Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5098517 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Liposure:
your hate and jealousy can't stop her majesty from flying
I dont hate anyone i dont have time to hate and mind you i am not jealous
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
impressed you know when i'm angry grin ure very observant

mike was a part of me, ozo is many parts but you see this nengi issue cry i have had this kind of experience with a girl before in secondary school, she used diffrent guys to Bleep with my head, i hated waking up in the morning, my entire ss2 was spent on her issue, my classmates tried to help us, when ure naive, you will never understand women, everybody knew that we liked each other but i was pained that she was talking to different guys, my personal attachment has got me hooked cry nengi is a very emotional person, all that strong thing that she does is forming, she is working hard to control herself, ozo is the one that doesn't understand women, women arent an on and off issue, u turn the plenty buttons small small, nengi knows that ozo cant do what she does to make him jealous, if ozo does it, she will break, its why i still say that their ship will sail, let ozo start paying attention to another girl, she will break, he is being too serious about the issue and guarded, words from dora got to his head, neo is the one forced him to be real with himself, unless u havent been loved before, u have to be blind not to see that nengi and ozo like each other, nengi is more experienced than him that's why he looks weak

she blushes whenever he looks at her, she acts girlie around him, is careful about physical contact cheesy cheesy
You have really changed. You were kind of an assh0le during pepperdem grin( no offense). Though we were in the same camp, I dreaded your posts and comment grin cheesy.

Thank God for your life o cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
I will post a comment now and greet nairalanders...

Eric's team are just gisting instead of working
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Munzy14:

U know that bicycle called long john used inside inside head down 4th country, Imagine sleeping on it.cheesy

I know u will decode...cheesy

Make I kukuma pretend say I get, make e no be like say I no follow
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
insult me why? Did I insult you

Why are you catching feelings ontop another lady matter cheesy
dont mind me i just dont like the way yot are insulting her
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
carammel:
Now I know Laycon fans are same as Tacha and Mercy's fans. They are the ones that trend for "no reason".

LOL

I even see one yesterday wey dem ask who fine pass, na Laycon win am grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

Na fat she fat, she no kill person.

Instead make you go mountain go pray for your boy mumu to seize, you dey troll Dora, like say she tie him brain under her brezz.

Dora fit lose her weight, but e go hard for Ozo mumu to seize.

You know you're not making sense right?

The same Ozo that has cemented Dora as "friend".
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Froshloaded:
I will post a comment now and greet nairalanders...

Eric's team are just gisting instead of working
all na cruise.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nengi is cooking for the first time shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

LOL

I even see one yesterday wey dem ask who fine pass, na Laycon win am grin
I'm just going through trends on Twitter now and I was just laughing at things under Laycons trend.

Savagery belongs to Twitter people all day everyday. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Strugglingman: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
BTW...who else miss these guys?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:

The same Ozo that has cemented himself as Nengi's clown.

This one wey you no post " Who wants to date you?" As usual, be like you don finally watch the end of that conversation.

Tell your teammate to leave Dora, if he wan even insult her, e get other things to insult her with aside her weight.

Some kain insult, no be just for one person, you dey insult many other people and dem fit see am, and e go pain. Why he go dey call her pig? Wetin be that?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
sodiamond:

I always new but if I say it here people won't believe. Hubby is a production person, you can't see him take bbn serious.. Just like last year I knew Mercy was going to win
ask that your same hobby to tell you who will win and spare me off thousand men's stress.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Amya:

Please stop dragging Mercy into Erica's mess. Erica is your new fave and I respect that. Please Mercy did not have sex in that house. Stop dragging her to Whorica's level.

Amya mercy is also my fave and i wont shy away from the truth. Let Erica also enjoy her moment, Mercy Enjoyed hers, see proofs

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Ag-iqhrCB/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Froshloaded:
Nengi is cooking for the first time shocked

Haba, she don cook before now.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

Haba, she don cook before now.

ok
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
carammel:
Now I know Laycon fans are same as Tacha and Mercy's fans. They are the ones that trend for "no reason".

