Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5117685 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

He should shock himself fess abeg grin grin grin

Am beginning to dislike Erica

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Innocentchild:

Her intentions were for him to get jealous and fight with prince over her, his response of backing off and letting her be shocked her.

If distancing yourself from someone who's clearly trying to pit you with another dude isn't maturity then i don't know what is.

Her behaviour, acting like the victim and trying to underplay her actions by calling him childish is stupid when she's fully aware why he's acting this way.

This is someone who's openly come out to multiple people about how she feels about him, cornered him in the bathroom, tried to share plates of food with him. Why is she acting as if he's a burden to her and she doesn't have feelings for him as well.

Game or no Game, don't play dumb and toy with multiple peoples emotions then play the victim after.

Was it Nengi's intention as well to get Prince jealous and fight Ozo as well when she allowed Ozo give her an erotic dance? How did you arrive at this conclusion? Abi Prince is not allowed to fight Ozo and get jealous

Nengi don suffer sha. Nothing she ever does won't be seen in a negative light. Beautiful girls, una dey try. E no easy.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

This wasn't nice, rude asf!

Thanks for putting him in his place, Nengi! He's a goat! angry angry

He said he was joking sha, but I still like as Nengi gave him hot grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 1:55am On Aug 05, 2020
i wish it was possible for eric to know that he needs to forget the hoe lilo and concentrate in the game instead of trying to form good boy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Eric must chop undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:56am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

How e take dey disrespectful?

Wetin bring Biggie house enter the conversation?

It is direspectful because Erica no be Kidd wife and Laycon fit follow am talk when he like .

Nobdoy get right to dey disturb him convo .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I'm glad she's giving him gbasgbos. Let him work for it if he wants it, not trying to shade her because she repeated something she's always said. Na real goat hin be. angry
dude aint gat time to stress working for shit..

"Who wants to date you?"

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 1:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
These boys are giving Laycon false hope. They should just knack am for him head say the babe no dey feel am like that and she dey with fine billionaire with British accent. Either focus on the game as a babeless guy or try Lucy or Kaisha if na by force to dey with babe. Kaisha that one get crase o and she no go dey as diplomatic as Erica in her rejection.
I like Trikky's question, do u want her for a serious relationship or just in the house. He couldn't answer cos Laycon has a girlfriend. Sneaky guy he isnt even straight with the Erica about his girl friend. Setting the girl up for eviction, going around the house discussing the girl. Obsession is a bitch though. Anyway disqualified loading for him. He should ask Kemen

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

I don talk am before for this thread, and I go talk am today again, Ozo na coward.

That's one more adjective to describe that man-p*ssy angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 1:57am On Aug 05, 2020
spinna:

NENGI.. I DON'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP

OZO... WHO WANTS TO DATE YOU?

NENGI.... SO WHY WERE YOU CATCHING FEELINGS? NOT TALKING TO ME FOR A WHOLE WEEK BECAUSE SOMEONE (PRINCE) SAID HE LIKED ME

OZO...Long silence then changes topic

Thanks!..

That one was running away with part of the script. You just brought the remaining part to make it a page... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uniquelydiffer: 1:57am On Aug 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

She set she shock
Her mood then:

The way you guys twist things to suit your own narrative is funny. You did not hear the part where she cleared him abi? Just continue anybody wey go dey judge the housemates base on wetin peeps dey talk for hear just dey waste time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
dude aint gat time to stress working for shit..

"Who wants to date you?"

grin
Her comeback left him speechless though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Cerebralbeing:
Exactly.Just the way he made reference to that mosquito repellent ish

You forget that she said she hates going to school
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Ehnnnnn shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ozochukwuuuuu, noooooo!!!! This is wrong, o wrong nau! angry angry angry

He did it. And it hit her hard.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 1:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Kiddiwaya don comot oo.. I tot he already slept
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

I don talk am before for this thread, and I go talk am today again, Ozo na coward.
You dey para this early momo o. Just dey diss everybody.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 1:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

This wasn't nice, rude asf!

Thanks for putting him in his place, Nengi! He's a goat! angry angry
the bolded was not rude. that was even what eased up nengi. the rude shit he said seriously was who wants to date you. then he immediately calmed it down with the mosquito joke

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 1:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Innocentchild:
I missed page 2000...just like i missed page 1000....

Dem dey share rice?...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

It is direspectful because Erica no be Kidd wife and Laycon fit follow am talk when he like .

Nobdoy get right to dey disturb him convo .

Erica no be Laycon babe either, and Kiddi no owe am respect for anything.

If he get issue with Kiddi, make he go meet Kiddi tell am as man wey e be, since Erica no be Kiddi wife, no be to dey give him gist to the whole house

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:59am On Aug 05, 2020
gameboy727:
Her comeback left him speechless though.
her comeback was lame.

Cos he had already addressed the issue earlier in the discussion where he said He abandoned the friendship cos people were beginning to insinuate alot of things in their heads...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Venita:

Mi trabajo qerido, its been hella hectic.
Como estas?

Estoy bien, el trabajo también ha sido una locura.

Sueles tener un día largo?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:59am On Aug 05, 2020
These niggas no wan sleep grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2020
See laugh wey laycon and Prince dey laugh for background. Kayode take us there please.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 2:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

If he doesn't see him as a threat , why then is he always sniffing around when he is having a convo with Erica ?

True! He sees him as a threat because he knows how much Erica regards Laycon and that Laycon likes her. Even the question about her preference between big bodied men and small bodied men was to seek solace and certain clarification...

I find Kidd's interruption invasive though. The girl no dey go market, na that house she dey so why intrude into her moment with her 'friend'

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Our laycon is happy catching cruise with prince and tricky tee...

Na im new guys..

#laycon is happy grin

If e pain you.. Off your your t.v

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Let them Kayode take us back to them Laycon, they are discussing something interesting, probably how Laycon can get back Erica grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uniquelydiffer: 2:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Beorn1:

Was it Nengi's intention as well to get Prince jealous and fight Ozo as well when she allowed Ozo give her an erotic dance? How did you arrive at this conclusion? Abi Prince is not allowed to fight Ozo and get jealous

Nengi don suffer sha. Nothing she ever does won't be seen in a negative light. Beautiful girls, una dey try. E no easy.

No be small suffer o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Eric wan win cash prize .. cheesy

My guy wan dey secure money bag , sight off the 85 Milla .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Uniquelydiffer:

The way you guys twist things to suit your own narrative is funny. You did not hear the part where she cleared him abi? Just continue anybody wey go dey judge the housemates base on wetin peeps dey talk for hear just dey waste time
Excuse me ma,why are you facing me?
You only come crying when your fave is being attacked..ensure you put in the same energy when it's someone else
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 2:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

If he doesn't see him as a threat , why then is he always sniffing around when he is having a convo with Erica ?
he just doesnt like people being around her that much, not like he sees him as a threat

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by burner44(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2020
galaxyball:
Eric must chop undecided
Body builders need food alot so just stop with this nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:00am On Aug 05, 2020
geezprince:
You dey para this early momo o. Just dey diss everybody.

Anybody wey do anyhow go collect.

So many unnecessary conversations this night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.