Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,975 members, 7,838,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5078316 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 2:53am On Aug 02, 2020
kayode na bastard

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 2:53am On Aug 02, 2020
Katarina don flash boobies

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:53am On Aug 02, 2020
Praise goan talk to ka3na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IworshipKA3NA: 2:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Innocentchild:
ka3na : Come na

Praise : ka3na go and sleep

grin

it is very annoying man, i am so pissed with that idiot called praze. i wish this was eric. i dont know why ka3na fell for this lousy idiot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:54am On Aug 02, 2020
MizzD:
Why is Praise sending Katrina to bed cheesy cheesy

He even rejected "jollof rice" cheesy cheesy

Oro e dun mi.

How in God's name did she ever think fvcking Praise of all HMs was a brilliant idea? That manchild? See the idiot using her to catch cruise, I'm pained mehnnnn! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:54am On Aug 02, 2020
LMAO. Ka3na was changing her clothes and her side boobs showed, Kayode immediately went to adverts. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 02, 2020
grin
MJBOLT:
banging go cast o,brighto is on the lookout and people neva sleep sef due to eviction tension.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 2:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Froshloaded:
Praise goan talk to ka3na

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Geezeem:

And he knows Dora likes him grin

But the boy likes and is attracted to strong babes ooooo

If Dora continues this way, we will label her a bully and nail her on the cross.

she must be careful with Ozo grin

what can we say .....the heart wants what it wants....

his mushy mushy increased this night after that confirmation from ka3na that she likes him ....

who knows ....maybe na fear of the boobs dey worry am before......

I dey enjoy wetin I dey watch sha....I love their banter...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:55am On Aug 02, 2020
WhorErica:

Dozo!

This guy. I will beat you oo. You have come to ship Ozo again..

They are just friends. Nothing like Dozo ship.

Don't stress me this night.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IworshipKA3NA: 2:55am On Aug 02, 2020
biggie now wey i wan see kat breast uncut am. thnder fire u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 2:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Things are getting interesting, just evict only kaisha and leave the rest. A lot of intertwining relationships this week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Oro e dun mi.

How in God's name did she ever think fvcking Praise of all HMs was a brilliant idea? That manchild? See the idiot using her to catch cruise, I'm pained mehnnnn! angry angry

Gullible Women will learn the hard way. Praise would never have rejected her offer if he hadn't smashed her. Now, Praise is knocking off her pleas. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:56am On Aug 02, 2020
Come, let's talk

Ka3na, go to bed

I've heddik cry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 2:56am On Aug 02, 2020
IworshipKA3NA:
it is very annoying man, i am so pissed with that idiot called praze. i wish this was eric. i dont know why ka3na fell for this lousy idiot
The Heart wants what it wants.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 2:56am On Aug 02, 2020
Fucknengi:

This guy. I will beat you oo. You have come to ship Ozo again..

They are just friends. Nothing like Dozo ship.

Don't stress me this night.

I know you would be stressed with all these shalaying... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:57am On Aug 02, 2020
Innocentchild:

The Heart punany wants what it wants.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 02, 2020
I dey go sleep,tomorrow una go gist me
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 2:57am On Aug 02, 2020
MizzD:
Haaa Kayode. I wanted you to let us hear what Wathoni has to say o, about how she has better bants with Kidd than Erica.

Anyway, Erica is gossiping about Nengi to Laycon in the room. Says she knew Nengi before they came into the house and Wathoni had gossiped to Nengi about her on the first day in the house so she was shocked that Nengi picked Wathoni as her deputy, which means Nengi agrees with the gossip. She felt because they were talking before the house, she would not have picked someone that gossiped about her. She told Laycon that she also reached out to her last week after the party to complain that they weren't talking like they agreed outside the house and Nengi said it was cos of Kidd. She said she didn't understand how that stopped anything. Laycon was now like but Kidd didn't even speak much in the first week cos he had sore throat, so he also doesn't understand that excuse from Nengi. Erica feels the conversations have been forced since then and she thinks Nengi doesn't like her and she will stop trying. She will greet her but she wont force the conversations again.

She said they used to be cool outside the house. She was at the MBGN where Nengi participated and she cheered her up, they exchanged numbers and hung out once after that day. Some days to the live show, some people tagged the two of them on a fake instagram page as BBN participants, Nengi reached out to her to confrim if she was going into BBN house. Nengi then said that they should have each other's backs bla bla. Only to get to the house and see her gossiping with Wathoni about her. She claims Wathoni said to Nengi "this girl something something" and when she looked back, their eyes met and Nengi said we will talk about it later.

So to her, Nengi picking Wathoni shocked her.

