy

Any poll you do, erica will win, go and try it, she can't win the show cause she no get content, she is leaching on kidd and laycon to be relevant, her biggest moments were the kisses, the cry and the party cheesy

I neva finish cheesy last year mercy and tacha fans went to war, this year, slowly tacha fans and some mercy fans are supporting nengi and mercy fans are supporting erica, that also contributed to her hype on twitter, nengi fans will talk about hating, erica fans will talk about grace cheesy

wathoni has more content than erica

I neva still finish, another way to know hype from real love is nairaland, on twitter most are paid to hype, nairaland, nobody dey pay anybody, if you check here, people dont really talk about erica unless she is with laycon or kidd, she is like marvis during see gobe, only say she dey love and she fine grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Why am I not receiving any response from after voting?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Broobembem:
Get your "Mental Connection" at affordable price.

Contact me now.

LOL

You no get mental disconnection
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2020
Evict praise already jare ,which kain human beans be this sef?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Oh, okay. Sorry for misquoting you. kiss

The older the better, she likes her men experienced, just like me. grin grin lipsrsealed

We cool wink

Is Be.orr experienced enough? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by burner44(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2020
This Kidd na big time flirt i like him tho cause me too i flirt naturally but when i see things are beginning to get serious i start to withdraw

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Kiddwaya talking lightskin with Nengi, because the only discussions wey her brain fit manage na either lightskin or relationship.

If say she no dey sacrifice her precious sleep every night, to prowl for male attention, maybe her brain for fit expand to accommodate other discussions.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Why am I not receiving any response from after voting?

Wetin you dey use vote?

Which SIM?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Kyra1:
I've not seen anyone post "vote TrikkyTee" here and he is such a lively and intelligent guy.
The way una dey abuse the word "Intelligent" for this thread eh!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Just a reminder... Na money be fyn bobo. There's a reason it is said money answeret all things... Laycon is a work in progress(na money e need) grin

I swear abeg increase the volume!! Las las nobody ugly. Na money just yab person.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MMXX: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Voting lines still open?

Make I vote for my people
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2020
InSanety:

Wetin you dey use vote?

Which SIM?

Airtel
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
bentenny:

He didn't want to miss the kissing and smooching scene in the dark! grin grin

Nahh, everybody was sleeping. My TV was still on because I was busy. After close to 40 minutes of putting sleeping people on the screen, he finally showed the garden, just when Nengi and Prince were giving good night greetings.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
zicoraads:
This Derica is trying to force a relationship out of Kidd. And trying to make him appear bad in the eyes of the viewers, for refusing to reciprocate.

Isn't that what most ladies usually say? That men be sincere with them upfront about what the want? BIG LIE!

A lot of ladies will say that, but it is a LIE. Then when they finally have their hearts broken, they'll go on Twitter and start tweeting #MenAreScum.

Kiddwaya is one of the most sincere person in that house. What you see, is what is. No pretense.

She's not trying to force any relationship out of Kidd, she even told them to take things slow, she only feels he's not being sincere with her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Team laycon and we do the final push and top this

Dust all your sim cards, all your relatives Sim cards... And do this, if Erica tops, e don be oh... We fit end second oh, cos na that time we go see real band wangon... See how people like titiana jump ships because small matter grin, some people dey like jump on winning ship...

Let's top this ohhh

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Indepengent(f): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kiddwaya and Nengi. Hmmm. He's opening up to her and holding her hands.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Airtel

Wetin you dey type?

Na "VOTE Kiddwaya"?

Because if na another thing, e fit be say you dey send SMS, instead of voting.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kyra1:

Las las this life no balance. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Is billionaire's son into nengi now?
This whole big brother is getting very annoying, looking like Telemundo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kyra1:

People wey go vote am go vote am, e no need campaign.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
This mgbeke and attention seeking ehn grin

Person no send you again u still dey famz am undecided

Ozo thanks man for receiving your SENSE back cool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
InSanety:

Wetin you dey type?

Na "VOTE Kiddwaya"?

Because if na another thing, e fit be say you dey send SMS, instead of voting.

Yes. But not with the quotation
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Yes. But not with the quotation

Toh, I no know wetin dey happen if na so.

Maybe leave it first.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
InSanety:

Toh, I no know wetin dey happen if na so.

Maybe leave it first.

I have seen people send VOTE Laycon too without getting any reply.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kidd is not into anyone, bit he really likes Erica to the point of getting jealous over her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Blackhawk01:

So because Waya's sincerity isn't what she wants, you think she's trying to make him look bad? That women want you to be upfront with what you want doesn't mean we should be down for the same thing. I say it so we don't waste each other's time or we can at least try to compromise if there's a need for that.

Abeggggg! It's too early for this, Zico. angry
You sef. angry

When you join this team?

And yes, you mustn't be down with it, but don't try changing me into what you want. That is what she is doing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
aroundnaija:
This mgbeke and attention seeking ehn grin

Person no send you again u still dey famz am undecided

Ozo thanks man for receiving your SENSE back cool

As in.

She just waka go meet Ozo, make Kiddi see yansh, because I no know why she dey insert herself for the guy life.

My guy just wan relax from her matter, but she no gree remove herself from him matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.