Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5024503 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sous Chef Brighto! Hahahahhahahahahhaha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:

Nengi due to her obsessive reasons is more worried than I am in that regard.

I'm sure Nengi knows how many bottles of water Ozo has had today. That's how much obsession, her pains have caused her.
Wonderful! grin

She's going to keep going at Torso untill he takes his old job back. Deal with it.
If that is obsession to you, Pele!
You can't control what happens in there... cheesy
I like Nengi's persistent spirit.. tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
InSanety:

Yes, March 13th, and March 5th

Both Pisces.
Fire for fire, abort mission shippers! It's going to be battle of who gets attention the most.

Dead on arrival, Pisces are the best but Pisces couple are most often than not, a recipe for disaster in most relationships.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
that is what people dont understand. she likes old men is rich old men. well, she will get them in abundance now

Yes. People are forgetting that these old white men with no family to cater to or wives, are loaded and can spend for companionship. Ka3na will date an 18-years-old billionaire as long as he can lavish her with wealth. She likes RICH old men not ALL old men.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
WhorErica:

She's going to keep going at Torso untill he takes his old job back. Deal with it.
If that is obsession to you, Pele!
You can't control what happens in there... cheesy
I like Nengi's persistent spirit.. tongue

Persistent at bringing ridicule upon herself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Amya:

We are here sha. That Efe thing can never work again. Hahahahaha cheesy we watch.
Never say never, Mercy had 40something to beat mike at 19. you never can tell. The only close i saw in BBN is ceec... ceec became serious threat to miracle, that nina fans abandoned her to vote miracle...grin double wahala... lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Are you serious? Gangbangs ke? Was she the babe they gangbanged grin
that is what she said yesterday oo. unapologetically.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bennytwin:

No,she shouldnt have said she hates him ofcourse,that will be horrible honestly.
But there is sometn called decency abi na loyalty!
Whether on or off camera,it is cherished.
That guy right there called dibs first on ur friend.Unless they arent friends shaa den all is fair in love and war!
But she said she likes Prince the other day in the garden.Abi na per day her likeness dey change?
I liked nengi initially but it is so difficult defending her in cases like this.Whew!

Nengi is just cruising, cos she knows what Kidd wants to hear. Are you aware that Kidd was one of the problems btw Ozo and Nengi? Kidd turned himself to housefly cos of Nengi, anytime he sees ozo and Nengi having a private moment he will perch there, Ozo even complained to dora, but to you people it's Nengi that is chasing him.

Are you aware that Kidd said he won't play the truth or dare game they are planning to play tonight if Nengi is not playing cos he wants to kiss her so bad? but Nengi said she's not playing, and I can bet even if does, she will not kiss anyone, cos she's got self control like that, yet she's the one chasing Kidd according to the narrative you guys are pushing.

Now, the last time I checked there's no Mrs Waya in that house, or is there? If Nengi was keeping to herself, it's same you guys that will say she's too pompous, she's feeling too big etc. Look they are all house mates and came in solo, let her relate with anyone as she likes.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
WhorErica:

Exactly!
I get worried when they don't talk about Nengi... hehehe hehehehe!.. grin grin grin grin grin

Almost 40%of members here and on any social media are for laycon.does nengi have up to 10 fans here?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
BrightO enjoying the last supper....See as fish plenty. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:

She has no shame o..some that said she had a party and Group Intimacy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Stay there, why didn't he choose Nengi

Na so dem. De take de ship
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Amya:

We are here sha. That Efe thing can never work again. Hahahahaha cheesy we watch.

Laycone is not Efe. Old things a gone... Laycon brings a mix of quality content, a beautiful personally and expressive intelligence to the table. He is unique in his own very special way.

LAYCON ALL THE WAY!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

Almost 40%of members here and on any social media are for laycon.does nengi have up to 10 fans here?

I don't care about that. What 80% of people everywhere knows is that Nengi is getting to the finals.

Even if she doesn't win, she's made. That's our concern for now... tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
how can guyman leave his house to come and be cooking 24 hours on live tv? angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Munzy14:

Never say never, Mercy had 40something to beat mike at 19. you never can tell. The only close i saw in BBN is ceec... ceec became serious threat to miracle, that nina fans abandoned her to vote miracle...grin double wahala... lol

Mercy vs Tacha would have been the closest had she not gotten herself disqualified

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
nengi meant her fucking 2 guys , her and many guys. scenerio where one is fucking her ass and the other is fucking her pussy at the same time
Bring your male friend as a lady.. I know.

It comes with a cool cash though.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:

You call it ridicule, I call it attention..It depends on the lens you are looking at it from.. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by humility101: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
'This is big brother, housemates freeze'..... Why this year's biggie no dey talk am, freezing is fun mehn grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

So if we do an opinion poll here,nengi will win abi? Why not stick with your kiddwaya...how many people are even defending nengi

Time will tell. We're here on this thread nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
praize and dora just want destroy relationships. useless bad belle people. i hope they leave sunday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
WhorErica:

I don't care about that. What 80% of people everywhere knows is that Nengi is getting to the finals.

Even if she doesn't win, she's made. That's our concern for now... tongue

I can agree that she will get to the finals but you will agree with me that even Erica is overtaking her in fanbase.tslkin about fanbase,tobi and ceec had more screen time and more discussions were focused on them but how did it end?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
WhorErica:

You call it ridicule, I call it attention..It depends on the lens you are looking at it from.. tongue tongue
attention that she can't seem to get.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Mercy vs Tacha would have been the closest had she not gotten herself disqualified
probably.. it would av been a repeat of Miracle and ceec...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Where could Kidd and Nengi be in this house, they ain't in the garden, lounge, kitchen, one of the rooms, maybe the other room though.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Amya:

Time will tell. We're here on this thread nah.

Tobi and ceec had more screen time and buzz than miracle and nina. Up laycon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Medunah:
This Nengi slander is already getting too much haba, y'all should let the girl be na

Did mercy not fight because of man last year? If nengi decides to play coy with hers, Leave her to play her game ffs

how many men she fought for?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
I see Nengi having fans like Titans. Anything she do, dem go support am. The girl is being called out due to her penchant from jumping from one guy to the other. It doesn't make her totally bad but it is what it is. Me sef i like the babe but i prefer ERICA.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
they know Neo is lying
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Munzy14:

Bring your male friend as a lady.. I know.

It comes with a cool cash though.
she was about explaining deeply before someone interrupted the gist
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
This year's bbn should be called entanglement

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fucknengi:
attention that she can't seem to get.

grin
Trust me she's getting it. She's getting from the guys. She's also getting it from viewers. Life is good!! cheesy cheesy
It's just unfortunate, your mellow Yellow is an emotional wreck right now to show his.... tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.