Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5008584 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:30am On Aug 05, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

You are very wise. Hate the sin, not the sinner. Condemn Laycon's act but keep pushing and supporting him to emerge victorious.

Once you are fan, stick.

LAYCON, all the way!
exactly, vote laycon till he has sense angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:
Laycon needs to detangle himself from the imaginary relationship he created between himself and Erica. Let it go and concentrate on the game, with 85 million, he will be able to get 1000 Erica-lookalikes.

Very correct!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2020
leaculpa:

The ikorodu boy is an asset to her. Hes in the music industry. You don't know how these run girls work. It's all about networking. They are even friends with drivers/PA's. It's a step to the next step to the next step. Lol! Trust me, dt close rltshp she's developing wt laycon is very useful. You know chioma met davido through an unknown upcoming artiste peruzzi right? (they're not cousins)
Many girls dont think this way. But money hustlers think this way & there are many all over lagos these days. They don't care if ur a flirt or you cheat, as long as money dey they'll take ur crap.

The funny thing to me is some girls are doing all these further maths/networking on trying to hook a rich husband, while some girls do SU and sit at home all day, don't even go out and want husband to fall on them. Next thing they'll be saying is, 'club girls & bad girls always marry early'.

PS- I'm not speaking for or against money di.ck hustlers saying.
lol. you talk 2 much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Munzy14:

I can't be friend with a girl I am attracted to...If I am your friend, and u are a girl, just know I have no romantic connection.
my attraction stays with my dating the lady and we having a good time..

Not to talk of being in the same setting....If laycon has a tiny clue that he is force to bit this season, he for don japa teh teh....lol.

Bro, how many girls won't you be sexually attracted to out there? Men go shag girls without feelings and move on with their lives. If you have this mentality that you'd only keep friends you're not attracted to, you'd lose a lot of good female friends simply coz you must want to shag them.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2020
tenderheart:
U took right from my mouth..
Why is she giving a mixed signal...Mental attraction...
Why cant she say it in clear words to Laycon...
Erica is just playing mind games with him.

She already saw that he could be the winner, that's why shes still managing him..

If Laycon dint win this game, take it that Erica go japa!!
Fact...
Watch her closeness to Laycon on Sundays for more info.. lipsrsealed undecided

She's smart na,wants to be close to the two biggest prizes.first choice is to trap a billionaire son will keeping the likeliest winner emotionally attached to her as a fallback.very risky game.no be only her smart oh.if she can spot a potential winner in laycon,laycon may have also noticed her as a rival.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Wathoni has a way with words. She is presently lamenting to Evangelist Bright about the recurring issues involving her, Vee and Tolanibaj.

Wathoni: I'm cool with Erica, she said she is an only child and i'm also an only child, so i like her.

I'm liking Wathoni already.

Wathoni and Vee having an argument, Vee tells Wathoni that she is not okay, Wathoni takes the statement to heart.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2020
thatigboman:
very funny. Same wathoni, issue with erica and nengi because of kidd, with tolanibaj because of prince. All her issues are men

Asin ehh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 12:31am On Aug 05, 2020
tonididdy:

[s][/s]Typical Yoruba boy must go back to the bush wey e sheet last time. [s][/s]

Expect more Erica episodes until she pour piss for him body or kid beat am

Your brain need to be replaced, this is highly unecessary

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 12:31am On Aug 05, 2020
I Laugh at you guys saying wathoni is going home cause of this new arguements..... undecided
Look, that babe has more fans than Tolanibaj and vee who are against her.....she no go enter bottom 4 both this week and next... undecided

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Ista quidem vis est! cheesy Can we bet that she does or will do at some point.

If all the other good-looking guys are evicted? Maybe.
If she stays long enough to get konjified to near madness? Possibly.

But as things stand? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
This ajekpajo Aristotle

Pls tell him to up his game!!!
He has potentials but he's wasting it.
You can enter your TV and tell him

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Permit me to say this
BrightO is the devil himself angry angry
Ahn ahn...see how he's milking information from Wathoni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SonG113(m): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Laycon don go sleep grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Beorn1:

Bro, how many girls won't you be sexually attracted to out there? Men go shag girls without feelings and move on with their lives. If you have this mentality that you'd only keep friends you're not attracted to, you'd lose a lot of good female friends simply coz you must want to shag them.

It boils to emotional discipline.you date some girls,others you keep as friends depending on the dynamics
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 12:33am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:
Wathoni:

"My head is too small to be carrying people's matter"

I sure say that your ogo for front alone, fit hold Vee, Nengi, TolaniBaj and Erica matter for head, while storing Kiddi vibes and Prince attraction.

