Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,690 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5079070 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2020
makydebbie:

Really?
Yes.
That's why they are asking their men "what are we"... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Eeghe:

cheesy
Maybe, or not
Seems like someone here is a contender for the honour of who did it first this month cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Graysons:

Your ka3name is not bitch but she fvck on live tv, who does that except shameless and worthless h0es grin grin

The way you are defending her I hope you are not like her? grin grin
please stfu. u guys forget what this shit is about . this is not a talent show. this is not a sports competion or a music show. this is a show where u check what happens if human are put together. when humans are put together, they eat, talk, fight, develope emotions and Bleep. ka3na passed all and i am rooting for her to be the nexr bbn. Tatiana4u just ignore this people, theu dont know what bbn is all about. they think reality show is singing competition

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Geezeem:

yes I have not grin

owing my shit and you? did you watch the video on your social media "news"? grin

Are u a fool?

Go to linda ikeji it is there, go to nairaland fp, it is there.

It is all over twitter and youtube.

It is on instagram and facebook.

Can u stop with the moronic excitement already.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2020
makydebbie:
It's just sex calm down, this is the premium content I want.

Intense and vigorous penising. Yummy. smiley

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2020
Andrew13:
Now we can all agree praise isn't gay lol
Praise is bi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Go Twitter, u go see video and pictures of everything, we stayed up till 3am, we don wake again with dstv now....I can't wait for this show to end....it's affecting my sleep.

Ka3na is seen all smiles and bubbly, be like say she enjoy the diccck wella, she wants to make breakfast for everyone cos someone or two are leaving tomorrow. grin grin grin

The diicck must have been sweet. That she wants to make breakfast for everyone confirms the power of praises diicck.

Has she asked who and who will eat her food grin because I thought that's how she would operate since the food fight/discussion grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Amya:
Everyday, I have new and fresh respects for Nengi.

She's the HBIC!

leave story...I watched a scene where she and erica were swooning over kidd...it was irritating...a boss babe wey dey exposed shouldnt be swooning like that....

Kidd kept rubbing on her butt cheeks and she didnt react ...infact she kept positioning it to face him....

reason she is not closing in on either prince or ozo is cos she is keeping her options open....

the bf she is claiming to respect....no be how dem dey respect bf be that....u r flirting full blown and allowing access to your body and claiming yo respect bf....bradadadash.....

u see the way dillish had cordial friendships with guys in her season.....na so dem dey respect bf....she was friends with a number of the guys but no touchy touchy or mushy mushy positions.....

erica and nengi no get levels reach as them dey project....

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2020
codedguy1:

Will you blame him. If Nengi presents her coochie Kidd will do the needful and go back to beg Erica for forgiveness. grin that's how bad it would be.

E go sweet me o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2020
next suprise will be when praise bleeps kiddi or prince
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2020
Graysons:

Your ka3h0e is not bitch but she fvck on live tv, who does that except shameless and worthless h0es grin grin

The way you are defending her I hope you are not like her? grin grin
What she did wasn't right but come on,she's an adult who knows what she wants.
She had casual sex with and that doesn't make her a shameless hoe...you would do worse,so stop judging her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2020
GalPissetzky:
bro strafing na strafing. weather na national tv or na house. see nothing wrong with what she did. btw ka3na is not ur average nigerian girl with nigerian mentality. she dosnt pretend like idiots like nengi. she is married to a foreigner that understands that she might Bleep because of the situation she is about to enter and i bet you he agreed. this thing is suppose to be a social experiment where they check what happens if random people are kept together for a period of time. what ka3na did is exactly what what the show is about. if u keep a human with other random humans, a time will come when they will get attracted and Bleep. the other people like nengi and co that are dieing of conji are all pretending. if ngerians have sense, ka3na should be the next bbn winner because she does not pretend
Gbam!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2020
slytubadth:

Bia, what's the fuse about sex self. They did what they had to do at that moment. Nothing special, nothing shameful.
Go and do your own let the whole world watch you first,then come back and see if you can repeat this same statement of yours
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Geezeem:

that's if ka3na does not own it first.... she looks like someone who care?

if you watched their game last night you would have seen where she told ozo that kissing her was not optional.... he either did it then or she would take that kiss when he is sleeping grin

then she jacked laycon by his trouser for his own turn when he wanted to run away, she insisted on putting her hand inside to feel his kini grin

naa.... we don't care

make praise bring it on

you can't shame the shameless grin
Katrina is no pretender and I love that about her!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Twoclans:
Boss lady Boss lady ,Boss lady I just hope that prick was worth it . angry angry

Nothing as bad as opening leg for a wack prick undecided

I am with you on this one grin.... Hope it was worth it tongue

I am a witness to their first meeting this morning

Praise saw boss lady with Lucy he greeted them and passed

their body language didn't betray what happened last night......

it's FWB thingy ooooo

no declaration of like or fancy YET

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Nengi to win HOH on Monday and pick Kidd or Kidd wins and pick Nengi.... grin grin

If Kidd , win he will pick Erica

If any of both girls win , they will pick Kidd
If wantoni wins she will pick Kidd , I see her planning coup , that's of she didn't go this Sunday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Praise is bi
lol na bisexual now abi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Vanessa88:

As in a positive point or in the negative

Anyway, at the long run...any publicity is good publicity

It depends on where you stand ooo

Morality is subjective.

