Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5011386 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Akshow:

Exactly, I don't get why people are castigating him. He's come to the conclusion that she can't be his so they are ironing out how things won't be awkward between them. This is a mature conversation
Take things u see on this thread like a pinch of salt..cheesy

so many Asai people here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Beorn1:

It's not. DStv shut down by itself. See better gist that I've missed. It will never be well with Multichoice. cry

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Double wahala! Light went off as well.

I was enjoying the gist also even though watching my gurl looked so uncomfortable. Erica might have to take your advice and hit him with the truth at this point. angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Lucy says she wants to go home. I think she knows she can’t survive Sunday’s eviction grin
When did she say that oga?

This GOTV subscribers sef undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Beorn1:

Yes. He wants to finally know where he stands and he's gotten the truth. Erica couldn't dance around the truth as Laycon pressed her hard.

So, let's see if Laycon will now have the balls to move on.
[/b]

[b] I pray oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dannyxy:
Selective narrative, so they can troll...

Make gist finish

You (and many) have been the one(s) skewing the narrative with regards to their friendship..I even see your DS updates and etc
I left it because of Frodd mainly and because the insults here can be too much, so I jejely decided to give myself sense

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dannyxy:
Only if we would watch without sentiment and hate... You will see the intelligence in what laycon is doing...
intelwetin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Slynation:
Laycon don Bleep up....I thought he was smarter than this

Feelings dey make person mumu sometimes we can't really blame him for the crap he is doing now, that enclosed space can mess with your head...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Beorn1:

Laycon is a masochist. He just want to keep getting hurt. It's like he enjoys it.
Lol, how na grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Eeghe:

All day, he has been setting her up with other housemates
It didn’t even start today
Lawd in heabin
lipsrsealed

I saw a clip of him comfortably "gisting" with other HMs where they claimed she is "using" him.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Why are they all using spoon and plate to eat cake...

Who are you guys forming for

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjibe(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Innocentchild:
Dora and Lucy Amebo

No. Not amebo. Reflection!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dorathy clearing Lucy about being too emotional about things and this is the major reason why everyone don't regard her or her opinion in that house...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
carammel:

Lol, how na grin

Beorn no well cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Eeghe:

All day, he has been setting her up with other housemates
It didn’t even start today
Lawd in heabin
lipsrsealed

Yes.on the other hand,laycon might not be in love with her but it may just be for the game.as a smart street guy,he must have sensed that Erica is his biggest competition or one of and now wants to run her down in the eyes of the viewers and housemates.frodd did this to Esther last year which boils down to the setting up you talked about.I might be wrong or correct,Time will tell

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Its because of mumu guys like laycon that most guys dont allow their girl to have male friends

With husband, with boyfriends, with partners, I have always had male friends. Clean friendships too.
And always will

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Everytime, laycon is talking to Erica privately, neo will come, kidd will come, ozo will come. But nobody interrupts when neo talk to vee, ozo talks to nengi and dora and when kidd talks to erica, nengi and wathoni.
Not balanced. I may hate laycon but support that he talks pricately to any girl he wants to talk to in that house.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lucy is a grumpy old hag. Do and go tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
carammel:
You people should drag Laycon gently please, na feelings the boy get for Erica, e no kill person. I can only hope he gets the memo and let her live happily ever after with Kiddwaya.

I think it gets annoying when Laycon fanatics drag Erica and make her look like a bad person, when Laycon is the one that keeps putting her in this position.

They have had this conversation over and over again, even in that same position. Se dandan ni cheesy cheesy angry angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
See how shame just dey catch me for my own parlour because of this Lehkon boy....

Make e no go spoil the babe mood o....boys dey expect content this night... undecided

make Lehkon follow Kaisha jare....she go give am beta fura de nono style wey go cool am down.. undecided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Its because of mumu guys like laycon that most guys dont allow their girl to have male friends
I swear.... There are boundaries to everything, Laycon should have knew better, Maybe it's because Erica is a smiling angel that's why her every smile seems like a greenlight to anybody.... God's knows I'm afraid of shooting my shots to this kinda ladies, you will never know their minds because they smile with virtually everybody

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
The funniest thing is that she can’t let Laycon go cos she will definitely need a shoulder to cry on when Kidd disappoints her by flirting with another babe. But she probably thinks she has cemented the relationship with Kidd and may not need Laycon again grin. I have a feeling she’s in for a shocker. She should better not let Laycon go o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by maklelemakukula(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
So even after Erica told laycon she'd have to be blind first before she dates him, he wont respect himself and his lineage grin grin
Is this who ya'll call Aristotle and the mumu used "have sense" on his profile.

This one na Makoko Aristotle abeg grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Anyways.. Now I am happy, Erica has cleared him in the issue between her and Kidd...

The issue is, he being too diplomatic. He wants to stay away from her, and she knows, he is trying to draw words from her to convince him to stay away, and also let her see the reason.. From Erica's point she doesn't want to loose a friend, from laycon's point, the friendship cannot work, because he is attracted...

It's obvious what he is trying to do...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

so you never see where de d chop cake with spoon and fork? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
I really hope Lucy leaves on Sunday. She's never satisfied. Always complaining. Beside, she just said she wants to go, though she didn't mean it. But she needs to go make person hear word. undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
See dora arm

See stretch marks

Not married yet, hasnt given birth and una wan ship her with ozo

If I swear for some of una

I can imagine dora naked, will be an eyesore

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Game or no game

Mumu or no mumu

No matter what Laycon do, I will support him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Double wahala! Light went off as well.

I was enjoying the gist also even though watching my gurl looked so uncomfortable. Erica might have to take your advice and hit him with the truth at this point. angry angry

She just did
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Akshow:

Exactly, I don't get why people are castigating him. He's come to the conclusion that she can't be his so they are ironing out how things won't be awkward between them. This is a mature conversation
He has not come to any conclusion, someone that said kidd being with her annoys him and was asking her ; "Do you like me ?"

He will have this conversation with her again, how many times must she clear him before he gets it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

He cake is big now grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Beorn1:

Yes. He wants to finally know where he stands and he's gotten the truth. Erica couldn't dance around the truth as Laycon pressed her hard.

So, let's see if Laycon will now have the balls to move on.
I expect him to come back again to paint her bad...Remember its a game...I am certain laycon knows what he is doing....Because the kiddrica PDA is obvious to everyone...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Yes she did o the gal gave him the best advice so far but the mumu boy's head is in Erica's ass...
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.