Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4985224 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegiri: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Helloflife:

Our resident Lord Baelish may be headed for doomsville then. undecided

Don't think so. He always know how to rise again.

He must collect!!!.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Bia biggie where is ozo’s cake eeeh undecided

na till evening oo.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kaisha x laycon conversation..

It started with kaisha telling laycon that it's wrong to play games with people's emotion, that Erica is using one person to make the other person jealous. Then she asked laycon if he told Erica he likes her, and what her reply was, to which he replied that she said she was not ready for a relationship, but wants to focus on her career, he said he is fine with that, but it's disrespectful for Erica to be doing things in his face after he told her.. Kaisha asked if he has inquired about hers and Kidd relationship, laycon said yes, that she told him it was jokes, play, nothing serious (l bear witness), at this point kaisha asked him to ask her straight, what was going on, that she can't keep making laycon feel bad, he should ask her if she is dating Kidd, so he can move on, that if Erica cared she would not be doing the stuff she did with Kidd...

That's the bit I could write...

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zyxzzzz: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Threebear:

Ozo is the reason Dorathy even has any sort of hype.
What else has she offered in the show asides her Ara Nwanyi Asaba . grin
Doracowbell should be grateful that someone like Ozo is even looking her way . grin
Tell me one thing Ozo has benefitted from that parasitic friendship ?
Is it her lackadaisical and lollygagging attitude towards tasks ?
She goes into the Diary room and exempts Ozo (her so called bestie ) from the names she wants to see win HOH , knowing the HOH would give him automatic immunity.
She bullies him and insults him at will .
Uses emotional blackmail on him .
Secludes him from interacting with other female housemates whilst still maintaining she only views him in a platonic way.
Tell me exactly who is using who , tell me one thing Ozo has gained in his friendship with doromilkbuchi ?

At this point I'm even scared that Ozo's back will hunch from carrying such lumpish , elephantine liability with brobdingnagian weighted mammary glands

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aroundnaija have you seen Lilo's new interview grin
Mama said "I was carried away but I felt Eric took advantage of Me."

Omo i no see am o, so her eyes don clear now as she don comot for house grin

She was so confident in her nonsense game, she even told biggie she would see him on Monday grin arindin omo ode tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
EwuGambia:

Sooo this is what the yarinya said that everyone is saying she is intelligent..... undecided
Which kyn wahala be this....I been think say she use calculus derive the final conclusion to give one mad advise.....

I laugh in calabar!!...Erica is using kiddwaya?...abi nah kiddwaya dey even use Erica?.... undecided
Who fucck who?... undecided undecided
Who open who yansh? undecided

grin Laycon has discussed the issue with a few housemates and na only Kaisha break am down like that.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
Thank you,you have spoken well on behalf of all the ladies ,I don't mind emptying my account to make sure Erica wins

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Bia biggie where is ozo’s cake eeeh undecided

Does a sissified fellow like ozo deserve any cake? Dora or nengi will collect on his behalf

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:
This lilo na mumu oo
Big one, I actually thought she was way smarter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ozo life ambition is to enter nengi
He has already done so, with his head up in her a**

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by myndhunterr: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
angry if you wan de upload pictures to hype your fave, upload better thing
I'm tired of going to mawuli gavor's page to rinse my face each time I see that picture...

I no go call name but guilty conscience go drag them comot

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
AfroKnight:

Dora has big things. She’s safe for now. grin

Erica is just following the money. She knows Kidd is a bad guy but his money has somehow transformed him into a decent man. grin If she slacks, another babe will step in. She knows that.
Lol... Big things indeed. grin

I see Erica aiming for more than Kidd. You think she isn't smart enough to know that such relationship don't last? grin . You underestimate her. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
mizz2posh:

She might not be the first person to do it on tv, but does that make it right? Must she do it cos others are doing it? What is wrong is wrong, all these selective stupid wokeness will not help you people.

At 27yrs she's no child, she knows how the world works, women always get thrown under the bus in issues like this, while they praise the guy, the more reason why she should have behaved more responsibly, I'm a woman but I don't like what I hate, so don't bring that women are not supporting women ish.

A Bamteddy/toilet series fan said some? Beautifulllllllll grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:
Lucy and Eric are going home on Sunday
Lucy might survive eviction o.
E go shock you!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
mizz2posh:

Now tell me, someone that her bf bought iPhone for and someone a playboy used sweet mouth to have sex with on tv within 2 weeks who is better? At least the gf will have iPhone abi? What has Kidd given Erica asides embarrassment and audio promises that he's also promised other girls? The playboy has gotten what he wants already, and that's sad for her, cos there's no guarantee he's even taking her calls after the show.
The same thing was said about bambam and teddy a, gedoni and khafi. Even Nina is happily married to someone else. nothing spoil

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dansuqi:

Does a sissified fellow like ozo deserve any cake? Dora or nengi will collect on his behalf
by the end of today, Ozo's birthday cake will be the best cake, the poverty stricken Laycocoon would have eaten in his entire life.

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
XXMML33:
This life no just balance.

People conflate intelligence with good vocabulary & calmness.