Olosho association of Nigeria will be proud of her while religious fundamentalist will be frowning. grin

Pick your choose grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Geezeem:

I am with you on this one grin.... Hope it was worth it tongue

I am a witness to their first meeting this morning

Praise saw boss lady with Lucy he greeted them and passed

their body language didn't betray what happened last night......

it's FWB thingy ooooo

no declaration of like or fancy YET
...as it should be... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Wait ooo!!

What happened last night? grin cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2020
codedguy1:

The diicck must have been sweet. That she wants to make breakfast for everyone confirms the power of praises diicck.

Has she asked who and who will eat her food grin because I thought that's how she would operate since the food fight/discussion grin
doesnt matter this time around as she's in a joyful mood
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2020
GalPissetzky:
please stfu. u guys forget what this shit is about . this is not a talent show. this is not a sports competion or a music show. this is a show where u check what happens if human are put together. when humans are put together, they eat, talk, fight, develope emotions and Bleep. ka3na passed all and i am rooting for her to be the nexr bbn. Tatiana4u just ignore this people, theu dont know what bbn is all about. they think reality show is singing competition
Thank you dear!
They think bbnaija is a spelling bee or a religious camping site!
Katrina is giving us the content we paid for!
Unlike those borites and agents of confusion!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2020
codedguy1:

Aww,her konji has been cured.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2020
makydebbie:

Virigins like you na dey shout penising pass.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lordkay10(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2020
Asabe4:
Biggie should punish Leyrica abeg..
Shut up

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2020
makydebbie:

u got that tight booty, i like. cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2020
codedguy1:

It depends on where you stand ooo

Morality is subjective.

Olosho association of Nigeria will be proud of her while religious fundamentalist will be frowning. grin

Pick your choose grin
I am a member of olosho association of Nigeria! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2020
codedguy1:

My brother, she no ask ooo, the meal na specially~made for everyone...
Person wey dey smile upandan
Good dicxxkk is life o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2020
Amya:

I missed most of what happened last night as I fell asleep but going by catching up on the the thread, I understand the game Erica is trying to play. Anyone who understands relationship psychology will know all she's doing is just baiting the carrot to get Kidd to commit.

She has tried all she knows about getting men to commit but so far, none seems to work out. She in a way even used Laycon in this game to try to make Kidd jealous, she tried the I'm an independent girl I want to take it slow trick, she tried the mental connection trick. She tried the "will you like it if you see me kissing other men trick" and a while lots of others and none have worked so far. Now she wants to lead him on with a passionate kiss and pull back at the last minute and bring up the player talk all just to tell him subtly that if you want more of this, you have to commit. I don't know the trick she will finally use that will get him to commit but we're watching.

I think the thing with Erica is she thinks she's dealing with the typical Nigerian brother (which any of these tricks would have worked for btw) But she's dealing with someone who has been somewhat impassioned by great wealth.. The kind his type usually settle for are those in the same wealth bracket as they are because only then can they be rest assure that the babe isn't with them for their money.

For over a week, Erica has been the one all over the poor boy and if he starts enjoying the company, she will start with "you're a player this and that. Did Kiddwaya tell her he wanted a relationship with her. Did he ask her to be his girlfriend? Why all these you have to be this and you have to be that? Kiddwaya is a free agent and his words and action speaks so. He called Erica his bestie, told her doesn't mind if she kisses another guy in the house as she sees it as her living her best life.. When asked about his spec, his words were, "I see a girl yeah.. I like her yeah.. We smash... " and people started laughing. He's definitely not looking for a commitment and he just wanna have fun.

Erica shouldn't even try to spoil Kiddwaya's game because he's been open about who he really is from day 1

Exactly.

Which is why I am always irritated whenever I see some of her supporters trying to act like Kidd is suffering her, or she is this or that.

She is steadily spoiling his game unfortunately. The one person who has been very sincere and open to you.

Absolutely spot on.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Tatiana4u:

What she did wasn't right but come on,she's an adult who knows what she wants.
She had casual sex with and that doesn't make her a shameless hoe...you would do worse,so stop judging her.

See your life I should stop judging her? But you are busying judging the nengi girl.
Hypocrite is a bastard. tongue

Your ka3na is a shameless Wh0re that is what she is.

A h0e is a h0e is a h0e. wink wink

No two ways about it sister! tongue

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2020
scondy:

leave story...I watched a scene where she and erica were swooning over kidd...it was irritating...a boss babe wey dey exposed shouldnt be swooning like that....

Kidd kept rubbing on her butt cheeks and she didnt react ...infact she kept positioning it to face him....

reason she is not closing in on either prince or ozo is cos she is keeping her options open....

the bf she is claiming to respect....no be how dem dey respect bf be that....u r flirting full blown and allowing access to your body and claiming yo respect bf....bradadadash.....

u see the way dillish had cordial friendships with guys in her season.....na so dem dey respect bf....she was friends with a number of the guys but no touchy touchy or mushy mushy positions.....

erica and nengi no get levels reach as them dey project....

God bless you, I respect u die....This is void of bias. Nengi isn't a saint at all. Person wey go still likely fuccck Kidd.

Na Erica still dey block her chances, even at that, she still dey prove desperate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.