Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5042314 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fucknengi:
Laycon fans will so pained that even a slutty Erica didn't even dash their boy small cuddle.. after all the houseboy work he did for her.

Okay! But they shouldn't worry too much because I go dash dia boy vote at the finals.. tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Is it that just me, or is Lucy really beginning to look attractive?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
I feel for Lucy cry

No friend, nothing... It's not easy to pull a Tacha lone-strategy

"When you cannot change your situation or environment, try to change some things in you. Ka3na might be away, but you can always turn to big brother"

That was really soothing from Biggie.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bbnboymay:

The world is actually a free world and Nigeria actually has a lot of misogynists.
My problem with Erica tho is her lack of honesty. "I wanna go beyond looks bla bla bla" Physical and mental entanglement bullshit and its cos she likes attention from both sides. She should just tell Laycon he's a friend and nothing else and bleep her Kidd.
if Laycon doesn't know already, then he's a fool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vianna(f): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lucy , nobody is troubling you, you're the one troubling yourself. You are lonely because you chose to be lonely.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Where did all these crybots come from

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Saltandwater:
I feel for Lucy cry

especially considering the fact that she'll be among the four housemates to stand up on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by danie09(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lucy can just act a normal human and mix with the house and stop this show of cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Adrammelech: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Saltandwater:
I feel for Lucy cry

Haha..... honestly forgot about the woman as well grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Some words from Lucy's DS

I wanted to use my power to save Ka3na.

-I nominated Eric and Lilo because Praise and Ka3na are my people. Even if Praise gives me headache sometimes, he is still useful to the house.

-I will like Dora or Prince to win the HOH challenge.

-Now crying, she feels people are leaving her out. Sometimes when she goes to any gathering, they disperse. Although she likes been on her own, but she also likes being with people.

She's missing ka3na, she wishes Ka3na was in another house.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nengitheharlot: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
I don enter ooo,now let the dragging begin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Saltandwater:
I feel for Lucy cry

Asin ehh... I also feel sad for her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
ToyinDipo:
Where did all these crybotscome from

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Aside herself, Lucy told Biggie that she won't mind Prince and Dora winning the HOH challenge because they're people who would carry the HMs along and in peace of they win.

She told she's been crying so much because of many things. Said many of the HMs choose to leave her out when they gather. That she loves to be around people and also be by herself. That she doesn't know how to put it. That Ka3na is her only friend and now she's gone. cry

She's hoping that Ka3na was fake-evicted and hopes she'd be back. That she doesn't have anyone to talk to.

She's crying.

Biggie tells her, when she's unable to change things about her environment, she'd learn to change some things about herself. And if she feels still left out, she should to talk to the HMs. That Ka3na might be away but she can talk to Big Brother. That she may take a moment to gather herself before she leaves the diary room.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Can this stupid lucy keep quiet and stop shedding these nonsense crocodile tears. make Sunday come quick come let lucy bounce
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nengitheharlot: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Okay! But they shouldn't worry too much because I go dash dia boy vote at the finals.. tongue tongue
What of your slutty queen the real w.hore?
Are you going to dump her same way Ozo did?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beorn:

It's normal, to know the reason for their nominations.

Yeah... it's just the timing that is surprising. They haven't been consistent with the DS timing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
thatigboman:
Can this stupid lucy keep quiet and stop shedding these nonsense crocodile tears. make come quick come let lucy bounce

Be empathetic kwanu. She's human. The tears are real. She's hurting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
homesteady:

Yeah... it's just the timing that is surprising. They haven't been consistent with the DS timing.

True that.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Erica is a fool

That's all I will say grin

I done fight tire for Instagram and Twitter but we were able to force people to agree that it was sex smiley

Keep up the good work comrade

Your reward is in hell-ven

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lucy DS

Thought she'd have the veto power so she could save ka3na

Put up Eric and Lilo because ka3na is her friend and even though praise is annoying he adds value to the house

Chose Dora and Prince for her favourites to win the HOH game because they flow with everyone
Says she feels lonely and doesn't connect with anyone.

Ka3na was her only friend and now she's gone, she's hoping she got sent to the secret room like seyi and Tacha of last season.

Cried a lot, Biggie consoled her and gave her advice; she should be more relatable, get out of her comfort zone and be more open with people.
"When you cannot change your situation or environment, try to change some things in you. Katharina might be away, but you can always turn to big brother"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fucknengi:
especially considering the fact that she'll be among the four housemates to stand up on Sunday.

And I trust housemates to play another Ka3na on her, except if she goes up against Kaisha and one is leaving.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Onyi99:

[s]Now i have come to realize that you a very big fool
You cannot Stan for your fav without trolling Ozo
I seriously don't know what we are all turning to in this country and it pains me a lot that idiots like you cannot call a spade a spade
Like how can a girl be fingered/bleeped on a live national tv and idiots like you are still trying to cover up for her(not judging her though)
When it was Ozo and Nengi y'all were calling the dude all sort of names for no reason
Even when prince was still fooling himself with Nengi yesterday,some of you were still trolling Ozo
Like what is Ozoemenam offense?
Even Laycon did his own yesterday and the same fools judging Ozo here on nairaland are the ones still supporting him[/s]

So much nonsense in one post.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Don't worry Lucy, your misery will come to an end on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
homesteady:
Some words from Lucy's DS

I wanted to use my power to save Ka3na.

-I nominated Eric and Lilo because Praise and Ka3na are my people. Even if Praise gives me headache sometimes, he is still useful to the house.

-I will like Dora or Prince to win the HOH challenge.

-Now crying, she feels people are leaving her out. Sometimes when she goes to any gathering, they disperse. Although she likes been on her own, but she also likes being with people.

She's missing ka3na, she wishes Ka3na was in another house.
lucy looks finer when she cries
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Biggie is doing damage control. They know people weren't pleased with their not showing the nominations yesterday so they are showing us they didn't cheat that they acted based on hm's nominations.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beorn:

Be empathetic kwanu. She's human. The tears are real. She's hurting.
As in ehn...Nairalanders no get empathy at all
Despite the fact that I was a Cee C troll that year,I still felt sorry for her sometimes...being alone is not for everyone,especially when they intentionally avoid you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
XXMML33:

So much nonsense in one post.

Shut up

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
oshe11:

Okay......

In a nutshell, it would foster unity between HMs or pretence in the absence of genuine likeness.....

PS: Image is in relation to your submission

grin grin grin

You have started with your KiddWaya ways ehn?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
homesteady:
Relationship talk part 98.

Wathoni - the guy I like, plenty people are on his matter.

Laycon - You know I like someone in the house right?

Wathoni - Erica.. does she know by your words or actions?

Laycon - with obvious pains in his eyes and voice, She knows, she knows... cry

Laycon - I know what I can offer better than that guy..

Make Laykon rest na,he should know that the housemates don't find him attractive,I mean he looks like one oshodi Conductor. His main focus should be the 85m prize but no konji no gree am.

If they reject am now him fans go dey vex,begin look for who to slutshame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
topboss:
That Erica is a beautiful girl.

I was just looking at her today looking so innocent like nothing happened yesterday, whilst talking to Laycon.

I just pitied Laycon.

He look so skinny and i will like him to win and catch a break.

Erica and nengi fans are just fighting for 2nd place
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:
I finally gathered courage to watch the clips going round.

Penis na bastarddddddd, the faces Erica made. shocked shocked kiss

And those butt rubs from Waya... We stan a very pleasing King! Chim!!! kiss kiss

NASO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.