Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5025255 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Vee wants to break neo cheesy

Final ego breaking

If a girl comes after you, sometimes its best to curve her, they always start changing it for you once you show them love

Mostly because they are insecure that they made the first move

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2020
freshboi88:
My top 5 Finalists
1) Laycon.........Winner 2) Erica 3) Kidwaya 4) Prince 5) Nengi
Number 3-5 can come in any other. Remember this post on the final day
Prince can't make it to the final.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Ozo can't win this show, bro.

I have told you people countless times.

That was how people were shouting Mike last season, and I told him Mike couldn't win it. That a woman would win it. When Tacha was disqualified, I immediately knew that Mercy would win.

even if tacha had remained, mercy would have won.

What do you really know about what d future holds? Absolutely nothing. So what you personally think, isn't the yardstick. The best you do is to give your own prediction.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:

You know nothing. So what you say isn't the yardstick. The best you do is to give your own prediction.
its ike love that helped mercy

When biggie made both of them hoh together, I knew it was over, the hype was too much, would have been better if ike won at least he wouldn't be a slave to mercy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:

What do you really know about what d future holds? Absolutely nothing. So what you personally think, isn't the yardstick. The best you do is to give your own prediction.
In your dreams

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Removal of nominations by HMs, also removed some ingredients of the show...

No plotting, manipulation, azz licking, gang ups, serious gossips, back biting, fights and a lot of spices that makes BB a top rated entertaining reality show as it used to be.

I don't know who drew the script this year, that person needs a contract termination ASAP... The game is tilting towards relationship and love like the other show.. And it's happening this year I decided not to ship anything...smh.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
its ike love that helped mercy

When biggie made both of them hoh together, I knew it was over, the hype was too much, would have been better if ike won at least he wouldn't be a slave to mercy

If All of dem in that house stand up for eviction 10 times. Mercy would have topped 10 times..

Mercy had the Efe kind of suppprt

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2020
freshboi88:
My top 5 Finalists

1) Laycon.........Winner
2) Erica
3) Kidwaya
4) Prince
5) Nengi

Number 3-5 can come in any other. Remember this post on the final day

Didi you just say prince, even Dora will go far than Prince in this game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:

You know nothing. So what you say isn't the yardstick. The best you do is to give your own prediction.

Be quick to read than to reply.

I wrote that I knew that a woman would win last season.

The biguns were Mercy and Tacha. I knew a woman would win. So, when Tacha was disqualified. It became even easier to predict.

I am not using last season as a yardstick, rather I am advertising my expertise at making accurate predictions.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2020
This Vee get mad issues sha..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Be quick to read than to reply.

I wrote that I knew that a woman would win last season.

The biguns were Mercy and Tacha. I knew a woman would win. So, when Tacha was disqualified. It became even easier to predict.

I am not using last season as a yardstick, rather I am advertising my expertise at making accurate predictions.

my point is mercy was clear favourite even when Tacha was still in the show.

You knew a woman would win. AND I narrowed it down to I Knew Mercy would win.

Your correct prediction last season adds you no advantage over me, COS I HAD A SIMILAR PREDICTION

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2020
One of my friends and colleagues who used to hate on my BB addiction (cos I zone out, for the whole duration- doing only the essential things) is becoming an addict.
I don’t want to call attention to it now, I want the addiction to do a proper trapping
From previously watching only parties, some highlights and evictions to now (this season) asking questions ranging from “why no DS? Why can’t Tbaj hang out with abc more, why do they like nightly t/tennis” and wanting to get annual leave next month (it is all over cheesy)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Bleep you Neo, really?? No sane man should be with a girl like this. What an emotional blackmailer.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2020
heartofcity12:
she is getting tired of him, How can you say, if I can't mingle, there is no us

As per say wetin cheesy I would have left after that statement

She is mad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:

There's nothing that requires turning around in the 1st place. Even in his sleep, housemates are threatened ands it's the perfect plot.

Lmao! Why’s your name “fucknengi” then? If “there’s nothing that requires turning around”. Don’t play yourself bro. You blame nengi for fu$$ing up your boy’s game, hence your name “fucknengi”
Ozor got himself into it....he wasn’t forced or coerced into the situationship. It’s high time you stopped blaming nengi for your boy’s fall from Grace. He got himself into it and only he can save himself.
Now, get a grip FuckNengi.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2020
styrese:
Guy u seem to have beef with this Lady to compare her with a shadow like Lilo undecided

What has Lilo done since the show started.. At least Tolanibaj kissed Kidd boldly to show the other ladies that they are just attachee lol.....and even willing to do more....as the show progresses grin
Changed it for ka3na the self acclaimed boss lady cheesy and yes there is a T-force holding it down.

