Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5099543 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
This is not a BB live update thread, we have fangirl/fanboy trolls polluting this thread with their favourites angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Erica for the money and billi boy, Nengi for London boy and Ozo. tongue tongue

Just that none will happen except perhaps the London boy!... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vote Nengi!..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:
Dora to Ozo - you've such a wonderful heart and I'm so glad met you. I wish our friendship grows out of the house yadayada

Kaisha - I really like you because you're calm and sweet

Prince - I like the fact that you're calm and collected, you're like me in a kinda way. You're always willing to help people.

My baby girl - One of my friends in this house, I like the fact that you like to paint a good image of Nigeria whenever you're out of the country. Yadayada too

My in-law - you're very calm and intelligent, you're a good person.

Lucy - you've been cool from day 1 and I'm one the that stand up for you when someone bullies you.

Nengi - a really sweet guy, sweetheart. She likes the fact that he's very calm and prays for him

Tt - I think you're the most diplomatic person I've met, I like the fact that you're cool, mature, generally a great guy.

Neo - he no dey mood to talk but he's glad he met him. Enjoys his story, happy he got to meet him, has nothing but love for him.

Ubey baby boy - you're a natural born leader, he makes everyone calm with just a word. Appreciates that he's calm, his sportsmanship is great. Prays he moves from glory to glory

Pastor - you're travelled and experienced, I like that you've something to contribute irrespective of the topic, you're smart and I look to learn a lot from you.

Lekan - I feel like from every word and sentence that comes out of your mouth, I learn something and that's something I enjoy doing. Dude, I look up to you, I learn from you. Prayers yadayada

Mama T - I'm happy you won HOH, I see us doing business out of the house because your smart and calm

Vee - you've so much knowledge to give, you're such a sweetheart, you sprinkle whatever to everyone, whoever marries you will enjoy (nengi baby)

Praise - they've said everything, you're a blessing to us. You cried two days ago(I no know why), it encouraged me, and like Lekansaid, every single word you say( we should just be saying wisdom). Don't change for anyone. Happy birthday!

Ozo to all - I'm grateful to everyone here, I said on Sunday that this feels like a family. Story? Opooooorrrrr cheesy cheesy

Safarigirl, Insanety and Beorn... Comman take your job abeg

Lol

Make we dey rotate am dey go. You try very well, I no fit even type reach like this
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Thank you. kiss

How're you, Mama?

Hello Sweetness
I am good, thank you...hope you are too
kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sunnycliff:

You no well ọ..
we ericans dont joke o shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Just that none will happen except perhaps the London boy!... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vote Nengi!..
After telling me to leave her alone? shocked

Vote Nengi kee you angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
This idiot trickytee has killed praise's vibes 2nite
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
everyone was saying praise was bosy, the truth is nigerians are just too bosy if giving the least opportunity. just look at tricky t today.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Eeghe:

Hello Sweetness
I am good, thank you...hope you are too
kiss

Been fine too. Thank you. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
bennyblings:
Kiddwaya the creative brain.

Billy the Kidd
kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
tonididdy:
i am happy he put the bisexual homo drag queen 25second bastard in place
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
I wish I can devote someone,erica on my mind
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Abeg you don't like Nengi. Stop pretending. I actually thought you did.

But I see your subtle shade thrown at her. Stan only your fave with your chest abeg... undecided
Leave her alone. She likes Nengi abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Helloflife:

She's manipulative. She should tell Laycon how she really feels and stop leading the Ikorodu Aristotle on.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

See sister, there's something called common sense and self-respect, if you no get am, you no get am. Them no dey buy am for any market. Lekan has displayed none of these traits and that's why you are pained. Your anger is not on Erica, but on Laycon for not being wise enough, if you can be truthful to yourself.

Ozo and Prince both has a thing for Nengi, they let her know their feelings. Nengi didn't tell them explicitly that she won't date them, she just told them they are her friends (I stand to be corrected). While Prince is still hopeful, Ozo did what Laycon has refused to get sense and do - he walked away while still being friends with Nengi. Of course, there have been occasional love signals between them, but Ozo has decided to keep his distance as much as possible as he'd be since he can't avoid her completely.

