Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5011393 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Dansuqi:

Frodd did this thing last season to Esther though it looked like it was because he was in love.nothing surprises me anymore.I don't like attributing only one factor or reason as a cause for something.I usually look beyond the surface and consider several possibilities.laycon might be in love,it may just be part of his game...laycon came into this house well prepared with a good PR team and dressing style to capture the audience attention.what if his PR team prepared a game plan for him?.time will tell or will not

Na now you dey reason all these things?

You think say the Up Nepa wey he wear come on Day 1, na because e no get another cloth for box?

From Day 1, everything don arrange to make the guy look pitiable. And till now, dem still dey run the same parole.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 12:53am On Aug 05, 2020
I dont know why nobody chooses to see that Vee might have traces of mental illness....no jokes...That babe is over reacting...... undecided

She almost hit wathoni o.....

God knows nothing would make me happier than seeing her make the top 4 lowest votes this week without wathoni in it....she dey feel herself cause dem no call am this week, she and Tolanibaj think they are loved.... undecided

Nengi too is vividly a very deceptive person, and housemates are starting to discover.......she might not go as far as yall think she would.... undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 12:53am On Aug 05, 2020
But Brighto is a very stupid mudafuker sha grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:54am On Aug 05, 2020
See as camera relax on bright...

... E Don strike again grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:54am On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:
Series of events led to Wathoni and Nengi drifting apart
1. On Saturday Wathoni wanted to take pictures, she asked Nengi to snap her..Nengi refused probably because she was not yet ready for the party
2. Nengi prepared rice and Wathoni asked if she could have some..wathoni asked what she intend to eat the rice with,Nengi said she will use the vegetable Triky tee gave her.bla bla bla bla..Wathoni sha did not eat the rice because of the way Nengi responded to her
3. Wathoni went to meet Prince and Nengi while they were having a conversation..she felt she was disturbing,she then asked Prince if she should excuse them or she should stay....Nengi told her that she should have asked her first before coming...Wathoni apologised and left...
Girls matter sha.. oga Brighto get time

Nengi may be pissed at her friend for interfering with her , like the first time she brought up issues with Ozo, but I blame Nengi, she shouldn't have allowed them bring up the issue or she should have walk out already.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 12:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmmmm.... Erica fit collect tonight oo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:54am On Aug 05, 2020
This Erica dress shaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 12:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Vee overreact
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stuffs4me(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2020
JhayJoe:
With your two left legs.... Neo na madman grin grin

Innocentchild:
Sokoto face grin

Neo is a tribalisstic bigot.

The fight is between Vee and Wathony and had nothing to do with Kaisha but tribalisstic Neo had to bring Kaisha into it

Why insult the whole of Sokoto just to get at one person. Leo has been picking on Kaisha too much in recent times. This was how he was insulting the whole of Sokoto yesterday night.

I would not be surprised if he does not blame Kaisha for the "our oyel money" syndrome of his people.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Most of the girls for this set no get sense.

They are very young sha, it is understandable.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaykay999(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Laycon’s baby voice cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2020
tonididdy:

Amebo bright Guy go soon cast
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2020
I hope una de drop votes for pastor cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Wathoni follow Kiddi dey smile

Next thing Erica enter room

Neo dey shout "You're welcome, you're welcome"

She come turn round, enter the side of the bed wey dey near Wathoni.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Trickytee na fool walahi...

... Happening Thingx grin
Erica just dey frustrate laycon.
Biggie need to put laycon on suicide watch oh wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akintho(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2020
[
Tell them please.
quote author=aroundnaija post=92468240]

She no fit dey bottom 4 forget, not this week not in the week(s) to come cheesy cheesy

East Africans on the Beat grin[/quote]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2020
chai see erica wear night wear come join kidd...chai Laycon ndo nna....cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Munzy14:

This is a game...what happened to yes or no?

