Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5025772 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2020
codedguy1:

So a girl cannot like who she likes again.

Must she say yes to somebody she is not feeling anything for.

Unfortunately she feels something for the player in the house. This is how it is sometimes in real life too.

Make we dey watch sha.

she can but she should not say she dosnt like tochi because tochi flirts with ever other girl. just say you dont like him or you dont like him because he is not rich or because u dont like him because he is not fine. this pretending is why i dont like these girls. you must not like every guy that approaches u but dont come talking sht and useless reasons

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:
How do you know I watch it
Rozz respect yaself ooh angry.Go and prepare for service tomorrow.But that your dp is hoolahlah shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by freshboi88: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I am an adult, I will support whatever I like and if you dont like it,go and take a chilled bottle of sniper!
If it pisses you off, go and watch Emannuel TV or go to religious thread and preach!
Take your judgemental self outta here!

Nah me tell ur fave make e go fvck for National TV. Can u fvck on live TV?

Ansa the question, I want to check sumtin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Dezenazil:
you dont like her. You are never here or there always dilly-dallying. U love love ugly arse people, I dont know why though. She likes the guy, she kissed the guy, she no kill person. Where is the pretence in that. I bet if it was with Laycon, you will be okay with that. Always forming almighty BB analysing god.

I will eat ice cream on this cool
She is yearning, Erica is, yearning for attachment, love and mental connection on my screen, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, considering.
She is not vile, not manipulative, not instigating, not a bully, doesn’t hurt other peoples’ strategies, just being a real (even if emotionally weak) person- I laikke it. No, I love it, I love her.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

Can't you people just say a thing without mentioning Laycon? Why hate Laycon so much? What's your problem with him anyway?
I actually liked him but his attitude threw me off. He is isnt a loyal friend plus he touches people(girls) inappropriately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Beorn:
Who else feels that Tochi is trying to chyke Wathoni? grin grin

Very obvious my brother

But the babe no dey feel am undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Amya:

I missed most of what happened last night as I fell asleep but going by catching up on the the thread, I understand the game Erica is trying to play. Anyone who understands relationship psychology will know all she's doing is just baiting the carrot to get Kidd to commit.

She has tried all she knows about getting men to commit but so far, none seems to work out. She in a way even used Laycon in this game to try to make Kidd jealous, she tried the I'm an independent girl I want to take it slow trick, she tried the mental connection trick. She tried the "will you like it if you see me kissing other men trick" and a while lots of others and none have worked so far. Now she wants to lead him on with a passionate kiss and pull back at the last minute and bring up the player talk all just to tell him subtly that if you want more of this, you have to commit. I don't know the trick she will finally use that will get him to commit but we're watching.

I think the thing with Erica is she thinks she's dealing with the typical Nigerian brother (which any of these tricks would have worked for btw) But she's dealing with someone who has been somewhat impassioned by great wealth.. The kind his type usually settle for are those in the same wealth bracket as they are because only then can they be rest assure that the babe isn't with them for their money.

For over a week, Erica has been the one all over the poor boy and if he starts enjoying the company, she will start with "you're a player this and that. Did Kiddwaya tell her he wanted a relationship with her. Did he ask her to be his girlfriend? Why all these you have to be this and you have to be that? Kiddwaya is a free agent and his words and action speaks so. He called Erica his bestie, told her doesn't mind if she kisses another guy in the house as she sees it as her living her best life.. When asked about his spec, his words were, "I see a girl yeah.. I like her yeah.. We smash... " and people started laughing. He's definitely not looking for a commitment and he just wanna have fun.

Erica shouldn't even try to spoil Kiddwaya's game because he's been open about who he really is from day 1

You are riggt
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by olamidebaby: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2020
InSanety:
No be lie.

I no recall the lap dance but he kiss Ka3na and he handle Dora breast
it was a cowgirl sex position simulation from ka3na. it wasn't exactly tagged lapdance
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Nob saibbot
Down
Down
Up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Munzy14:
Bagger....cheesy
Disembark that senseless capping
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Vanessa88:

She don disgrace that brand for national tv
I can assure you she did not disgrace any brand.Katrina never pretended from the onset.She never potrayed being a holier than thou like Bambam. If she stays long,she will have lots of endorsement.she is hardworking.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2020
yunafa:
Mercy Lambo tried o, she really tried.

