Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5026938 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

It will happen.Never say never maybe not in this season but it will happen.
Nor deceive yourself for naija youths matter.
BBN nor be morality show so stop judging ladies that choose to have sex on TV sad

I don't even understand what they call sex undecided All this drama they act under the duvet is that one sex. angry sad

If only we can take our morality and make the country better I will understand.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Threebear:

In my own pace grin

Ok ooo grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2020
doziefrank07:

Bambam and teddy A fvck,dem don marry
Khafi and Gedoni fvck,dem don engage
Messy and Ike fvck tire,DEM NEVER MARRY tongue tongue
no mind this people. ka3na is a god

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2020
doziefrank07:

Omashola has the video...or better still ask Agama,since she's the queen of receipts grin grin

You sey dem fvck and you no get receipt. You be ode o!... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2020
WhorErica:

I'm talking about ka3trina because her fans are supporting her actions. I haven't seen anyone backing praise .. cheesy

oh really? grin

And praise have fans here?

yes we are supporting her..... what next?

Let me prepare you ahead of time..... this sex might happen again tonight.... then again and again till one of them leaves

you might want to consider opting out of the channel undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2020
GalPissetzky:
i tell u. even all these ashawo sinators and some ashawo naija guys wey go wan try luck with am go dey vote for am and show am off. just watch from next evction. i just pray say may she no use her agressive behaviour chase away her new fans. if she continues like this, she is coming first 3. and if them make any mistake she go win because i see nengi, kidd and erica loosing fans soon.
I share your sentiments.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2020
i swear if i was in that house and i had another werey girl there, after we don shayo we go Bleep for that palour or for that gardan may naija internet and news scatter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2020
makydebbie:

Wait Katrina is married? shocked

Still married.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2020
GalPissetzky:
she dey try to throw cece stunt, e go fail am

No, no be her game be that

CeeC game for even better for her, CeeC was a woman scorned, plenty women relate to that story, nobody scorn Nengi, na she dey do suwe for people head

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Geezeem:

oh really? grin

And praise have fans here?

yes we are supporting her..... what next?

Let me prepare you ahead of time..... this sex might happen again tonight.... then again and again till one of them leaves

you might want to consider opting out of the channel undecided

I know the sex is going to be obviously repeated again and again. It's expected of a certified olosho..

But watch her sex her way out of the house pretty soon cause viewers will get tired at some point..e.g Khafi!..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2020
GalPissetzky:
i swear if i was in that house and i had another werey girl there, after we don shayo we go Bleep for that palour or for that gardan may naija internet and news scatter

I trust myself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2020
stephleena:
Chile... don't y'all find it quite funny that most people hating on Erica are the confused hypocrital, garish and gaudy fans of agama (Lambo).. first they used the gold digging title on Erica, that she wants to mine gold hence she's clinging tight to Kidwayya..last night she cleared y'all mischievous doubts, y'all still have to the impetus to say otherwise.. this is exactly where my problem lies with y'all, don't you have Shame? y'all stanned a literal public cum bag in Biggie's house, with your heart and chest last season.. your fave never had the dignity to clear ike for whatever he did, even when he disrespected her,and till now he does, but here y'all are shouting Erica yen yen yen.. I'm pleased to remind y'all that she kissed, and not dry humping..or Kidwayya squeezing her breasts inside the toilet.
even the second fiddle Nengi can't and won't clear Kidwayya like Erica did..Nengi is obviously ready to lick his butthole to fly private jet and go accessories shopping..but not Erica!
y'all never saw that coming, no one did though..
Even the Kidwayya had so many times acknowledged Erica as an independent woman, so whatever Erica said last night will sound fake to tacky persons of little or no self esteem.

when you're used to stanning a fake mannequin, nothing will ever seem original to y'all.

Chile!!!

u see that is the thing...its not about morals....it is about how real you are about who you are and what u want....

Mercy owned her shit like crazy....she did what she wanted to do and was not explaining Nada to anyone....

Erica should be real with herself...If she is looking for a guy that ll show her the kinda respect she craves....ozo or Laycon or prince are there....kidd isnt the only one in the house....u ve seen the way he is ....if u like what u see and u wanna entangle....own it with ur chest...stop swooning, smooching and kissing like who dey cloud 9 come dey talk plenty grammar afterwards....that's fakery I for one isnt down with....

i have no problem with the ship...its interesting to watch...i like them together...d flirty banter Is fun to watch....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2020
InSanety:

No, no be her game be that

CeeC game for even better for her, CeeC was a woman scorned, plenty women relate to that story, nobody scorn Nengi, na she dey do suwe for people head
she go loose fans na. she has the mind to embarass a whole mr nigeria on a nigerian national tv abi, lets see how far she go go

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Twoclans:

I don't even understand what they call sex undecided All this drama they act under the duvet is that one sex. angry sad

If only we can take our morality and make the country better I will understand.
My sister the thing tire me.
That one na pre-intimacy self.Which wan be sex under the duvet that one na small thing na half baked moralist dey call am sex on national TV grin.

