Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114769 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 2:11am On Jul 31, 2020
mizz2posh:

She's the queen of highlight nau, even when she's sleeping Nengi Nengi Nengi, when she's self isolating Nengi Nengi Nengi, the obsession is real mehn, they say if nobody talk about you then you are nobody, I Stan reStan and pakiStan a Queen!
you are validated , na fine she fine she no kill person i cant wait for her to win friday arena games

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 2:12am On Jul 31, 2020
topboss:

Is Laycon Ozo fan?

Answer the question?
Bla bla... the fact still remains that Ozor can only wish he has a quarter of laycon fans right now.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 2:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Borussia1:
Bla bla... the fact still remains that Ozor can only wish he has a quarter of laycon fans right now.
gudnite!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:12am On Jul 31, 2020
geezprince:
Erica has some toxic supporters,damn! the way dem don drag Laycon today onto say he catch feelings.
As if they have been waiting for the n!$$@ to bleep up.
Omo! I see drags I fear.
Laycon and Nengi are the top confused housemates for now.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aigmax(m): 2:13am On Jul 31, 2020
geezprince:
Erica has some toxic supporters,damn! the way dem don drag Laycon today onto say he catch feelings.
Omo! I see drags I fear.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:13am On Jul 31, 2020
TheMainMan:
exactly grin

i feel prince was even expecting her to lay beside her

she is even talking irrelevant things undecided
and she has also blocked his wathoni job.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Nengi likes ozo but she can't date him cos she has a bf outside the house whom she happens to respect alot. That doesn't mean she shouldn't enjoy ozos company afteral she's human and has feelings, but she won't act on it. Most of you guys here mad at her for not embarrassing her bf by cheating with ozo, I pray to the gods your gf cheats on you and embarrass you everywhere she goes.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 2:14am On Jul 31, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Cause he's the top dawg.Ge can't just settle for anybody.The prince of a kingdom is not gotten by just any woman but a carefully selected one.By the way I'm just trying to imagine Kidd in Ozo's body.That house for don hear am.
So you admit that your guy just fine, he no too sharp.

He's the most finest in the house, yet him never get babe.

He dey league with dem BrightO and Tochi

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 2:15am On Jul 31, 2020
aigmax:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
oh boy! You go fear drags now. This dragging pass “I better pass my neighbor” generator

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:15am On Jul 31, 2020
geezprince:
Omo! I see drags I fear.

Na small thing wey dey necessary, dem no need anything big.

Laycon talk some bad things about the babe this night, dem dey use am hold am, no be just the like. Come add say for Diary Room, the babe go dey sing him praises, yet, he go enter tell Biggie say e no get who be him friend, e no sabi anybody.

E go bloody this season. I can't wait grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:17am On Jul 31, 2020
Borussia1:

yet babes are losing sleep over not being able to hold hands with him. grin

Some need babes WHILE babes need some.

Ozo belongs to the latter category. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 2:17am On Jul 31, 2020
InSanety:

Na small thing wey dey necessary, dem no need anything big.

Laycon talk some bad things about the babe this night, dem dey use am hold am, no be just the like. Come add say for Diary Room, the babe go dey sing him praises, yet, he go enter tell Biggie say e no get who be him friend, e no sabi anybody.

E go bloody this season. I can't wait grin
Biko, please tell me the bad things he said.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 2:17am On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
she needs someone tto use and get relevant
girls like her dey enjoy attention at all times except when they sleep. It was supposed to be Ozo but the nigga no de play dat way so now na Tochi and prince with Laycon hiding in the corner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 31, 2020
Borussia1:

grin If him dey flirt up and down now una go still talk.With wetin nengi dey do am, no be the best action him take so.And I don't know about you oooh but ozo is more than just looks the guy is intelligent and reserved.Maybe no be the same big brother me and you dey watch.No pun intended.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:19am On Jul 31, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

grin If him dey flirt up and down now una go still talk.With wetin nengi dey do am, no be the best action him take so.And I don't know about you oooh but ozo is more than just looks the guy is intelligent and reserved.Maybe no be the same big brother me and you dey watch.No pun intended.
borussia1 is watching on whatsapp status.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:19am On Jul 31, 2020
geezprince:
Biko, please tell me the bad things he said.

No be me go tell you.

