Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5043929 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anniemae(f): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Make sure u don't forget to vote for LAYCON

He's the real deal....he's not another efe...listen to his songs without being biased..he's really talented

I just wish he wud put his whole head in the game and just push Erica out of his heart

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
xenoo:
The gist is getting interesting. Neo just told Eric that Ozo and Nengi had sex in the shower last week and that's what is affecting him and Dora is interfering with the secret affair.

Prince had confronted Nengi earlier some day back when he was still shooting his shot that he saw her sneak in to join Ozo in the Shower. It pissed her off and she told prince she owes him no explanation.
they didnt have sex ooooo. Jeez! They only showered together.

Make una no dey forge false stories abeg.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Your broken man you will not face, laycon is physically, mentally and emotionally broken

face ur cultist

Nengi rubbished ozo.tony umez is even more sensible than ozo.ozo is as senseless as that half caste nkem owoh duped in the movie "the masters".. You remember that song "national airport,na me get am.national stadium,na me build am,president na my sister brother"
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nengi to Ozo, when Ozo came to explain why he picked Dora instead of her, she calmly reassured him, “I don’t put my stay in this house in the hands of anybody, I should have done better at the game.. I’m not going anywhere and you don’t need to explain yourself “

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Your broken man you will not face, laycon is physically, mentally and emotionally broken

face ur cultist
grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
doziefrank07:

No one is saying it's bad...just admit it that she worked on it
And it's not even teeth whitening alone..it looks kinda fake too..like plastic

I should admit it how? Am i Nengi?.

Whatever, I'm sure when asked, she would own up if it's true. As for me, all I see is beauty!.. cheesy cheesy

Vote the Original Bosschick!..

Ka3na na scam!... cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
doziefrank07:

Your love for botched ladies is just amazing
Spot that lips
I dont think nengi lips are surgically enhanced. I think she does that makeup trick, where u line and put lipstick above ur lips. Black pple just copy rubbish, we don't need that cos our lips are naturally full, but no, they must copy the Kardashian.

nengi did have veneers, boobs, and ass done though. Those all look good. it's the bleaching I can't stand. so unnecessary & looks ghostly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
CaSttLe:

Tis you?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
xenoo:
The gist is getting interesting. Neo just told Eric that Ozo and Nengi had sex in the shower last week and that's what is affecting him and Dora is interfering with the secret affair.

Prince had confronted Nengi earlier some day back when he was still shooting his shot that he saw her sneak in to join Ozo in the Shower. It pissed her off and she told prince she owes him no explanation.
Why una like dey lie? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Is there any reason all the girls are beefing Nengi? I notice she doesn’t get along with any of the girls. I thought she was friends with Dora, Wathoni and Erica. Hope it’s not man matter sha.

It is unbridled jealousy, Nengi is a beautiful girl and seems like a nice down to earth girl. The girls are hating because the boys all fancy Nengi.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Who knows if Prince and Vee are having any beef over singing?

Neo was telling Vee that Prince doesn't come close to her talent.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
xenoo:

why are you sharing fake update. You don't have to go this far to deceive people that watch on NL. Smh

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dansuqi:
Laycon just played a fast one on nengi.someone threw sweets at nengi and she couldn't grab it and it fell.laycon stood up to pick it.instead of giving to nengi,he licked it
Oya clap for lamecorn. shiorrr undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
homesteady:
Who knows if Prince and Vee are having any beef over singing?

Neo was telling Vee that Prince doesn't come close to her talent.
they are
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vanessa88:
Nengi to Ozo, when Ozo came to explain why he picked Dora instead of her, she calmly reassured him, “I don’t put my stay in this house in the hands of anybody, I should have done better at the game.. I’m not going anywhere and you don’t need to explain yourself “

Awww!

A Queen I Stan!..

Queen b*tch!.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Seankhalifa: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Neo is d real game player here... Lol... D guy dy make d house happen... Not ur boring favorite.. Lol grin... Neo till d final day.. D guy have al d qualities of a bbn housemate .. Haters no go gree grin...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexusjr(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
I'm voting for Laycon

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

I am a doctor as well smiley, Not a plastic surgeon though. Black women have naturally full lips/b00bs/bums. Nengi is not a skinny girl and she looks like a full bodied woman.

True about African women but her previous pictures suggest a possibility of surgery. Well, she doesn't owe us accountability for that. Not a fan of body works but na dem get their lives. Da ma, Nigeria is fast becoming South Korea, body jobs here and there.
What baffles me is that with a stable up rise in feminism et al. living for men's approval and standard is getting even more common. Feminists have work to do.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
ArchAnge1:
all the girls will still pick him over your laycon cheesy cheesy

I rather watch tolani and her irritating nose ring that throw a glance at useless ozo.women use ozo as wrapper
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Should:
who is Blessing Igwe? We don't know her from this street, She might be one out of the numerous accounts you daftians create to comfort yourselves cheesy
There are several streets in Agama kingdom
So just make your findings and digest it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
galaxyball:

Why una like dey lie? cheesy
dem go just ddy lie anyhow.. it is bad mehn.. I am pissed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
oshe11:

Hahahahahhahahaha

She was your girl?

You and stanning early evictees.

3beear don see wetin to yab You with AGAIN

na really early evictees grin

I liked her a lot.... was becoming a fan, another week would have tipped me over tongue

and you shouldn't be surprised that they vote out the entertainers early

it happens every season.... then they start asking biggy to bring more housemates even if na fake ones grin grin

I like my entertainers.... I don't do herd stanning..... it bores me

the housemate has to earn it, I don't just give my support anyhow grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Does streaming bbnaija on Facebook consume lots of data? And how do I do it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
leaculpa:

I dont think nengi lips are surgically enhanced. I think she does that useless makeup trick, where u line and put lipstick above ur lips. Black pple just copy rubbish, we don't need that cos our lips are naturally full, but no, they must copy the Kardashian.

nengi did have veneers, boobs, and ass done though. Those all look good. it's the bleaching I can't stand. so unnecessary & looks ghostly.

Her secondary school pictures shows that she has always been this light skinned. Why are people so quick to discredit a beautiful girl?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
FrankGiel:
Dear Big brother, Neo deserves an infringement for whispering.. I increased volume and I can't hear shit.. chaii..

THAT NEO OWN DON TOO MUCH.EVERYTIME E GO DEY TALK WETIN PERSON NOGO HEAR
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dansuqi:
Ozo dresses like a colonial school teacher
laycorn that dresses like ikorodu buss stop your nko?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afrosage(f): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bookworm001:

angry She is in the top 6. Only mid tier and relegation prone housemates
please vote praise, he is really down so he can get his confidence back
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Me too...

e-hug grin kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
ArchAnge1:
they are

Do you know the full gist?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
leaculpa:

I dont think nengi lips are surgically enhanced. I think she does that useless makeup trick, where u line and put lipstick above ur lips. Black pple just copy rubbish, we don't need that cos our lips are naturally full, but no, they must copy the Kardashian.

She didn't bleach! She's half-caste!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
maklelemakukula:

Stop jare.
Free the girl.
Why didn't you say stop when Erica was been dragged ...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Afrosage:
please vote praise, he is really down so he can get his confidence back
sister!

Praise and Lucy are going home on sunday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.