E no get when you no dey table girls matter, yet, you no dey carry people for mind

I am very sensitive..i notice little things..the smallest thing can upset me..i dont like to cook...i didnt fvck but got pregnant

An irritating oversensitive vindictive drama queen.... Lucy 2.0

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 12:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Altrarecords:
Lol virgin my ass
I guess you didn't see her masturbation video?
Keisha too No let konji and prick kill all those girls in that house ooo. This their theme 'lockdown' nawa ooo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:34am On Aug 05, 2020
tonididdy:

Handicapped?
Bro laycon was certified the biggest manliness in the hase.
You go admire car first before u open the doors to check interiors if u want to buy the car...leave big dick.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 12:34am On Aug 05, 2020
I remember when Tboss nose ring na topic of discussion. Now nobody de even notice TBaj nose ring cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 12:35am On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

If to say Ebuka and Biggie na female, she for don get issue with dem
She reminds me of Maureen from Uganda in BBA 2...very unhappy pple. Like dey ve psychological issues.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Keisha too
No let konji and prick kill all those girls in that house ooo.
This their theme 'lockdown' nawa ooo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na lockdown wahala, na all of us dey face am. grin grin lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2020
Psychedelia:

See ehn, it's the organisers I blame for this. Had Laycon been featured in Efe's season, it wouldn't have been a problem - he would have landed babes as no be everybody there be fine boy, so as time went by, he would have started looking like a decent option to some extremely konjified female housemates there.

But with this season, they loaded it with WAY too many handsome guys, that Laycon now sticks out like a sore thumb. Baba is literally the lowest in the pecking order among the guys in terms of looks, and it would take the complete extermination of the other niggas in that house before he would have a fighting chance with the babes undecided
It's so bad that even the lowest ranking babe there wouldn't pick him.

Jesu!
He would have still had problems.

Lekan's issue is deeply rooted in self esteem. He has an unhealthy low self esteem.

You don't always have to be the hottest guy in a room to get a girl.

And I can't say this enough: sometimes, a lady is just really above your league.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2020
I hope Ozo is not waiting for Nengi so that d can engage in that yeye night shift o.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:35am On Aug 05, 2020
sogodihno:

Your brain need to be replaced, this is highly unecessary

Don't drag me into your tribal BS

I spoke comically. Do not reply Me please
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:36am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

E take time to click, but na this evening I come dey add everything up.

Na why me I no too take every action serious.bbn na game played by 20 people to win 85 million.therefore,most of the things they are doing is likely part of that game.don't be surprised if laycon is acting up to spoil Erica's game

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 12:37am On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:
Series of events led to Wathoni and Nengi drifting apart
1. On Saturday Wathoni wanted to take pictures, she asked Nengi Tbaj to snap her.. Nengi Tbaj refused probably because she was not yet ready for the party
2. Nengi Tbaj prepared rice and Wathoni asked if she could have some..wathoni asked what she intend to eat the rice with, Nengi Tbaj said she will use the vegetable Triky tee gave her.bla bla bla bla..Wathoni sha did not eat the rice because of the way Nengi Tbaj responded to her
3. Wathoni went to meet Prince and Nengi Tbaj while they were having a conversation..she felt she was disturbing,she then asked Prince if she should excuse them or she should stay... Nengi Tbaj old her that she should have asked her first before coming...Wathoni apologised and left...
Girls matter sha.. oga Brighto get time

Why is Nengi always in your mouth? She only said Nengi refused to make her hair on Sunday

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 12:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Na bed de cause issues?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 12:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Dotez:
I hope Ozo is not waiting for Nengi so that d can engage in that yeye night shift o.
I believe he is.

I think he has to clear one or two issues with her. This one she has been carrying face too much since yesterday.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 05, 2020
The kind close marking this Vee gives Neo ehn? She says when they should eat, when they should sleep, who he should talk to and even when he should take a shait grin. Neo cannot be that submissive in real life. He doesn’t strike me as that kind of guy. Guy man is doing all these for UK Passport and will be shocked when he gets evicted and see say na Naija passport she get grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Beorn1:

Baby, tonight's the night I let you know,
Baby, tonight's the night we lose control,
Baby, tonight you need that, tonight believe that, Tonight I'll be the best you ever had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXvy8ZeCs5M

Omo! Gets her red leather gown, whips, crops, plugs. grin

What's your safe word, baby boy? kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 12:37am On Aug 05, 2020
tonididdy:

Don't drag me into your tribal BS

I spoke comically. Do not reply Me please

Just keep quiet.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Vee and Wathoni dey quarrel

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 12:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Wathoni is freaking insecure, crazy kenyan

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.