Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5014210 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
EricaNyansh:

I know!

You call me she Because I'm standing up for women?

Who told you I'm a woman?.. tongue tongue

Hermaphodite grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DestroyFeminist(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Oraelena:

It's not my fault you were raised to think that sex is what happens to women or that women don't have agency over their bodies. It's really not mine or Erica's fault. Carry on spewing shit with confidence.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
EricaNyansh:
[/b]

That's because it's the woman's butt that's all over the internet... tongue tongue
You can lie to everyone but you cannot lie to yourself. Deep down you know that your slut shaming of Erica is deeply rooted in sexism and misogyny and has little or nothing to do with her ass being on TV. FYI her butt is all over the internet because people like you who think she deserves to be ridiculed and punished for being intimate with a man, keep on sharing it to shame her. Nothing more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
When was this please
Dannyxy:
Erica- are you jealous when you see me with Kidd?

Laycon-it gets awkward, but I have no right to be jealous.

Erica-i would understand if you are oh, because if it's me, I would be very jealous and possessive.

Laycon- yea

Erica- everyone knows Kidd, that one is a joker, it's all play..

That same night, she staffed the same Kidd..

Yet she is innocent and not stringing...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DestroyFeminist(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Oraelena:
How will you get more pictures of her to jerk off to if she is evicted so soon? As for Nengi, another premium babe will vote for her when Erica is not up.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DestroyFeminist(f): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Oraelena:

You can lie to everyone but you cannot lie to yourself. Deep down you know that your slut shaming of Erica is deeply rooted in sexism and misogyny and has little or nothing to do with her ass being on TV. FYI her butt is all over the internet because people like you who think she deserves to be ridiculed and punished for being intimate with a man, keep on sharing it to shame her. Nothing more.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:
Oraelena, I pray for your kind of patience and energy. cheesy cheesy kiss
Lol, I have his time today.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dotez:
Saw this on Twitter
Don't knw how legit it is.
Buh if it is legit,the Ozo fans need to work harder.
Lucy is not here
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DestroyFeminist(f): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Oraelena:

*Subjective criticism* you mean? The only one in severe pains here is you because,I can see your a struggling with the idea of women living their lives on their own terms and not on your myopic terms. Breath.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oraelena:

Okay!

My message has already been passed!... tongue tongue

Say no to Sex on Live TV!... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DestroyFeminist(f): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Oraelena:
Lol, I have his time today.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
codedguy1:

Hermaphodite grin

Homosexual!... tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
We are not going to reach our destination if we keep throwing stones at every barking dog. Keep voting Laycon on all voting platforms guys. He Deserves it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
urbanaira:
When was this please
Sunday evening
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Zzor:
i can't wait for nengi to mess up

I know!.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And we will take it well unlike you Wailing wailers... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
geezprince:
Yea! I‘m a Hebronite. Which set though?

4th set. How about you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dannyxy:
Erica- are you jealous when you see me with Kidd?

Laycon-it gets awkward, but I have no right to be jealous.

Erica-i would understand if you are oh, because if it's me, I would be very jealous and possessive.

Laycon- yea

Erica- everyone knows Kidd, that one is a joker, it's all play..

That same night, she staffed the same Kidd..

Yet she is innocent and not stringing...

You have said it all.

Whorerica will continue to disgrace her generations.

She keeps leading the ikorodu Aristotle on. Such a user.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MadeMan01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrEnigma007:
I am quite happy I choose the correct set of people for my entertainment in this year's BBN... Ozo, Nengi, Dorathy, Kidd and Erica...

To analyse the "Ozo, Nengi and Dora" angle of entertainment"for me"

I predicted the triangle will be a major entertainment, Ozo even though he wants to deny it likes Nengi and Nengi even if she wants to pretend can't help but show her likeness for him... The only thing that has prevented Nengi from going with the "-ship" is because she already declared she has someone outside, thereby trying not to disrespect both the said person and herself by having any "-ship" in the house

These are the non-verbal action that gave her away; She became worried after Ozo started avoiding her, her constant complains about that also, she knowing exactly the "supposed" action (the sex position stuff) that must have caused Ozo's withdrawal, she unconsciously trying to correct her actions by; telling Prince she doesn't want a relationship with him (remember that sex position earlier), she unconsciously stopped her overt flirty attitude, she trying to be where Ozo is "unconsciously maybe".

Dorathy is not the villain in this though, an obstacle (maybe), one who will later win the guy through her continuous background support like those movies where the man finally realized what he is searching in sokoto is in his shokótó(maybe)

Ozo, his character his the man who is caught between his head and his heart.

PS... this is a work of fiction, my own BB entertainment

BTW... VOTE Nengi

Nengi is not a serious person.
That was slutty behaviour. Imagine if so who is not her boyfriend is offended by the specialized performance, what will her real boyfriend feel. This is already disrespectful of the main boyfriend, talkless of ozone. She even had guys to tell Trikkytee that she does not like guys keeping malice. Which self respect of man will keep a girl who dances like that with other men, even his brother or friend
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
what cap is Neo wearing?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

4th set. How about you
2nd set fam!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
codedguy1:

Look at who wants to fight for women's right?/taa what a wawu.

This one will be pretending to fight for women while collecting bribe and exposing them anyhow like the slutshamer you are

She has already exhibited his she will fight for women here.

Okoto dust!... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Homosexual!... tongue tongue

Better than you fvcking yourself grin tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
geezprince:
2nd set fam!

I use to have one girlfriend in the 2nd set.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I still no know if na egusi soup or ogbono

I suppose cook

Egusi suppose make sense nah....
or wetin you think.. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
MadeMan01:

Nengi is not a serious person.
That was slutty behaviour. Imagine if so who is not her boyfriend is offended by the specialized performance, what will her real boyfriend feel. This is already disrespectful of the main boyfriend, talkless of ozone. She even had guys to tell Trikkytee that she does not like guys keeping malice. Which self respect of man will keep a girl who dances like that with other men, even his brother or friend

Your grammar is quarrelling with one another... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
This group is dry sha.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
They gave eric the dumb role to play cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ambber:
what cap is Neo wearing?
It's a durag.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lol you guys are still throwing banters

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
urbanaira:
When was this please
The night she banged kidd.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Vee has acting talent o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oraelena: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
urbanaira:
When was this please
Erica was just trying to be understanding now people are using it against her. This was a woman who has been Laycon's hype woman from day one even when non of the housemates rated him. Now you all want to turn against her even though she has not allowed her relationship with kid affect her friendship with Laycon.
It's not her fault Laycon is catching feelings the babe is even trying to accommodate him and let him down softly

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.