Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5096719 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fucknengi post=92416373:
kidd has never made his intentions known. So we understand Erica's view about kidd.

Prince has chyked and asslicked Nengi for weeks. And she keeps giving him monumental rejections on tv with flimsy excuses that make Prince appear even more stupid.

Not the same situation.

Yet she open Toto waaaaaah!..

Na wa o!.. undecided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Who are you stanning?
I'm neutral for now.
I don't Stan till the first 30 days are gone.
Tho I admire dorathy and nengi for now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

As in

Bro, that Erica get rank for my face...

She ruined it all yesterday...

She is too cheap mehn

Which girl/guy doesn't have sex? Only virgins tho, which are rare these days...She's human and body no be firewood o. She didn't have sex with a girl or a smelling guy, she had it with Kiddwaya...Nobody holy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bomboiy:

LMAO because you know that your Nengi cannot win, you know that she doesn't stand a chance against the Erica you slutshame therefore the best thing to do is to support laycon beco he is the only one that can stop Erica.

Team laycon and Team Nengi are now joining forces to stop Erica.

Queen ERICA!!! I Stan.

though "unsolicited"

Nengi's fan will rather give Ozo than give laycon...

Truth is Ozo's fans don't"hate" Nengi and same can be said about Nengi's towards Ozo... The arguments are mostly forced by mostly Laycons fans into making Ozo's game and Nengi's game look weak...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
EricaNyansh:
[/b]
Expressway! Guy just sped off ahead ahead until E reach destination... cheesy
its all lies they didn't have sex
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Choose Lekan as her deputy. That'll mess with his head all over again and Icons will cry blood that I'm here for. cheesy cheesy grin tongue

Never
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Tbaj's DS

The mood in the house. She said the mood, she feels they are now coming close currently. But with 2 people leaving, they felt that they are not really full anymore. But worth this wager, the house is more united. That yesterday's eviction shook them greatly. They gave a mini speech yesterday and said they'd stand for each other outisde the house.

She said Neo and Vee have a strong chemistry and they were scared for each other. That they appreciated each other a lot and hugged more after yesterday. She felt she and Wathoni were getting closer last week but currently Wathoni is giving her attitude. Said Wathoni didn't have a bed when she came, so when Lilo left, she told her to move to Lilo's bed since she's gone and Wathoni doesn't have a bed. That she said it loudly and yesterday after the evitiction she congratulated everybody but Wathoni gave her attitude and did the same thing this morning giving her attitude. She has decided to let her be coz she can't be bothered about her. Also, Lucy said something nasty to Nengi. That she came to Nengi and said she has nothing to offer except follow men up and down. So Nengi was like where's this coming from. And she told Lucy that she won HOH and Lucy said it's based on luck. She feels Nengi has wildness in her but she's calm now and over time, she'd show it (spot on grin). She said there's something going on between Nengi and the triangle of Ka3na, Lucy and Dorathy. That, that's what has been going on in the house she's observed.

About the wager. She feels like They are still trying to understand the concept and bring their ideas together. It's an idea Trickytee has brought up and she feels it'd resonate with Nigerians. She said can dance but can't sing. It's a new week, a new challenge. They want to give the viewers the reason to stay.

She voted Ka3na and Eric. Ka3na coz she never liked her energy. She came off very agrresive and bossy. Acting like the mother of the house. A lot of people got intimidated by her but she failed woefully with her (Tbaj). She didn't care about ka3na leaving coz in two or three weeks from now, she'd have still bumped heads with her. She doesn't have any regret and she even overheard her gossip about her in the bathroom and didn't come at her coz she didn't hear the full gossip. For Eric coz she felt like he wouldn't be going coz a lot of people won't vote Eric to leave the house coz he's been in his shell. She couldn't vote Lilo coz she bonded with Lilo. That she's a nice girl. She'd vibe with her outisde the house. That she won't change her votes and have no regrets.

Aside herself, she'd want Ozo coz of his intellect, demeanor, and ability to lead. Then Prince coz Prince wouldn't do bad either.

She requested for Betway slippers coz hers has cut. She'd be happy to get a new one.

