Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5073828 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
doziefrank07:

You sound just like a typical loving Nigerian mom
When eating,they will make sure there children stomach gets big before they believe they are satisfied grin

Haaa! I'm a mum oooo, without biological kids sha. cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
nazablossom:
I have watched it. Three useless guys grin cheesy
Lol, very nonsense guys o, i am having headache from laughing all through.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tricky T sucks at this. Since last night, very little progress and the cast members are not enjoying it cos it feels like a chore. They better give it to someone else to put something together tomorrow and give them a chance of winning their wager.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
zicoraads:

Come off it!

...forget about Be-On. tongue

I can fly you down to Abuja baby...and treat you to a first class weekend get-away. grin

Let me take your name to God in prayers, you want to scatter what God has built. angry angry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Eeghe:

And a teacher speaks cheesy
You are right though, didn’t think of it that way
Lol.. Triky no harsh sef..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
EricaNyansh:

WHETHER natural or artificial. Paradise na paradise.

E better pass Natural hell fire!.. tongue tongue

Cc Dora flat nyansh!.. cheesy cheesy
One man's food is another man's poison...Nnegi's surgical enhanced beauty is a turn off to some men..
No surgery but this damsel is still looking hot and guys are rushing her

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
ArchAnge1:
There is something ozo said yesterday while talking to nengi

Ozo said do you still feel the way you felt about me this morning now?

Neo earlier talked about why ozo choice was going to cause a problem, neo said that Nengi has been trying to fix things with ozo and he pushed her away with his choice of dora

Neo talked about them being in the shower together multiple times, I doubt the sex but ozo and nengi have kissed, nengi suddenly started giving guys space cheesy

We will never know the shower conversation till ozo says it but what ozo did really pained and hurt nengi, it's why he was begging her like that, I dont know what she told him in the shower but ozo became extremely comfortable and confident around her lately, even in the room while they talked, there is something ozo said and you can tell that she didnt want it to be discussed on camera, she walked to another bed to sit

See how she is looking at him, we aren't mad, these 2 are just arrogant and childish

The fact is nengi likes him

I feel like if nengi didn't have a bf outside she would have been so free with him... so now she wants their affairs a secret so that the outside bf won't see. Hence the bathroom meeting Cos she knows they don't show bathrooms

I too noticed the recent changes and why it was hard for ozo to make an easy decision.. who knows whether ozos decision is a nail to the coffin of what could have been

Oh well
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Hey God. I no want abeg angry
Did you have an interest.?. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
badinfluence:

Lol.. Triky no harsh sef..

So, you're worse... I'd love to see you do your job sha. wink

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Haaa! I'm a mum oooo, without biological kids sha. cheesy cheesy tongue
Your will come soon..get ready to feed them,because you will so love it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dorathy cake prefect going her cake sharing duty wella
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Dorathy cake prefect going her cake sharing duty wella

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Keep the votes coming!!! kiss
wink oin! Child of grace........

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
doziefrank07:

Your will come soon..get ready to feed them,because you will so love it

Cc: Beorn1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
ItsCookie:

Exactly, it was actually the duo of JB and JS together with Jennifer A that made me start to watch, that was after seeing Lion. Was seeing Lion sometime last three months when I was unfortunately interrupted and I couldn't finish it. I was so happy when I saw it showing again. I got all emoshy on Lion cry cry cry

Sorry you tuned in late, I have seen Passenger 57 so I am going to bed. cheesy
Ah, you reminded me of that movie where a boy from lost his way home, to later find himself adopted in an American family, very emotional, and more so being a true life story.

Sweet dreams smiley I hope you wake up to another BB naija 'scandal' tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dora loves birthday cake sha like a fat kid
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
They're eating birthday cake.

These housemates are really nice. You want to near my birthday cake? shocked shocked For what?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cant look at dora without feeling irritated

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

So, you're worse... I'd love to see you do your job sha. wink
I wish I was worse.. I'm a liberal director grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fucknengi:

Nengi: I'm not attracted to any guy in that way in this hoise

Nengi to Wathoni: I think I like Ozo

Nengi to Ozo: Let's play a game of chess of.if you win, you'll have me

Nengi: I've told all of dem I can't date anybody in this house

Nengi: The person I can enter a relationship with in this house is Ozo

Nengi to Neo: I like Ozo

Warris all these? May God save us from confusion. Amen

Whenever a girl is saying something like this, chances are she likes the guy

If a girl isn't interested in a guy her answer would be a universal NO

Girls love to pretend Alot so as not to appear too easy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kiddrica are always standing side by side, me likey! kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

That's because we have emotional connections. cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

Thank God you didn't use mental connection like Erica, you'd have friendzoned me afterwards. lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
EwuGambia:
I expect all members of the vaseline and engine oil crews to be resting right now..... undecided
Forget say housemates don tire untop this rehearsal....Erica still fit give boys joy this night o!... cool
Let's meet by 1am! undecided
Ewu with the humour...grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Cc: Beorn1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Werey. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Tricky T sucks at this. Since last night, very little progress and the cast members are not enjoying it cos it feels like a chore. They better give it to someone else to put something together tomorrow and give them a chance of winning their wager.
if this is what they need to win the wager.... they better stick by it

They have lost the last two wagers and it seems most of these housemates are lazy

I don't see anything wrong that trickytee did... taking too much suggestions atimes can ruin the whole thing...

They need content and he is giving them

last week show was a joke
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Dora loves birthday cake sha like a fat kid

She's now the official Cake sharer in the house grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin
doziefrank07:
Abeg where Grammarchecker ?
It's been a while..hope he did not get himself inside Kuje for correcting someone grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Beorn1:

Thank God you didn't use mental connection like Erica, you'd have friendzoned me afterwards. lipsrsealed grin

Why did you have to make me laugh this hard? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're in the friend zone sha, shey you're my everythin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Beorn1:

Werey. grin

I no know if na prayer or curse cheesy cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Helloflife:

She's manipulative. She should tell Laycon how she really feels and stop leading the Ikorodu Aristotle on.
The ikorodu boy is an asset to her. Hes in the music industry. She will never clear him. You don't know how these run girls work. It's all about networking. They are even friends with drivers/PA's. It's a step to the next step to the next step. Lol! Trust me, dt rltshp she's developing wt laycon is useful. You know chioma met davido through an unknown upcoming artiste peruzzi right?

Money hustling girls think this way & there are many all over these days. They don't care if ur a flirt or you cheat, as long as money dey they'll take ur crap.

The funny thing to me is some girls are doing all these further maths/networking trying to hook a rich husband, while some girls do SU and sit at home all day, don't even go out and want husband to fall on them. Next thing they'll be saying is, 'club girls & bad girls always marry early'.

Not speaking for or against money hustlers or SU girls. I'm just saying.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Munzy14:

wink oin! Child of grace........
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.