You go see am.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:20am On Jul 31, 2020
2O22:

you are validated , na fine she fine she no kill person i cant wait for her to win friday arena games

cheesy they mad that she has all the guys wrapped around her pinky finger hahaha they never see anything, y'all better be mad at God, na him create her, she didn't create herself......

Yes o, can't wait for arena games...she no dey kuku disappoint very competitive girl, sexy tomboy, child of Grace, first HOH e easy ??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 2:21am On Jul 31, 2020
She just said that she de use you pass time, twice(jokingly the first time), you still de shine teeth.

Prince go and sleep! angry

Me I don sleep, tomorrow guys!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Nengi to Prince: I am using you to pass time this night! grin grin grin grin
Well............Oga Prince.....this will end in Premium tears! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 2:21am On Jul 31, 2020
iKnee:
I hate guys that eats like Bright
it is this bright that should be called aristotle.his chat with laycoon shows obviously that he is smarter than laycoon.
He speaks calmly and sensible.
Sometimes he will deliberately say things to know your mind.cunning or mishevious I don't know.
Finally,laycoon seems not to know that brighto is also interested in Erica but weighing his chances.his name came through for him after all.smart brighto

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:22am On Jul 31, 2020
WHO DID THIS TO PRINCE? cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 2:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:
yet babes are losing sleep over not being able to hold hands with him. grin

Some need babes... babes need some. Ozo belongs to the latter category. grin
Which babe abeg?

Nengi refused to kiss am but she shaperly give Prince doggy.

Erica wey dey make Kidd promise am say make he no knack am just yesterday na im wan hold hand with Ozor lol.

Almost all the babes 4 d house want Kidd, including even Kaisha. So who wan hold hand with Horzor abeg tell me?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sylviaunusual(f): 2:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Nengi: I'm just using you to pass time

Prince: I'm all for that, na from clap them tey enter dance grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:23am On Jul 31, 2020
kingjoe:
it is this bright that should be called aristotle.his chat with laycoon shows obviously that he is smarter than laycoon.
He speaks calmly and sensible.
Sometimes he will deliberately say things to know your mind.cunning or mishevious I don't know.
Finally,laycoon seems not to know that brighto is also interested in Erica but weighing his chances.his name came through for him after all.smart brighto
Laycocoon is a first class mumu.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Borussia1:
Which babe abeg?

Nengi refused to kiss am but she shaperly give Prince doggy.

Erica wey dey make Kidd promise am say make he no knack am just yesterday na im wan hold hand with Ozor lol.

Almost all the babes 4 d house want Kidd, including even Kaisha. So who wan hold hand with Horzor abeg tell me?
watch on show on tv. Thank me later. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 2:24am On Jul 31, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

So you gree say Nengi do your Guy strong tin na y e dey go near Erica lol.

If to say Nengi reason am well baba 4 don dey do love in Tokyo.

Nengi is wicked oo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 2:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Look at the time, Ozo still on their lips smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Borussia1:
So you gree say Nengi do your Guy strong tin na y e dey go near Erica lol.

If to say Nengi reason am well baba 4 don dey do love in Tokyo.

Nengi is wicked oo

Yeah the strong thing was her chronic confusion.

She wants to be all cozy and mushy with a platonic friend. Ozo is too fresh to roll that way. Ozo is only willing to be platonic in a sane way.

In the land of the fresh, LINES ARE DRAWN.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 2:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Forget the nenji on my screen will be very easy for me to kolombi and fvck effortlessly.. She dey do yanga becos no native fowl dey that house..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:27am On Jul 31, 2020
THIS IS ALMOST 3O'CLOCK AND NENGI IS STILL MENTIONING OZO? NA WA OOO.

OBSESSION

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Kidd and Erica na the same thing.

Two of them like attention of the guys and the girls.

Two of them recognise Ozo and Nengi as competition

Two of them work towards denying their competition of the top guy and girl in the house (why Kiddi dey cockblock Ozo when e dey with Nengi/Erica, why Erica dey vex when Kiddi talk with Nengi)

Two of them don't mind, if the people they think as 'small fish', hang around this top guy and girl (why Kiddi no dey cockblock Prince or Tochi when dem dey talk with Nengi, and why Erica no dey vex if Kiddi play with Wathoni or TolaniBaj)

Two of them get big ego, so dem dey always try outdo each other in flirting with others, to annoy each other.

When Two Pisces meet, na wetin dey happen be this.

Words of wisdom from my weed joint.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Kidd opening up to Erica which is what she wanted

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.