I love Tolainibaj's diary sessions. Never a dull momemt with her. Always giving me premium gossips. grin

I'm gonna vote her this week along with Bright and Erica. cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Never

*In JB's voice* I'll never say neverrrrrrr. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Threebear cheesy
That's not him/her grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Na this one go settle everything....she'd have a tough decision picking between Kidd and Laycon

Make she no even try pick Laycon abeg . Pick Kidd jeje . Women are confused being .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bookworm001:

Oh ok, but that freezer part undecided. Anyway good

If I wanna put it on, I put other appliances off, it's not too big Thermocool 146 ltrs
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Liposure:
you shouldn't be. she's having the fun of her life

What kind of yeye fun is that?..

Ashewo fun!. Tueh!.. tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
doziefrank07:

Same way Ozo needs Nengi's body with s touch of Dorathy's personality
Ozo used to need want Nengi's body till he stopped wanting it.

Ozo can only want friendship with Dora for her personality. I'm not sure Ozo will date some with the same Dora's personality. He likes the personality cos he thinks it's cool for friendship goals.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
MJBOLT:
he might pick wathoni if that happens

bright na table shaker o. he fit pick nengi or erica knowing that they will not stay in the room with him, that way he can have privacy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chai
My mentions has been crying since oo..

Erica did well oo
Next time she should remove the duvet and knack
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
And Beorn finally accepts Bright as his fave. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Tolanibaj doesn't sugarcoat words. She's too blunt and vey straightforward. I really like her vibes. Not like some hypocrites we have in that house.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Zzor:
its all lies they didn't have sex

They did!.. I know it's a tough nut to grind. But it happened..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I'm neutral for now.
I don't Stan till the first 30 days are gone.
Tho I admire dorathy and nengi for now.

Cool B

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM

LAYCON ALL THE WAYY

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Froshloaded:
Erica go win the HOH game....

Make she come pick Laycon, we go stan harder, we go pakistan, we go Afghanistan. grin grin grin

Na finger dem finger am, na moan she moan, na enjoyment she enjoy, she no kill person grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
EricaNyansh:

And we know it's not ozokwor low budget Tony Umez.. tongue tongue
of course that's not who it's gonna be.

It's gonna be OZOemena!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fucknengi:
of course that's not who it's gonna be.

It's gonna be OZOemena!

Okay! Dream on!.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
You guys keep lamenting about Erica

Bisola is doing well
Nina is doing well
Mercy Ike is the Queen of all doing wells.

Erica will still do well and might even win
Erica will definitely do well after the show. Infact, she's not below average judging by her profile.

Anybody can do well!

Just allow us catch cruise in peace, we aren't wishing her to fail in life.

Allow us enjoy the cruise and wait for our fav's turn to be trolled!

But for now.....

Take am!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Froshloaded:
Erica go win the HOH game....

And she will Pick Kiddwaya..

Are you satisfied
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Okay! Dream on!.. cheesy
e pain you... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Make she come pick Laycon, we go stan harder, we go pakistan, we go Afghanistan. grin grin grin

Na finger dem finger am, na moan she moan, na enjoyment she enjoy, she no kill person grin cheesy grin

She got dicked on National TV... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nengi and kidd discussing about Kidd's money and his father's money....

My network went off as I was about posting this like 15 minutes ago and I must still post it grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
GalPissetzky:
may una dey talk like humans na. do you think it is easy to hold yourself like this? having sex dosnt make you cheap. ok, why is no one bashing kidd? u people make girls looks like filth just because they had sex,,

The thing is not the fact that she the had s3x now, but fucking unserious Kidd whom she herself knows is playing her is what's even more embarrassing, she fooled herself big time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Erica and Kidd will still have sex over and over in this house. Once you start having it, it's hard to stop. So y'all should be ready to see more of that. I no blame them sha, many ppl have sex too, d only difference is that they aren't on live footage.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fucknengi:
e pain you... grin

For where? When I know your wish can NEVER be granted... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
GalPissetzky:
may una dey talk like humans na. do you think it is easy to hold yourself like this? having sex dosnt make you cheap. ok, why is no one bashing kidd? u people make girls looks like filth just because they had sex,,

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Broobembem:

Erica will definitely do well after the show. Infact, she's not below average judging by her profile.

Anybody can do well!

Just allow us catch cruise in peace, we aren't wishing her to fail in life.

Allow us enjoy the cruise and wait for our fav's turn to be trolled!

But for now.....

Take am!!!!!

You are sex shamming somebody. Sex is a soul food, if you choose not to eat, he no make you better pass those wey they eat am on a regular

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.