Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5006124 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:
Ozo, Neo and Kiddi dey one Clique.

And these are the evidence to Prove My Theory.

1. On the dining, wey Kiddi been no wan siddon near Wathoni, na so Neo and Kiddi give Ozo sign, and he move

2. Na only Ozo, Neo and Kidd choose two girls for eviction, of all the guys

3. Ozo and Neo dey always monitor Erica, on behalf of Kidd, when she dey around Laycon.

Eric na Honorary member of the Clique, but he no dey pay dues, so, e no dey regular

But these 3 guys, dey solid clique.

Okay it’s probably a guys’ thing- I didn’t notice any of your submission-at all shocked.
I thought KiddW’s guys are Tochi and recently BrightO
Didn’t even know KiddW and Ozo were friendly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Laycon looking like low batt3 grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:
Ozo, Neo and Kiddi dey one Clique.

And these are the evidence to Prove My Theory.

1. On the dining, wey Kiddi been no wan siddon near Wathoni, na so Neo and Kiddi give Ozo sign, and he move

2. Na only Ozo, Neo and Kidd choose two girls for eviction, of all the guys

3. Ozo and Neo dey always monitor Erica, on behalf of Kidd, when she dey around Laycon.

Eric na Honorary member of the Clique, but he no dey pay dues, so, e no dey regular

But these 3 guys, dey solid clique.

I can't help but agree
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Damned either ways. She has been nothing but nice to Laycon who mistook it for her liking him in that way. He needs to take it like a man, hopefully when his career takes off he can get himself an Erica-lookalike.

He won't get her lookalike angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Wathoni matter is getting casted... Almost all the housemates know now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Laycon... Connecting people grin grin grin
I know u or shoud will figure this...grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

I like that guy i swear, with his innocent face.. grin

I don give the guy some votes. He needs to advice more people in that house grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Dansuqi:

Laycon will not suffer it actually.Erica will suffer it ,she can't survive without talking to laycon
Mxm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
fitzmayowa:

He learn to manage the pressure well since he knows the HMs have the power to keep him in the house...

This is when he needs to put in more effort in hiding his emotion of being frustrated about Sunday...
bruh, it’s easier said than done.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
thatigboman:
ha, TrikyTee has been toasting aisha since this evening in the garden. Plenty talk o. When biggie even told housemates to go inside, TrikyTee was going while kaisha was trying to wear her socks, she asked "triky are u leaving me?" The guy stood at attention and say "noo, im waiting for u"
the entanglement in this house ehn

kaisha likes eric

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Wathoni just painted eviction target on her back with this her nonsense attitude, bed issue of Sunday the gal still dey carry am for mind they use am react to the gals...Whew!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Munzy14:

Erica didn't say it literally like the way nengi does hers straight up...She is still a smart crook, but this time around Laycon ambushed her...

She still want to keep the two guys...I confirmed Erica a bad girl, with that her I am lonely cry...It is the biggest tool a lady can use to penetrate the toughest of alpha.
U took right from my mouth..
Why is she giving a mixed signal...Mental attraction...
Why cant she say it in clear words to Laycon...
Erica is just playing mind games with him.

She already saw that he could be the winner, that's why shes still managing him..

If Laycon dint win this game, take it that Erica go japa!!
Fact...
Watch her closeness to Laycon on Sundays for more info.. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2020
VEE is def missing her white powders grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
yes I am.. I don talk before, I dey sentimental, and I will defend my fave grin..

They shouldn't be friends for now, till he gets out of his feelings, that's what best for him, that's what he wants, but erica wants a friend..

One question though... Is it fair that he has to keep being friends with her, giving he is attracted to her, and every time she is with kidd, Will prick his skin??..
Let the friendship scatter jare, every mallam to im kettle...
If it were in the real world, they can't remain friends because the feelings will never go away and it's easy to avoid each other until the feelings die down or go away completely, but as it is for now in a confined space, they are stuck with each other so they can't avoid each other for long.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:07am On Aug 05, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Gbam!!! But I doubt if he can do that...

He will.he said he gets over things easily.if he won't,he would have been pestering her to agree for him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2020
DrakeBlend:

no fry bread cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 12:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Why does vee always have to make gestures like an imbe when speaking.....(imbbbecile) undecided

Abeg hope say no be only me notice am.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I don learn this one but it's still very hard to just go straight to the point, which is annoying because men do it every timeeeeeeee! angry angry

My dear, go straight to the point o

No try let anybody down easy, because men like pain and suffering. If you try talk am small small, we no go understand.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Laycon needs to detangle himself from the imaginary relationship he created between himself and Erica. Let it go and concentrate on the game, with 85 million, he will be able to get 1000 Erica-lookalikes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes.I must say she is very intelligent...she knows she can't survive in that house without Kidd or laycon
If she lay off laycon, Eric will be her next assistant...She needs main and assistant to get main jealous during flirting game.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2020
codedguy1:

Make him apply Ozo method na. When Erica bone am like professional actor him go come back start to beg make Erica friend one am.

You are not getting it.Erica is too emotionally weak to bone people.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Bright O the night operator on the beat grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
Again, view without sentiment, or the need to look for something to troll with you will see the sense in the conversation...

BTW, if after today , laycon keeps up the matter, then I will not feel bad for him... Let him hurt, na im wahala.

But you see that voting matter, I go still scatter am with votes, even if e like make e wash Erica pant, I go dey vote am, vote am eh, till e get sense grin

You are very wise. Hate the sin, not the sinner. Condemn Laycon's act but keep pushing and supporting him to emerge victorious.

Once you are fan, stick.

LAYCON, all the way!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2020
tonididdy:

We dey know them brother.
This one never see priq b4
Okay lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Wathoni is always keeping grudges but vee n tolani should squash it and stop discussing whatever is their issue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2020
geezprince:
bruh, it’s easier said than done.

Is it going to be easy? Hell no, but you really need to manage the situation well in that kind of environment...

That's the only way you can survive with the new introduced twist of the HMs having power to vote...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

[s][/s]This is bullshit!!! What Erica is going through right now is what every lady out there has faced and will face! We've been raised to nurture and massage you guy's egos, don't blame us if we find it hard to easily say no to your romantic requests because we don't want to hurt you. That Nengi can do it doesn't mean others can do it.

This is the only person that welcomed him with open arms when others threw him aside, this was the person that tag him intelligent and carried him along in all she did. Now, y'all want to make her the devil? Because, she doesn't want to date him?[s][/s]

She should clear my guy on the issue, which one is mental connection nonsense?

Biggie pls help me send this picture to Laycon, to know the who.re doesn't worth it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2020
homesteady:

Just drop it already. How on earth does Laycon know that Erica is his biggest competition? undecided Awon deep thinker nonsense.

He just handled it immaturely by singing it out to all the housemates. Simple! Nothing like any ulterior motive.

Don't forget it is a game...don't underrate mushin/ikorodu boys
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2020
EwuGambia:
Why does vee always have to make gestures like an imbe when speaking.....(imbbbecile) undecided

Abeg hope say no be only me notice am.... undecided
The way she walks sef dey somehow

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2020
I Don tire for all this 2 by 2 talk.

Are these HMs mad angry
Bring up some phcuking face2face confrotations, I paid for drama. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Disaster, she will be on her way out if she attempts a showmance angry
lol... you never can tell

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.