No.now you know laycon is the winner of this year already

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by atjo: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
but she isnt seeing that, read that she told laycon that ozo parents were best friends, dora is trying to ship her and ozo, its obvious

Dora is the person that can sit nengi down and talk to her and find out what is causing all the issues but she wouldn't, cause she is happy they are apart

If she was a friend to ozo, he wouldn't be going through all this, she is taking advantage of him
Ozo needs Dora in that house to avoid disqualification because i don't trust nengi at all am happy becos he choose Dora because if he makes any mistake with nengi in any sexual act or even physical touching the girl will use it against him. I just pray ozo should stay away from nengi till the end of show cos I don't want stories that touch the heart. I don't trust nengi and her moves at all especially with ozo because her ways are not pure she has hidden agenda. Guys remember "see gobe" housemates thank God the guys received sense because tboss would have played a fast one on them but it was only kemen dat foolishly allowed himself to fall victim of tboss tactics. I see the same traits in nengi too.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Debbierik:
that is how haters talk you cant not just see anything good about some with all this nonsense you just said people like me still likes her and she did not create herself moreover she is someones child so mind what you say period
But when Nengi's dragged she's d devil daughter rite...tit 4 tat...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
I like how you explained it. I was already getting angry that he likes to carry weaklings along and puts friendship above competition but I can see what you’re saying. Makes sense

ArchAnge1:
una still neva understand the guy, he was the first to enter that house and the last to get a bed cheesy

ozo no dey self centered, he knows that eric needs screen time, he even told biggie that he wanted eric to win HOH so he stays longer in the house, i hate that he likes dragging eric along but i understand, laycon needs a boost, its not always about winning but doing whats best for everyone
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
carammel:
Twitter people are just mad cheesy

Ozo trying to satisfy Nenji and Dorathy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
carammel:

I'm just going through trends on Twitter now and I was just laughing at things under Laycons trend.

You see that post wey dem use Jim Iyke and Ini Edo to represent Laycon and Erica? Muna come be Kiddi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
carammel:

you are right

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

LOL

Do Giveaway to celebrate your achievement grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
carammel:
its bandwagon crew, people just do it cause everybody is doing it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Amya mercy is also my fave and i wont shy away from the truth. Let Erica also enjoy her moment, Mercy Enjoyed hers, see proofs

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Ag-iqhrCB/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Thanks for the receipts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

The same Ozo that has cemented himself as Nengi's clown.

This one wey you no post " Who wants to date you?" As usual, be like you don finally watch the end of that conversation.

Tell your teammate to leave Dora, if he wan even insult her, e get other things to insult her with aside her weight.

Some kain insult, no be just for one person, you dey insult many other people and dem fit see am, and e go pain. Why he go dey call her pig? Wetin be that?

I have no business what peolle think. I only have a business with your stupid post.

Ozo is Nengi's clown yet he's toying with her and switching her lights off and on as he chooses.
The same Nengi that always want to run faster than her shadows, why won't Ozo make a mess of her all the time?

Shebi now she's going about telling people she likes him and implying a lot of nonsense in her head. Why won't she be "fancy-zoned"?

Be sure of one thing.. before next week, she will misyarn again and Ozo tell her another strong thing. grin

Who Wants to date you? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anchor535:

But when Nengi's dragged she's d devil daughter rite...tit 4 tat...
i dont understand the english you just wrote

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
CaSttLe:
Nengi sabi yanga o as a baby shocked
Where are those people that said she bleached her skin..

Bunch of oponus!.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
atjo:
Ozo needs Dora in that house to avoid disqualification because i don't trust nengi at all am happy becos he choose Dora because if he makes any mistake with nengi in any sexual act or even physical touching the girl will use it against him. I just pray ozo should stay away from nengi till the end of show cos I don't want stories that touch the heart. I don't trust nengi and her moves at all especially with ozo because her ways are not pure she has hidden agenda. Guys remember "see gobe" housemates thank God the guys received sense because tboss would have played a fast one on them but it was only kemen dat foolishly allowed himself to fall victim of tboss tactics. I see the same traits in nengi too.

Guy, this one deep

Na attention Nengi like, no be to remove person.

If she make dem disqualify one of her guys, na one less person to give her attention. She no dey do me like who go enter Diary Room cast anybody like that, least of all Ozo.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:

My guy, leave that thing alone, nobody dey mind am that why he's sounding desperate looking for a mention, just ignore it, it will soon start sounding redundant.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
The way Kiddy's grp go take floor their Ozo group ehn.
I don knw say grp wey comprise of Neo,Praise and Laycon na so so gist.
Dem no dey even concentrate on the task at hand

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.