Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5036523 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
ItsCookie:
All I am saying is that Erica worked very hard to gather her own fanbase, big or small. Her charming smiles roped a lot of people in. Her smiles, not Laycon's, not any other HM, hers!

I don't like glory hunters.

So you sabi reason like this

God bless you

How Laycon get fans for Erica? I no dey like mumu talk. Erica get heavy fanbase and no be Laycon bring them.

Erica fans have never claimed to give Laycon fans, but these Laycon fans keep assuming they have been giving Erica fans. How? Will they abandon Laycon to vote Erica?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Oh Kidd... See how he just controlled Wathoni.

In Tochi's mind, let me be like this guy oh.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
fitzmayowa:

No its Wathoni, Tochi was tip toeing around her earlier today...

It's not Wathoni, it's TolaniBaj

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kidd now playing with wathoni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kidd Kidd grin

The guy is a professional in this game. I pity who's taking him serious grin

I might add him to my faves as well wink grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kiddwaya is the life of the party lol

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
tonididdy:

Tochi just dey asslick kid up and down...

Wharrisdis!?
angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
ItsCookie:

HMs may send Ka3na home cry cry cry

At this point, I don't even mind Eric and Lilo going home, Katrina shouldn't leave that house before some HMs.

Biggie and his annoying twist, see as he is about to twist out our source of entertainment.

Im waiting to see how they will pull this off, but I don't want to believe they will reveal the bottom hms names to them sha, that won't be fair on the weak guys that will stay back, shame go come dey catch them cry biggie might write their names and put in envelopes and ask Lucy to pick.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
WhorErica:

Audio ignore button, same button that was flipped and he was back to factory setting... grin grin grin

Ozo na Torso.. kwakwakwa. cheesy grin grin grin
Some of you reason through your anus i swear down
The hatred towards Ozo blinded most of you and also blocked your sense of reasoning,if not you would have noticed that it was Nengi that went to meet him inside and whatever they discussed we dont know because kayode did not capture that side
And for Christ sake this two are in the same house,they see each other every minutes,so they can't be keeping malice with one another
For the fact that he is no longer interested in her does not mean he will never talk to her again

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Wathosnitch is probably in heaven right now... Kenyan she-goat! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
homesteady:
Oh Kidd... See how he just controlled Wathoni.

In Tochi's mind, let me be like this guy oh.

Goals

Na wetin make e dey always go talk to am, make e tap from the greatness

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
tonididdy:

It's pressure to be in a ship ASAP or feel left out.

Wathoni will see the BS coming she would drag that boy biabia, it will be interesting to watch though...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
I can’t believe what Kidd just said; (while him and tochi are talking about tochi shooting his shot tonight with Tolani, Tochi tells Kidd that he overheard Tolani telling Brighto that she likes two guys one of which he suspects is Prince and then Kidd says, it could be Prince, tochi, trikytee or laycon.

Now I understand why he didn’t mention Neo or Eric Cos they are engaged or even himself and I know he didn’t mention Brighto Cos it was Brighto Tolani was talking to when she mentioned the name of the person she likes but why didn’t Kidd mention Ozo as an option?

I can’t comprehend. I’m truly confused on how this guy sees Ozo Cos Ozo is actually lying down right there so it’s not like oh! he skipped his mind or did I miss something in the convo?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
100naira:
Abeg I de read say kaena and praise f'ck, na true?

shocked

Where you hear that one from?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sambaby7640:
true...Ike MIGHT have banged her in the toilet but kayode didn't show it... maybe cause it was too explicit.
they only show people fucking in the duvet. but in a real scenrio we know that these people might get so drunk and loose their morals and Bleep almost anywhere
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iwaniewa: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
When u smile,that gives me joy
Nawa o kidd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
nazablossom:
Kidd Kidd grin

The guy is a professional in this game. I pity who's taking him serious grin

I might add him to my faves as well wink grin
Honestly
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
WhorErica:

Exactly
glad you know
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Its so annoying how all Wathosnitch ever says is "kiddwaya" undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Froshloaded:

Guy when did you start stanning Katrina shocked
long ago but she was not my favorite. i have always supported erica frst, ka3na second and watoni. but after yesterday, na empress ka3na all the way. i stopped supportiing watoni when i noticed she was just all about kiddi. i hate gold diggers that do it openly
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
GalPissetzky:
long ago but she was not my favorite. i have always supported erica frst, ka3na second and watoni. but after yesterday, na empress ka3na all the way.
cheesy cheesy

You will regret this, I swear
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Onyi99:

Some of you reason through your anus i swear down
The hatred towards Ozo blinded most of you and also blocked your sense of reasoning,if not you would have noticed that it was Nengi that went to meet him inside and whatever they discussed we dont know because kayode did not capture that side
And for Christ sake this two are in the same house,they see each other every minutes,so they can't be keeping malice with one another
For the fact that he is no longer interested in her does not mean he will never talk to her again

All these okoto yarns you just spewed shows how pained and disappointed you are in your boy..

Nengi went to meet him yen yen yen, did Nengi ask him to touch her waist?.. grin cheesy

Take it, your fave don fall yakata for Nengi. E just dey use ignore cover shame.. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Valto:
kayode have sense! imagine this correct gist kiddwaya wan knack tochi now, nonsense advert break. angry

If I catch Kayode?
angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
GalPissetzky:
long ago but she was not my favorite. i have always supported erica frst, ka3na second and watoni. but after yesterday, na empress ka3na all the way.
cheesy cheesy

chaii

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amillionn:
I can’t believe what Kidd just said; (while him and tochi are talking about tochi shooting his shot tonight with Tolani, Tochi tells Kidd that he overheard Tolani telling Brighto that she likes two guys one of which he suspects is Prince and then Kidd says, it could be Prince, tochi, trikytee or laycon.

Now I understand why he didn’t mention Neo or Eric Cos they are engaged or even himself and I know he didn’t mention Brighto Cos it was Brighto Tolani was talking to when she mentioned the name of the person she likes but why didn’t Kidd mention Ozo as an option?

I can’t comprehend. I’m truly confused on how this guy sees Ozo Cos Ozo is actually lying down right there so it’s not like oh! he skipped his mind or did I miss something in the convo?

I was about saying this too, I have the feeling Kidd is beefing ozo cause he feels he is the hottest and most handsome. He is threatened by ozo

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amillionn:

*I don laugh scatter leg* grin

E dey see Ozo as Jew boy, he no fit control babe like TolaniBaj

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
InSanety:

Goals

Na wetin make e dey always go talk to am, make e tap from the greatness

Abii. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
mizz2posh:

Im waiting to see how they will pull this off, but I don't want to believe they will reveal the bottom hms names to them sha, that won't be fair on the weak guys that will stay back, shame go come dey catch them cry biggie might write their names and put in envelopes and ask Lucy to pick.

Biggie won't do that imagine those with the highest randomly picked by HOH for HMs eviction vote...

I think biggie will just announce the names of the bottom 4 HMs and give them some BS on why they have been nominated for eviction by biggie...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kiddi is marketing himself to Wathoni angry angry grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sambaby7640:
the ignore button is really affecting Nengi,her fans are beginning to feel it too....Ozo the bad guy cheesy

Can you say that without crying?.... kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amillionn:

Ozo is untouchable. Ozo only decides what he feels like being a part of, out of his own freewill.

Plus Kidd sees Ozo as a threat even without Ozo making any effort. Man like Ozo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Venita:
Its so annoying how all Wathosnitch ever says is "kiddwaya" undecided

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.