Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4985775 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2020
This is why I like big brother Africa. Them go focus camera to give viewers full clip and they won't take the camera away until they are sure one of them don cum.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Munzy14:

Vibes..On a normal, nobody cares who is banging.

But it is a game, Fans will look for loop holes and explore it like in cuninlingus....The dragging is normal in the game.

You Gerrit. . cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2020
zicoraads:

You had better be ready and make up your mind that this is just the first of very many. cheesy

And also hope that Kayode limits the number of times he shows them, like he did in Miracle's case.

They will have sex over and over again. She is a very very emotional person and had fallen totally totally for Kiddwaya.
Would she had fallen if Kiddwaya was an Uber driver

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Luckygurl:

Well! If this is absolutely what she wants, then why not?

She's really attracted to Kidd. I hope she doesn't have heart attacks when Kidd goes back to his flirting ways(most likely he will) cos just like peak milk, it's in him.
She must have come to terms with the fact that Kidd will always be a flirt, I want to believe that she is in 'control'
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Erica defence force can fvck off cause wether it's fingering or diick fact is something was inside her, and that is called sex.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Tatiana4u:

talk nah
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2020
oshe11:
How?

Instead of viewers being frustrated about some housemates not being put up for eviction, viewers can now vote for their favourites from ALL except the HoH and deputy.

Now, it’s not the housemates giving us limited and sometimes biased options...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Munzy14:

I am not opposed to a lady going for what she want.

But, isn't fingering of the female genital another style of sex...judging from pleasure and penetration? or must it be limited to pen.is stucked in?

You're right dear. It's still sex.
I was referring to penis and vagina penetration, but yea you're very right it's all sex.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2020
legitnow:
How can someone say it was fingering? A man controls his fingers fully during making out. This can't be done when a lady is on top.

When a lady is on the riding position, she takes some control to enjoy the shiit, and from Erica's facial expressions, she was enjoying and feeling the shiit, the question is.... Can a lady gain control over your fingers when she's on top? No!

She can only do that to your diick, not your fingers, which I believe Erica did to earn herself the joy which resulted to that facial expressions. ERICA got banged last night. Fingering can only be enjoyable to ladies when they are relaxed on bed, not on a riding position.

Any lady that says otherwise is an amateur trying to form badass, because I'm sure no Guy will call that fingering, unless he's a virgin.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2020
geezprince:
If you think Erica would lose the fan support she has amassed as a result of what happened last night, you are wrong. People have invested their money and emotions into this. If it happened in the first week? Maybe, people might lose sleep over it(‘cos money and emotions haven’t been invested yet)

I’m not gonna lie,I’m pretty disappointed ‘cos as a supporter I wanted her to ride solo without coupling up. But we move!

Am I surprised by the backlash? No! Nigerians are a judgmental and hypocritical Lot....Like, who cares about what two mutually consenting adults do with their genitals in 2020? The show is “rated 18” for a reason. If you don’t have the stomach for it...Swerve.

Laycon/Erica For The Money!!!

Either you remove Laycon or put someone else in Erica's place
The Icons cast,bind and reject every power smiling at us when we're awake but rides while we're asleep

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by legitnow: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2020
ItsCookie:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
My belle deh sweet me fah!
God has vindicated the yellow paw-paw everybody thought was the real prostitute.

I won't even gloat, Karma is serving it hot on national television grin
I won't call her a money hungry whor.e
I won't call her a fake olosho
I won't even call her a cheap pretender
I won't call her a slut with no self control

I won't call her all these things because I am not in any way surprised, we all saw this coming, we saw the handwriting but we turned a blind eye and focused the bad energy and name callings on a certain yellow paw paw that is playing her game without hurting anybody or disgracing womanhood on national television.

Rebecca Nengi Hampson, keep playing your game, keep being beautiful and resilient, keep displaying your unrelenting self control, Nigerians are watching. The world is watching.

Una good morning o cheesy

U just described her and deny.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Good girl help nobody oo my sister.

Bad girl all the way
Expatiate on good girl and bad girl?

Because I think they are same, just that good are those ones that are yet to be caught unfresh.

And bad girl comes with different perspectives.

I will like to here your opinion on this.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2020
Munzy14:

Ewu di ewu...cheesy see narration ...lol
My brother....we do it for the culture!!... grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Beorn:
I just have one thing to say concerning Erica and Kiddwaya sex...