Bro, you are asking a girl out and she's telling you, you shouldnt put her in a position where she'd friendzone you. Bro, you no go use your OT to know the truth you seek?

Sometimes you need to use your tongue to count your teeth like the Igbos would say.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2020
tonididdy:
Na this room of love

Ka3na 4 collect grin
I swear!!! I wish say Katrina dey here. Na there we for see pepper.
ka3na na real quality bbn material.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2020
But is a 26 year old girl still young, mentally?

Vee and Lilo are the only young girls in my book.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Kaisha likes Bright O grin. Tricky and Laycon are the only guys that no babe is feeling sad
na wa o. must everybody feel everybody & be in a rltshp. Big brother naija is fast turning to love island and no more big brother.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Broobembem:
This Erica dress shaa
Na that dress them they call " Comman fcucuk" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2020
tonididdy:

The guy na top striker for that house...grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Broobembem:
This Erica dress shaa
collection dress...lol

Anytime my baby wear that kind thing, I simply off phone...work plenty....grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2020
teamsynergy:
Hmmmmm.... Erica fit collect tonight oo

Nepa nauuuuu, I shouldn't miss this. cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:58am On Aug 05, 2020
kendrick9:
Vee overreact

Why wouldn't she overreact? Wathoni is dragging the issue far too long. She said she has talked calmly to Wathoni about the issue over 4 times, yet she is still dragging Vee's name and gisting everybody that cares to listen.

Anybody will be angry.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Dansuqi:

The bolded is key.am not boasting but if I was the one in laycon shoes,i would have gone farther with Erica than even Kidd.it is not about laycon's looks but the strategy he is using to get Erica.he used the wrong strategy
Most of the guys in the house are average or a bit above average looking, take the durag away from some, they are plain average.
If Laycon has good fashion taste and carriage in the house, he would also have been in the discussion
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 12:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Dansuqi:

The bolded is key.am not boasting but if I was the one in laycon shoes,i would have gone farther with Erica than even Kidd.it is not about laycon's looks but the strategy he is using to get Erica.he used the wrong strategy
Which other strategy should he have used to toast Erica?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:59am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:
Wathoni follow Kiddi dey smile

Next thing Erica enter room

Neo dey shout "You're welcome, you're welcome"

She come turn round, enter the side of the bed wey dey near Wathoni.

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Neo is mahd. Welcome for what nau? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Beorn1:

Bro, you are asking a girl out and she's telling you, you shouldnt put her in a position where she'd friendzone you. Bro, you no go use your OT to know the truth you seek?

Sometimes you need to use your tongue to count your teeth like the Igbos would say.
It is a game...u and I know if it is reality, laycon don see her no sinceeee...but for the fun of game, he want to box her in that devil corner which is ok by me, as far as is a BB game.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:00am On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:
Series of events led to Wathoni and Nengi drifting apart
1. On Saturday Wathoni wanted to take pictures, she asked Nengi to snap her..Nengi refused probably because she was not yet ready for the party
2. Nengi prepared rice and Wathoni asked if she could have some..wathoni asked what she intend to eat the rice with,Nengi said she will use the vegetable Triky tee gave her.bla bla bla bla..Wathoni sha did not eat the rice because of the way Nengi responded to her
3. Wathoni went to meet Prince and Nengi while they were having a conversation..she felt she was disturbing,she then asked Prince if she should excuse them or she should stay....Nengi told her that she should have asked her first before coming...Wathoni apologised and left...
Girls matter sha.. oga Brighto get time

The rice issue was with Tolani not Nèngi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 1:00am On Aug 05, 2020
homesteady:

Why wouldn't she overreact? Wathoni is dragging the issue far too long. She said she has talked calmly to Wathoni about the issue over 4 times, yet she is still dragging Vee's name and gisting everybody that cares to listen.

Anybody will be angry.
So you expect them to keep quiet when she enteres the room because it's her father's house abi
If they had kept quiet,it will be called gossip

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.