For example:

Kaisha might not be very good looking or articulate, but she is very intelligent.

Ozo is articulate, calm and good looking but is the most foolish person in that house.

Epic gbam
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fucknengi:
Never

see you grin

you don go back default
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cheaper:
Leycon: I told her I like her
Keisha:What did she say
Leycon: She said she is not ready for any relationship but focused on the money and her career
Keisha:But she still do all those things with him (Kidd)
Leycon: Yes, I asked her and she said she is just using Kidd
Keisha: You can see clearly she is using you both to catch cruise
Leycon: What do you advise I do
Keisha: If I were a guy, I would have asked het straight up and let know

Leycon: I told you I already did that

Keisha: Then forget her or better still clear her for the last time and face your lane

Leycon: This whole thing is draining
Keisha: Yes it is but you need to play the game since she is also playing this game.

Leycon: What do you advise I do:

Keisha: Forget her or better still get another girl to pepper her

Leycon: Keisha, you don spoil, Me I dont like using someone emotional shortcomings to affect them
Keisha: I will do that if it were me oo, since she (Erica) is playing such game, using both of you to catch cruise

Leycon: Keisha, you are a bad child.. Neo interrupted them

Can anybody watching this show sincerely say Erica is using Laycon to catch Cruise?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
CaSttLe:

This minute you're insulting and opposing anything Ozo the next you're liking and sharing my comments on Ozo. Ladies and Gents i introduce to you the original Nairaland BBNaija Thread Two-Faced Dansuqi.

Hope you aint this way in reality? Try and pick a hustle
Oh, he shares yours too? It is well
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Amya:
nengi is the biggest wh.ore in BBA and BBN history. Just 1 week after talking to a guy and she off pyaint,follow ozo enter shower and gbensh. Giving Igbo girls a bad name.
Nengihoe .

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Enchantaurl(f): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
ItsCookie:

That is exactly my point sis. Nobody is saying sex is evil but don't disgrace yourself publicly. Tomorrow, our daughters will spread mat on public roads and start having sex like animals, and they will look us in our faces and say, "mommy you said sex is beautiful and there is nothing wrong showing how beautiful it is for every person to see"...Ah! Godforbid!!!!! I won't take part in it.

The day Nengi opens her legs on national television, she is cancelled, I will never defend what I won't do.
If Sex is not evil, then why is it evil when people see you doing it? If it's something every adult does, if it's a natural thing then why is there a need to slutshame someone?

Why are you not slutshaming Kiddwaya? Did Erica have sex with herself?

Why do you view a female having sex as disgusting? Do you feel disgusted with your self Everytime you have sex? Because from your rants you make it seem like sex is a disgusting act.

Finally slutshaming will never end, women are really the gatekeepers of patriarchy.
Spits!!

Keep voting for my #Laycon and #nengi please.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mcbliss2: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
homesteady:

Can anybody watching this show sincerely say Erica is using Laycon to catch Cruise?

Yes! It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cheaper:
Leycon: I told her I like her
Keisha:What did she say
Leycon: She said she is not ready for any relationship but focused on the money and her career
Keisha:But she still do all those things with him (Kidd)
Leycon: Yes, I asked her and she said she is just using Kidd
Keisha: You can see clearly she is using you both to catch cruise
Leycon: What do you advise I do
Keisha: If I were a guy, I would have asked het straight up and let know

Leycon: I told you I already did that

Keisha: Then forget her or better still clear her for the last time and face your lane

Leycon: This whole thing is draining
Keisha: Yes it is but you need to play the game since she is also playing this game.

Leycon: What do you advise I do:

Keisha: Forget her or better still get another girl to pepper her

Leycon: Keisha, you don spoil, Me I dont like using someone emotional shortcomings to affect them
Keisha: I will do that if it were me oo,
since she (Erica) is playing such game, using both of you to catch cruise

Leycon: Keisha, you are a bad child.. Neo interrupted them
Thanks for this detailed update man!...
If this is really what happened....then i'm seeing a stylish potential offer from Kaisha to play ship with Lehkon....

Besides toto don dey scratch her....though praise is working on it... undecided...

If you can remember properly, brighto once told someone last week that a girl had approached him to play ship in the house, but he turned down the offer....I always suspected it was Kaisha, cause she slept on his bed for a while during the initial weeks.... undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
homesteady:

Isn't it obvious? undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Laycon can't can anymore, I hope he means it, thanks to Kaisha the MVP

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

We're sorry she got you disgusted, we'll tell her to do it expensively next time. kiss

Perfect response.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
you said nothing but the truth,i wish I can drag her out of that house through the screen
go and drag her na?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by afrochics: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Laycon stop pining for that yeye girl. She doesn't deserve you. Let her keep following audio promises. E go do her like feem trick.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Laycon must go back to Erica grin grin layrica ship must sail

Gbam!!! Hallelujahhhhh somebody! cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
doziefrank07:

I wanted to say you should calm down before you enter market,but it's already late..
Now your matter don reach yabaleft
P.s Erica is not the cause of your misfortune
kwa kwa kwa
Erica is collecting what she can never collect!
e pain am!
kwa kwa kwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.