In this life, have money.

*drops mic*

You are too loud cheesy cheesy grin !00%

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Jake420:

Sorry o I didn't mean to insult you, I said if someone shouts while masturbating the person is deranged I didn't mean you specifically,my bad.

Oh it's fine you used the word "Clinically deranged" and I'm unlearning a lot of things. I think using that word on somebody as an insult is also making fun of people who are you know really clinically deranged. Do you get me?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Slimzjoe:
I'm still surprised by how the housemates voted
the voting shows me who the real men are.
1.kidwaya voted for men to stay ,even though I thought he will vote for Lilo to stay since he likes her.this has also shown that he has a game plan to win.
2.Ozo didn't save Ka3na even though she was showing green light and even kissed him during the dare game.
3.Neo also decided to save men.it shows alot.
Worthy mention are those that voted for Eric and Lilo .they want them to go and do lovy lovy outside and leave them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2020
Amya:
Nengi's curly hair is a big proof she's truly mixed.

Shey na her mumcee be oyinbo ni....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2020
I have a serious problem with women who bring down their fellow women to elevate another woman. You can really do better.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2020
MamBi:
Fans are the problem we have with BB. They are so competitive that instead of enjoying the experiment, they have turned it into football league.. Comparison everywhere, jibs, jabs and implicating pictures.

Fans fighting and finding fault in opposing housemates and then when their preferred housemate fumbles, they start scampering around for excuses whilst the opposing fans then have a field day.

In my OPINION, Erica has not done anything wrong. If she is bold enough to do the do do on TV, then kudos to her. I am more interested in how the act would affect her, Kidd and Laycon at the end of the day. How the act supports or goes against what she says or does. Having sex is a bodily function like farting. Doing it in public just like farting may not be acceptable to some but quite normal to others. Chose your choice, everybody has a right to express their opinion.

Hopefully though, this will be a lesson to Erica’s vocal and verbally abrasive fans... Ntoor (choi, no appropriate emoji). What goes round comes round...

Winter has come and it is wearing skirt.... tongue
This is exactly the point. I don't care if she was shagged on live TV, her life,her puna.
It can be anybody. Those that were crowning her saint can stop now and Stan her in peace

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Either you remove Laycon or put someone else in Erica's place
The Icons cast,bind and reject every power smiling at us when we're awake but rides while we're asleep
Says who? Offsahboye? Nicca swerve!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2020
topboss:

Biggie cut it from wen Kidd mounted her.

Then move to Laycon.

Kid wanted to shine yesterday but Biggie limit it.
at least she left doggy style for laycon to conquer cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2020
nazablossom:
smiley
I ma na onye eziokwu ka m wu nke gbe uwa...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2020
doziefrank07:

I don't think the incident will affect her behaviour in the house...because she might feel that no one knows(same way Ka3na felt)..and she won't be too clingy to Kidd so as not to sell herself cheap
Erica is not ka3na. She is an emotional person. It will affect her if Kidd goes ahead to continue flirting with other girls

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2020
makydebbie:

Oh it's fine you used the word "Clinically deranged" and I'm unlearning a lot of things. I think using that word on somebody as an insult is also making fun of people who are you know really clinically deranged. Do you get me?
I feel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2020
Our next Igwe (Prince) is still on chaiking mode with Nengi grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2020
Prince the Simp

I dey shame for you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2020
Are you guys not seeing lay con what happened to his leg nengi and prince are talking oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2020
nazablossom:
This is exactly the point. I don't care if she was shagged on live TV, her life,her puna.
It can be anybody. Those that were crowning her saint can stop now and Stan her in peace

I've never called her a saint and I know most of her fans here don't. But if you think having sex will "unsaint" her. You joke? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2020
Luckygurl:

Pictures please

I remembered late to snap him.. I'd do it if I see him again.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2020
legitnow:

She was banged bro.
That was not fingering. I mean look at her face and Biggy covered most part, he even got on top her, Kayode move camera.

Come back to show us wen they have both cum and finished
This is the universal truth. I'm even done talking some I saying idk how to finger like they've ever shouted JESUS when being fingered or vice versa.
They hated Jesus cause he spoke the truth
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:
When your fave supports your fave. I'm aliveeeee cheesy cheesy
don baba Jay!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2020
I don't like nengi too much but this hair brings out the best in her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.