Nigerians are hypocrites with misplaced priorities na dem wey nor dey watch BBN dey carry the matter on top head pass.
Our so called morality has taken us nowhere in this country.We are still the most hateful,bitter,wicked,despicable people you can find on earth.We don't even know how to love one another yet na we holy and moral pass and na we still dey born pass undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Threebear:
Laycon 1st .

Before nko, their is no way Laycon is not winning this show.

Laycon Laycon our guy.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lilEmir3(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2020
GalPissetzky:
bro strafing na strafing. weather na national tv or na house. see nothing wrong with what she did. btw ka3na is not ur average nigerian girl with nigerian mentality. she dosnt pretend like idiots like nengi. she is married to a foreigner that understands that she might Bleep because of the situation she is about to enter and i bet you he agreed. this thing is suppose to be a social experiment where they check what happens if random people are kept together for a period of time. what ka3na did is exactly what what the show is about. if u keep a human with other random humans, a time will come when they will get attracted and Bleep. the other people like nengi and co that are dieing of conji are all pretending. if ngerians have sense, ka3na should be the next bbn winner because she does not pretend
leave am...if Dem no wan make Dem fvck Dem no go give Dem condoms

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Phew! 50+ pages done...
That was a good read!!!
Thanks to ya'll midnight crew brethren

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Kidd don't start with Wathoni this morning...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2020
codedguy1:

Naaa it you who hasn't gotten my own point.

Ka3na strafing is normal, I agree that would happen when people are kept in a confined space. I just think when there are cameras some restraints should be applied.

Same thing applies to those forming and pretending.

Abi don't girls form and pretend in real life again.

So you saying because ka3na strafed you now support her and kinda condemn those that are forming and pretend is bias.

Everyone cannot be real, especially in a confined space where there are cameras everywhere. Some will pretend and form. That is also normal.

i get you too but you should know that the show is about showcasing how people behave in a real life situation. for people like us that like real people and not pretenders, we have shafted from all the other house mates to ka3na. do you know that even if nengi bleeps on national tv, she will not be supported like we are supporting ka3na now? its not about the strafing, its about being real. ka3na ticked all the boxes . even the Bleep sef is not because of money. even if na laycon bin enter, she for Bleep am. erica will Bleep kidd because of the money. nengi will Bleep kidd because of the money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Azzzin, it will be the biggest mistake of her life and career. I'm so scared for her, now is when I need Laycon to continue to keep an eye on her like a brother does to her little sister. cheesy grin

abegii...all man for himself....laycon no carry sister come big brother house....erica brother dey house....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2020
Who else feels that Tochi is trying to chyke Wathoni? grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2020
WhorErica:

Yeah! That's why no one is backing him or condemning him. But ka3trina has fans and they are making it seem like her action is justifiable..

When in reality any other female housemate would have been dragged to hell and back..Cc Lilo and Nina.
It is usually worst for the females. The guys are spared.. Not good though. It's just the society we live in..
do you know that the people supporting ka3na are not actually her fans, i and most of the people supporting her where staunch.
erica and nengi fans, but now we are on ka3na side. e shock u cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2020
Wathoni be like, I don't want to be involved with Kiddwaya, cos i will break tables if I get close to him..

Mama break tables, na Wetin we want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2020
But you guys must be very horn**y o if that few seconds fully covered under duvet sex praise and ka3na had is turning you people on like this, and some of you acting like they made you cum, you guys are obviously not getting any, now I know why there are so many children of anger on here hating on my Nengi, cos you know you can never ever ever ever hit that bootay tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2020
topboss:

Everything in life also requires self control.

Lack of it they put persin for trouble.

Will u say Praise and Katrina have self control?
why will u control ur self to Bleep when life is short like this. bro some of u live life as if u know what happens when u die. Bleep self control, do what you want to do and please yourself . life is too short to take it too serious
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2020
Tochi and his fake American accent...Whew!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2020
lilEmir3:

leave am...if Dem no wan make Dem fvck Dem no go give Dem condoms
i wonder o, abi them give the the condom to use blow bloon? u really struck the real point there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Beorn:
Who else feels that Tochi is trying to chyke Wathoni? grin grin
That one is a waste of fine boy...I think the social class difference is taking a toll on his esteem...Even if life no balance, try get charisma and little boldness.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Can someone please run me through the T or D the HMs played yesterday. Too many pages to cover shocked

CC : Safarigirl, ArchAnge1, Froshloaded
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Tochi should stop tip toeing around Wathoni oga should shoot his shot make Wathoni drag him aba biabia...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2020
tochi about to shoot his shot on wathoni cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Tochi shooting his shot with my beautiful wathoni smiley

... I hope it's a goal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.