Dora with her own agenda too sha said it's obvious she picked Wathoni because she doesn't see Wathoni as a competition. . Said Nengi always wants to be the center of attraction, calls her an attention seeking B!tch, gave an instance of the day the guys wore their wigs, etc lipsrsealed

Erica refers to this imaginary gossip again and Dora eventually confirmed that the so called gossip was not about he, that it was another babe who didnt make it into the house. She tried to insist it was about her but Dora said it wasnt.

Laycon then asks that why gossip at all in the first place. Dora said its girls who have wahala. She disses Nengi again that she sees her self as the most sexually attractive this that. some very unnecessary name calling sha.

Erica explained what happened in the Kitchen as well, and said Wathoni told her to help shut the running tap and she nodded but cos Wahtoni didnt see her, so she concluded Erica ignored her and she overreacted. Erica said this happened after they had just shared some jokes so she said she will keep her distance as well.

Ozo and Katrina are done and he says he will go and talk to Dora. Katrina goes to call Praise. She asks if its bedroom or siting room, Praise chooses bedroom.

Covering Nengi with the blood of Prince. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Katrina, Erica, Ozo, Dora, Tolani, even the Wathoni grin grin grin

But seriously, Erica should dead this thing. I dont like it. Especially now that its clear she was wrong and the gossip was not about her. She doesn't have to be Nengi's friend, but she should be talking about her, especially where Dora is. They clearly don't have the same agenda. angry angry

Ozo with Dora now.

You will live long ooo, by God, you must surely live long.

I like the way this game is going. Anybody with open mind that watched this few minutes will know these girls are trying to gang up on Nengi for things that are unnecessary or not her doing.

Erica accusing Nengi wrongly. Dorathy calling her unprintable names because Ozo referred to Nengi as a spec and she a close friend. I always knew she was pained since last Sunday, but I never knew she was this bitter.

The gang up is real.

#Izzitmyfault

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:57am On Aug 02, 2020
Dora is annoying me though. And Ozo needs to feck off too. undecided

I really hope Dora buries this ugly side of hers though. Nengi has not done anything to her to deserve the name calling tonight. And its obvious she needs more people on her side against Nengi. Don't be that person, Erica. Na beg i dey beg cry cry cry cry cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WhorErica: 2:58am On Aug 02, 2020
All those people not happy with praise, make una cut una own preeq, send am to sextrina.. Nansinse and Dora expired Nunu factory!... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2020
Broobembem:
So none of these babes dey feel Tochi?

Tochi should go and try Lucy nh
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2020
MizzD:
Dora is annoying me though. And Ozo needs to feck off too. undecided

I really hope Dora buries this ugly side of hers though. Nengi has not done anything to her to deserve the name calling tonight. And its obvious she needs more people on her side against Nengi. Don't be that person, Erica. Na beg i dey beg cry cry cry cry cry

Gurl I'm pissed at that bullshit!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Eeghe:
Who did Laycon talk about during the room session a while ago? He said “anytime I talk to her she is always talking about other people. That’s why I don’t like talking to her”
Who was he referring to?
I believe it was Nengi because she was the topic of their discussion?
@ Dannyxy?
I am not really sure.. Mizzd should know, kindly shed more light...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:59am On Aug 02, 2020
WhorErica:
[/b]

I know you would be stressed with all these shalaying... cheesy
dem send you come?

I know how long it took for y'all to realise that there's no Ozone ship.

Now you want to bring Dozo again.

Ozo has said that they are just friends.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sexting(m): 3:00am On Aug 02, 2020
Kayode na dead guyyyyy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:00am On Aug 02, 2020
Beorn:

Gullible Women will learn the hard way. Praise would never have rejected her offer if he hadn't smashed her. Now, Praise is knocking off her pleas. SMH

This post made me angrier. She shouldn't have even offered Praise anything. angry angry grin grin

I don't even fvck with Ka3na, how this matter concern me? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 3:01am On Aug 02, 2020
praize is a bisexual that is more into guys.
thunder fire him generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:01am On Aug 02, 2020
ItsCookie:
You will live long ooo, by God, you must surely live long.

I like the way this game is going. Anybody with open mind that watched this few minutes will know these girls are trying to gang up on Nengi for things that are unnecessary or not her doing.

Erica accusing Nengi wrongly. Dorathy calling her unprintable names because Ozo referred to Nengi as a spec and she a close friend. I always knew she was pained since last Sunday, but I never knew she was this bitter.

The gang up is real.

#Izzitmyfault

I wouldn't call it a gang up yet though. Erica was having the conversation with Laycon, and Dora hijacked it from nowhere angry

I hope Erica is now convinced they weren't gossiping about her and leaves Dora and her own personal beef with nengi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Kidd really slept early oh, he wasn't part of the whole drama.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 3:02am On Aug 02, 2020
see nengi ugly face

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.