Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5075342 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Fuccccccck...Neo don join dem
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

This is bullshit!!! What Erica is going through right now is what every lady out there has faced and will face! We've been raised to nurture and massage you guy's egos, don't blame us if we find it hard to easily say no to your romantic requests because we don't want to hurt you. That Nengi can do it doesn't mean others can do it.

This is the only person that welcomed him with open arms when others threw him aside, this was the person that tag him intelligent and carried him along in all she did. Now, y'all want to make her the devil? Because, she doesn't want to date him?

Just two words, thank you!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Psychedelia:

Erica is actually Laycon's biggest fan in the Big Brother house.
That somebody admires and respects you doesn't mean you have to emotionally arm-twist them into dating you; but that's what many of Laycon's fans don't want to understand.

Now I've seen them on Twitter saying things like, "Laycon will blow in the future and Erica will feel sttupid and helpless for not dating him". - Like Erica is just going to remain stagnant and worthless with no goals to pursue in her life.

Last last, many of Laycon's bandwagon supporters are irrational.

Na losers dem be.

All of them na losers and rejects, na wetin make dem fit support reject with their chest and approve his silly behavior

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by burner44(m): 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
teamsynergy:

The Nigggga dey vex me
Hypocrites we all do what laycon is doing when we see a girl we like alot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:
Even Prince dey advise person

See who una wan convince us say he be correct G, this one.

All these okirika men, cannot understand 'no', na to dey waka from Owerri to Ogbomosho, dey advertise their loss to the whole world.

Laycon is not intelligent, and he is definitely not good enough for any woman in that house.

Prince needs more advice than Laycon sef.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Kayode brain has started touching again... he does this thing intentionally.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
homesteady:

Faking what? Oga is in love grin

Its a waste arguing with you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Laycon try your luck with Kaisha pls smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
What is kayode upto?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
See Bress just dey waste for the Oza room and the 'supposed benefactor' is talking to a stone angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Kaykay999:
Erica is walking to Kiddwaya’s bed physically and not mentally grin grin
Mhmm submitting herself for slaughtering. Another screenshot loading. We never got all these angles for Nina or talia.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
This cameraman sef undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 1:25am On Aug 05, 2020
I like the way Ozo handles situations, even though he beats around the bush a lot. I don't get why y'all insult him a lot. We probably wont handle the situation better than he does when we find ourselves in an enclosed environment. Same with Laycon. It's not easy to avoid these girls for the duration of their stay in the house.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:26am On Aug 05, 2020
burner44:

I go buy you juice
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 1:27am On Aug 05, 2020
*I don't reply mentions o! but this your own na correct one.*
Yes.. that's the kind of composure i am looking for in Laycon. I even like the final advice Prince gave him now. He should just bone and make communication formal.

Let's see how he operates from henceforth.
Fucknengi:

You see the kind conposure he's speaking to Nengi with, if Laycon had done the same to Erica, his situation with Erica wouldn't have been this messy right now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:27am On Aug 05, 2020
Let the knacking begin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 1:27am On Aug 05, 2020
Psychedelia:

Erica is actually Laycon's biggest fan in the Big Brother house.
That somebody admires and respects you doesn't mean you have to emotionally arm-twist them into dating you; but that's what many of Laycon's fans don't want to understand.

Now I've seen them on Twitter saying things like, "Laycon will blow in the future and Erica will feel sttupid and helpless for not dating him". - Like Erica is just going to remain stagnant and worthless with no goals to pursue in her life.

Last last, many of Laycon's bandwagon supporters are irrational.
If laycon leaves that house in the finals, finer girls than Erica would be waiting to be his baby mama.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 1:27am On Aug 05, 2020
Beorn1:
Nengi is making sense in this conversation. Ozo shouldn't have gotten mad over the dare stuff. That's quiet immature. I support Nengi on this.
homesteady:
I'm with Nengi on this..

Next time that they ask him for his spec, he will not specifically mention someone's name.

It feels good to read posts from rational thinking individuals, there is still hope for Nigerian men.

A monicker named InSanety will see A and report it as B, just because it's Nengi. He never says anything good about her. Check his last 5 updates about this convo between Ozo and his love interest-Nengi, read how he turned the whole thing upside down. Thank goodness a lot of people are watching at this time.

It is well sha.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:27am On Aug 05, 2020
gameboy727:
I like the way Ozo handles situations, even though he beats around the bush a lot. I don't get why y'all insult him a lot. We probably wont handle the situation better than he does when we find ourselves in an enclosed environment. Same with Laycon. It's not easy to avoid these girls for the duration of their stay in the house.

Orrr.laycon can't just get over her like that
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:27am On Aug 05, 2020
burner44:

Na only you dey behave like this.

You fit confide in one or two of your guys, for this situation, but if you don talk am reach four people, then make the girl go do thanksgiving say she reject you, because you no normal.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 1:27am On Aug 05, 2020
I am sure Praise is missing the aggressive curdling

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Vote laycon to 32052

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:28am On Aug 05, 2020
RTSC:

If laycon leaves that house in the finals, finer girls than Erica would be waiting to be his baby mama.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 1:28am On Aug 05, 2020
RTSC:

Vote laycon.

Nengi bawo?

Nengi omo to dun!.. tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:28am On Aug 05, 2020
iboboyswag:
*I don't reply mentions o! but this your own na correct one.*
Yes.. that's the kind of composure i am looking for in Laycon. I even like the final advice Prince gave him now. He should just bone and make communication formal.

Let's see how he operates from henceforth.

That's why I said prince gave him the best advice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Yen yen yen, all I want to see on my screen is Big Kidd and Erica

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 05, 2020
These boys are giving Laycon false hope. They should just knack am for him head say the babe no dey feel am like that and she dey with fine billionaire with British accent. Either focus on the game as a babeless guy or try Lucy or Kaisha if na by force to dey with babe. Kaisha that one get crase o and she no go dey as diplomatic as Erica in her rejection.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sylviaunusual(f): 1:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Las las Kidd na baba..... I STAN

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:28am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Blackhawk01 post=92468688][/quote]

Do you want to be among them
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:29am On Aug 05, 2020
RTSC:

Good for him. But that's not going to make Erica start chasing him.
This is not a Paul Okoye music video. Erica will NOT 'reason' with Laycon.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 1:29am On Aug 05, 2020
aroundnaija:
Abeg who are the people saying this girl fine

May our eyes function well sad
nengi is pretty cute. I wouldn't call her beautiful though.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:29am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

Na only you dey behave like this.

You fit confide in one or two of your guys, for this situation, but if you don talk am reach four people, then make the girl go do thanksgiving say she reject you, because you no normal.
abegi, as per robot you be.. We laycon fans expect more mumu from him...

We still vote

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.