My dear the clothes hanger in BB house gets more highlights than Tolanibaj. She thinks she is the only one that can be toxic, let Ka3na change it for her one day, that her wowo face will know how far

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2020
heartofcity12:
What happened
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2020
I doubt that,tacha fans were ready to do anything and everything to make her win,tacha messed up.

Fucknengi:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2020
Eeghe:
One of my friends and colleagues who used to hate on my BB addiction (cos I zone out, for the whole duration- doing only the essential things) is becoming an addict.
I don’t want to call attention to it now, I want the addiction to do a proper trapping
From previously watching only parties, some highlights and evictions to now (this season) asking questions ranging from “why no DS? Why can’t Tbaj hang out with abc more, why do they like nightly t/tennis” and wanting to get annual leave next month (it is all over cheesy)
Patiently wait till she gets a favourite....then you will strike

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
she is getting tired of him, How can you say, if I can't mingle, there is no us

As per say wetin cheesy I would have left after that statement

She is mad

Infact very mad.. How can she even be so cocky and self centered. She finds faults in all the guy does. I wonder how some ladies will get married o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2020
geezprince:
Lmao! Why’s your name “fucknengi” then? If “there’s nothing that requires turning around”. Don’t play yourself bro. You blame nengi for fu$$ing up your boy’s game, hence your name “fucknengi”
Ozor got himself into it....he wasn’t forced or coerced into the situationship. It’s high time you stopped blaming nengi for your boy’s fall from Grace. He got himself into it and only he can save himself.
Now, get a grip FuckNengi.

He CREATED the situationship.
He WALKED OUT willingly of the situationship
Every other party is pained while he minds his business.
Nengi can't deal with him stripping her of ratings.

What a fall from grace 'indeed'..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2020
I pray Tochi stays
embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:
my point is mercy was clear favourite even when Tacha was still in the show.

You knew a woman would win. AND I narrowed it down to I Knew Mercy would win.

Your correct prediction last season adds you no advantage over me, COS I HAD A SIMILAR PREDICTION

If Tacha had not been disqualified, it would have been a close contest between her and Mercy.

They were both tough prospects. By disagreeing, you are only deceiving yourself. Hate Tacha and like Mercy all you want, but no one can deny that Tacha was the major obstacle to Mercy's victory. Eliminating her gave Mercy a freer sail.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
lilo is no different from a BBN camera,she's there but nobody sees or talks about her.

[s][/s]

And tolanibaj that would be missing all day only to show up on controversial circumstances. My dear find a new stan. No doubt Tolanibaj is in the last 4 up for possible eviction on sunday. BBN fans dont even remember she came. Lilo still gives highlights with her bobo, what can you say of Tolanibaj other than her ordeal with Ka3na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Na Tochi be d real MVP for that house, guy no get time for pussycat chasing and he's real.
But unfortunately he isn't getting enough screen time

Screen time is getting better for him now that he is starting to play the game.. just like Tbaj, I hope that his initial lowkey first week has not killed his game..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2020
From their conversation, Neo is the male version of Lilo..clingy men are unattractive.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2020
heartofcity12:

Infact very mad.. How can she even be so cocky and self centered. She finds faults in all the guy does. I wonder how some ladies will get married o.
I think, she feels he is getting too serious and wants him to step back

She is tired of him, cause the guy has been showing love nonstop to her, all these talk na gist

What she is asking for a space grin from small space to big space, vee is tired of him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2020
Vee is clearly sad .But Neo has got ego issues sha,he wants vee to cling to him and not spend time with other guys.I think this ship has sunk
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2020
Sambaby7640:
Why is everyone Calling praise a gay? Tf?Cause of his hair? Why the stereotypes in the fucking useless country....You can't plait hair in peace as a guy without people tagging you a Gay,or do dreadlocks without been seen as a tout or thug,why?why?.

Praise is no gay and nothing he has done to be seen in such light...he even said he is engaged WITH A FEMALE...A GAY will never want to spend the rest of his life with a FEMALE.

Y'all should stop all this nonsense stereotypes... it's annoying.... that's why some people are calling Laycon a cultists and a tout simply because of his HAIR.... shit!!!! I'm out!!
He even has a son with his woman.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2020
All these boys just carry chest, they are sooo immature and act like small boys....

Neo is such a disgrace. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2020
You see what I was talking about.. Most of this couple shiit we soon dissolve.. Alot of them were in a hurry to hook up and cling.. They did not seetle down to observe first.. The true color is coming out gradually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

If Tacha had not been disqualified, it would have been a close contest between her and Mercy.

They were both tough prospects. By disagreeing, you are only deceiving yourself. Hate Tacha and like Mercy all you want, but no one can deny that Tacha was the major obstacle to Mercy's victory. Eliminating her gave Mercy a freer sail.

They thought Mercy's win was already secured....deep down in their heart they were fretting knowing fully well that Tacha is a threat to Mercy's win..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.