Laycon on the other hand, has decided to keep fooling himself instead of having common sense, self-respect and pride to move on from his feelings and be just a friend to Erica. In Prince's case, I understand why he's hopeful, Nengi hasn't told him about her outside BF (correct me if I'm wrong) and she doesn't do excessive PDAs with Ozo, something that Erica does with Kiddwaya EVERYDAY. Everybody knows Erica and Kiddwaya are an item, Laycon inclusive, but dude has refused to get sense. Is he still waiting for Erica to tell him straight up - I can't date you, before he can get sense? In short, if Erica does, he will still be clinging on to the faint hope she'd turn around to date him. I mean from Laycon's admissions, Erica told him that she's not dating Kidd, that she's fooling around with him and the guy foolishly believed her? Like, is he not seeing the PDAs? The kisses while he only got to give Erica a lap dance that doesn't even make sense? What else does he need to see before he gets sense?

Tolanibaj confronted Prince with her feelings for him and Prince just gave her an evasive answer. If that was Nengi, wouldn't Prince have given her an answer and agreed? It shows you that when one meet his or her love intrest and tells him or her of their feelings for him or her, especially when the love interest already knows, the reply he or she gives should give away all you need to know to consider your next move. I mean, Kaisha was schooling Laycon with the undiluted truth and she's not even in the triangle. Jeez!!! Everybody including Laycon knows the truth and yet he keeps clutching on to an imaginary hope that she'd choose him. He has himself to blame. I can no longer blame Erica anymore.

Ruminate on these words: nobody can KEEP leading you on, if you don't give them the permission to do so

After that, listen to Motivation by Laycon and get motivated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Vp9_7QjhE

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
GalPissetzky:
everyone was saying praise was bosy, the truth is nigerians are just too bosy if giving the least opportunity. just look at tricky t today.

He is a tyrant
I actually had a similar thought, that “power is intoxicating”
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nnengi is to the ladies, what praise is to the guys...

The black sheep
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!... cheesy grin grin grin grin

I knew you never liked her. Small Test you Don fail..

Be gone hater!... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
GalPissetzky:
if you read this and see this sexy beautiful face and u dont vote for Erica, you need to have a change of mind
Vote Erica

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
GalPissetzky:
i am happy he put the bisexual homo drag queen 25second bastard in place

Eish

... But I be like the guy energy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
GalPissetzky:
we ericans dont joke o shocked shocked shocked
Its Ericalites

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
SoiSoi13:

Nnegi disappointed me
But I will still vote for her

I will throw some votes for Dora funny girl
How did she disappoint you?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
nazablossom:
Leave her alone. She likes Nengi abeg.

She doesn't o! Don't be confused by her flippant words..
We Sabi those wey like Nengi... tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I guess there's already war in amargedon grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:
This is not a BB live update thread, we have fangirl/fanboy trolls polluting this thread with their favourites angry angry angry
You are gradually becoming a troll yourself with your steady complaints

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
EricaNyansh:
[/b]

Kwakwakwa kwakwakwa!... cheesy grin grin grin grin

I knew you never liked her. Small Test you Don fail..

Be gone hater!... tongue tongue
My likeness for her no fit reach vote nau. When my fave still dey house? Nahhhhh! angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
tonididdy:

A good leader (director) looks for input and constructive criticism when doing their thing
Praise was also a tyrant (along the lines of being a slave driver) last week, but he was more open to others’ input.
TrickyT’s tyranny is more of totally shutting out ideas and sticking to his.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
EricaNyansh:

She doesn't o! Don't be confused by her flippant words..
We Sabi those wey like Nengi... tongue
I know her. That's how she's
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GalPissetzky: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
all ericans and ericaelites, spam this pics everywhere, twitter, instagram, nairaland even in your compound. spam it till nairaland bans u and u open another account. lets destroy this internet now.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oh my heart
Erica with the voice
Sing, baby, sing, sing for mily darling
kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
since ozo is not up this week, i am going to dash tochi, my over 3000 online votes. he is a good actor!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
nazablossom:
I know her. That's how she's

Shun! Let's not drag it. E go clear you for eyes..

Just watch and see... smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Eeghe:

TrickyT’s tyranny is more of totally shutting out ideas and sticking to his.

Bad leader then... His sessions are boring

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.