She used a vibrator to take care of her needs
Erica says she doesn’t like a vibrator and prefers peniss
Katrina says to heck with it you only live once
They all tried- they are all living

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2020
i just dey look some guys on this thread laughing at ozo

let me show you how ozo is a better man than you grin

una call am mumu, childish cheesy cheesy some of una small hi when guy go tell ur babe, una go carry face for the guy, ozo saw what prince and kidd were doing and was still matured enough to ignore it and be cool with them, how many of una fit?

ozo has never been in love b4, his first attempt, he saw issues and was strong enough to walk away, how many of una fit?

there is no guy that a girl has not carried to play b4, make una stop to dey act like gods, there are threads on front page everyday of guys wailing, ozo met his first game and could walk away without begging her for love, some of una here, cry dey beg girl for love many times

ozo had strength to control himself, i know wetin i done see for girl body before i wise, if we all began dating game with ozo's intelligence, most of us wouldn't hate women so much una be guy men, na una wail pass calling women names cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Story!
Mercy and Ike bleeped in the toilet several times and omashola caught them once and threw condoms at them!
Try ko
Try ni

Hehehehehehhehehee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2020
Trickytee knows his video games.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Contra?

What of tank grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2020
zicoraads:
Kat and Praise are getting laughed at on Twitter. Some of you here are mocking Erica. Some are insulting Kidd. But I know that if it were to be you, you will probably do worst.

Nigerians and hypocrisy is often something that baffles me. Some of you masturbate a lot. But you were mocking a house mate when she mentioned it.

You mocked Teddy A and Bam. They are married and living their best lives. You mocked Nina and left out Miracle. Nina is married and living her best life.

When will most of you ever learn that life is not in black and white, and there are grey areas?

More of these HM's would probably fûck before it ends. So it is better to make up your mind about it now, than start looking for useless defences when either Erica or Nengi, fûcks.

And enough with the hypocrisy. It's just sêx.

Daalu so!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2020
WhorErica:

Omatshola thought they were gbenshing because they were seriously smooching. But he apologized thereafter.. Omatshola na amebo na... grin grin grin

story!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Dezenazil:
I actually liked him but his attitude threw me off. He is isnt a loyal friend plus he touches people(girls) inappropriately.
See this one oo.

Laycon touch people inappropriately? Kidd has pressed Erica's boobs. Used leg to massage Nengi's yansh but it is laycon that touches people inappropriately.

Even when star boy is doing everything right they will still find a way to rope him with something ...

How is laycon a bad friend?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2020
gameboy727:
Trickytee knows his video games.

The guy know book....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2020
I'm sorry but mehn, I can't look at praise the way I use to again. I have tried.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MyNamelS(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Contra?

What of tank grin
Waiting to hear wolf 3D when i was small, my Uncle used to play that game on PC.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2020
WhorErica:

Who says ka3trina ain't married?

Praise isn't even married. Just Engaged...
Katrina is separated, Praise is engaged to his babymama
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Praise deserves at least top 5
Very entertaining guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2020
ozo looking so moody. seems eviction fever is getting hold of him. Definitely unaware of his strong contender status grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2020
MamBi:

Tetes, i kinda agree with you but not totally.

Erica is too worried about what people are thinking and how she is going to be perceived by others.. Going round talking about mental connection was not necessary...

Truth is She likes him, he is a playa and he is not changing anytime soon. So let her enjoy him if he is enjoyable to her and get ready to let him go when necessary...

But I disagree that she is pretending. I think she is just trying to figure out how to balance liking him, him being a playa and how he is going to impact her game.. The only that might be pretence is the reason she gives to others for crying.. I think he might be the reason she is really crying..

valid points ....but u agree that there is still pretense in one form or the other....we keep watching sha.....

I don't even know what's so ghen ghen about the guy ..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2020
superlicious:
stop spreading lies!
This action is what caused their altercation in the reunion.Mercy cleared herself and Omatshola apologized to her. una too dey lie
k
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Dezenazil:

He isn't a friend at all.

You don ever see am enter diary room claim anybody?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Borussia1:
See this man oo.

Laycon touch people inappropriately? Kidd has pressed Erica's boobs. Used leg to massage Nengi's yansh but it is laycon that touches people inappropriately.

Even when star boy is doing everything right they will still find a way to rope him with something ...

Girls are a confused specie...
Just cause she nr like Laycon e dae touch inappropriately. That guy is one of the most well behaved HM. But girls like guys that play with their body heart and soul like Kidd that made it known that he doesn't give a f**k then when they get heartbroken they'll say all men are bad.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Valto:
ozo looking soo moody. seems eviction fever is getting hold of him. he unaware of his strong contender status grin
he will be fine grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Valto:
ozo looking soo moody. seems eviction fever is getting hold of him. he unaware of his strong contender status grin
he doesn't know that he might not even be evicted at all.

Eviction fear don holl'am grin

Fear not Ozo, you're going all the way to the end DEFINITELY.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2020
GalPissetzky:
i still like erica , it is not easy not to like that kain of fine girl, but for now i am shifting my support to ka3na because her attackers are too much
ok grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.