Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5023219 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
poiunt:

It is too early to think about winning.

At this stage, I will rather go for publicity.

Even if he doesnt win, he has the publicity.

Toh, na winning me dey talk. There are early contenders

No be everybody dey find publicity, see Miracle, he no send publicity.

It is only those interested in the entertainment industry that publicity matters to.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
buhahahahaha..

sister Praise's voice is funny.

he should return the voice and the earrings first.. let's know where his problem is coming from

I can't deal.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
sirqeeboi:
Heard Laycon was best graduating student from department of Philosophy in 2016 UNILAG..
cool
One of the best graduating students,not the best.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vectorex(f): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Please who has created a fan whatsapp group for bbnaija

I want to join...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
errolvladt:
Tolani Baj was born in USA and doesn't know Europe is a continent but thinks Austria is a continent.

Nengi says middle east is a continent.

Kaisha says this is her 5th big brother audition, does this mean she participated in the audition during Ebuka's time?
What did you expect? Americans still think Africa is a country. Olodos can be found anywhere,it is not a limited edition grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
MamBi:

He said he was in a 3 way relationship.

At the time, I thought it was him and two girls but he just might have been referring to his baby, and baby mama...

Stupid boy does not know some might take it in the wrong way and dislike him for that. I know I was not impressed when he said it...

He wasn't talking about his baby mama and baby, he was talking about dating two girls who knew he was in a relationship with each of them and they stuck around. He clarified it on stage.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
safarigirl:
Erica's fans are called The'Ricas cheesy cheesy
Dem for call themselves DeRica grin
lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hello everyone, it’s baaaack!
Initial thoughts (doesn’t mean much, because it’s not yet time to be really, fully real)
I like, like Lekon...yesterday I read the look-yabs and my heart melted a little tongue...but I am pleased to announce that he is intelligent and has a calmness to his person....so I watch
...Erica might be a free spirit...fun, playful..(but she is an actress so might be faking)...I watch

Initial irritants include-
...Praise (if I had magic powers his earlobes would be in my trashcan now. Would yank them off with his dangling earrings thru my screen. He touched and repacked his hair not less than twenty times last night shocked Gosh!!!)
...briticoVee
...Arrogant guy from Benue
...Warri (last night he was too much, eishhh)...his family tree, family tree everywhere
...Lucy sef (her hair also gives me barber urges and she is loud but thankfully I have had louder housemates)
...Lilo (there is just something undefined, but all I know she just is an irritant for now)

I was all ready to love Tochi but he may have hurt his game without it starting cry. I already said bye to him in my head cheesy
I hope he falls for a girl ooo, and stays.
BrightO has to step up. I am waiting to like him (he somehow makes me feel protective, I dunno why).
Sokoto girl has a “I like being in the shadows but can come out and be foolish” thing about her, Chim! Hope I am wrong.

Ten weeks is too short angry but halfbread is better than none.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You should see me laughing hard right now. You came back with a bang cheesy cheesy cheesy

Welcome Mama. kiss

Eeghe! Geezeem!! Antibrutus!!! Bodyoncheche!!!! Threebear!! Where my ladies at now?

kiss minime tongue
Good to see you and to be here
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liliyann(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
oshe11:

You went AWOL around March and resurfaced todaycheesy

Are U a Vampire that feeds on BBN?

How is my Softie Eeghe?

Lol!
Hello you. Feels good to “see” you and to be here again.
Hello Soul Sis @ Geezeem, hello my dead forum family...we are here to have a blast again.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
apcmustwin:
This kidwayya and bright, they came to big brother to sleep abi?
It's like they didn't learn from Nelson.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tegax(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
I think I'm beginning to like Brighto and Lilo's company. I go ship them die if they consider eachother sha.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Even Kayode doesn't want to move the camera 'cause before he returns, Bright might have sealed up!

I like his gist with Lilo though. Guess he is just this guy that can be all cool till you are given admission into his space. They can be talkative with the right persons under right situations smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
MamBi:

grin grin grin. Integral! You do well! grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Facebook poll

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
I'm ready to ship Lilo and BrightO if he comes out of his shell.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
stephleena:
this katreena looks like Alex, especially when she smiles.

I hope she's really like my Alex
I said this yesterday. I need Alex vibe abeg grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Eeghe:
Hello everyone, it’s baaaack!
Initial thoughts (doesn’t mean much, because it’s not yet time to be really, fully real)
I like, like Lekon...yesterday I read the look-yabs and my heart melted a little tongue...but I am pleased to announce that he is intelligent and has a calmness to his person....so I watch
...Erica might be a free spirit...fun, playful..(but she is an actress so might be faking)...I watch

Initial irritants include-
...Praise (if I had magic powers his earlobes would be in my trashcan now. Would yank them off with his dangling earrings thru my screen. He touched and repacked his hair not less than twenty times last night shocked Gosh!!!)
...briticoVee
...Arrogant guy from Benue
...Warri (last night he was too much, eishhh)...his family tree, family tree everywhere
...Lucy sef (her hair also gives me barber urges and she is loud but thankfully I have had louder housemates)
...Lilo (there is just something undefined, but all I know she just is an irritant for now)

I was all ready to love Tochi but he may have hurt his game without it starting cry. I already said bye to him in my head cheesy
I hope he falls for a girl ooo, and stays.
BrightO has to step up. I am waiting to like him (he somehow makes me feel protective, I dunno why).
Sokoto girl has a “I like being in the shadows but can come out and be foolish” thing about her, Chim! Hope I am wrong.

Ten weeks is too short angry but halfbread is better than none.

Eeghe, winkmy correct person

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Las Las Kayode is helping our evangelist ministry grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
safarigirl:
Neo
nawa for that guy Oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wathongi’s smile and her dimples are like a full blast of sunshine, and they make the world a better place.
I hope she has a pasonality (in Kimberly from Zambia’s voice)

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dannyxy:
Eeghe, winkmy correct person

Hello Froddliker

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lilo and boys ���
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hatima:

Sometimes ppl say they have a type but there is always that one person that makes u reconsider..lol

Ah swear grin

Game changers... Spec na scam joor. When reality strikes, one will see a non existing spec in the spec. Why we should NEVER SAY NEVER

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
D'fvq are these two blabbing since??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
stephleena:
buhahahahaha..

sister Praise's voice is funny.

he should return the voice and the earrings first.. let's know where his problem is coming from

I can't deal.
you are wicked.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
First eviction night go clear their eyes!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
I dey ship Light, anyhow wey e be

Bright seems more grounded than bros Eric
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Vectorex:
Please who has created a fan whatsapp group for bbnaija

I want to join...

Fine girl, check front page.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Laycon and Ozo are on my radar at the moment... No stanning yet sha, still observing the housemates! You've found your stan?
we're gradually building our formation again just like last year..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
What exactly are Lilo and brighto discussing? Cant seem to make head or tail of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.