Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5089199 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sammsimm(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
;Dtrikkytee is a mad guy...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
I dont know why somebidy is crying here because names are given to hoisemates. How's the color of your problem?

That bariga-Ikorodu blunt had better not make team A loose o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
gameboy727:
So Kaisha likes Neo.
na every male kaisha like for that house cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
nazablossom:
You will not go and face your ikorodu aristurtle and look for a way to mend his shattered ego tongue
Madam, na my boy laycon u give this smack down? diaris God ooooo...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
The way everybody dey pick on laycon as a safe landing for their fave...

You guys are the one starting the toxicity, hope when team laycon starts retaliating, Una no go dey wail.. Issue that's not his business, Una go dey mention am... ..

Laycon's fan are not toxic, we cruise...
It's tiresome but it shows the boy is too relevant to be ignored.
I dont understand how a group thing is all about Laycon alone when there are others in the group including a group leader

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
not toxic indeed

Seen many pictures of laycon fans injecting his words into their blood like heroin addicts

Una be pandemic waiting to happen

Inject your fav into your bloodstream too
Abi what's the fuss about
Abeg na like we like Laycon we no kee person

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
mariahAngel:

Chai! Dee Munzy I kwuola aru!
Ishi ni ni? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol.. Speaking in tushhhh English now is what is referred to as intelligent?? grin

Nigerians and their love for anything foreign.. grin

It's very obvious why Kidd does presentation, his accent... I am sure most of you didn't even hear what he said, but the English dey Sweet una ears... Na presentation dem dey use judge, funny lots...
Task that will expose people is coming, puzzles, intellectual debates, calculative tasks.. E dey come, everybody will be exposed...

Typical... grin

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
The way everybody dey pick on laycon as a safe landing for their fave...

You guys are the one starting the toxicity, hope when team laycon starts retaliating, Una no go dey wail.. Issue that's not his business, Una go dey mention am... ..

Laycon's fan are not toxic, we cruise...
Their nemesis is here. Oya make I hear laycon name from una again... grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slynation:

Yea... He thinking accuracy and fluency is just mind blowing....

Everybody in that house has their strength and weakness. So there is nothing mind blowing about it and I am sure it’s a team work. He should do it alone that’s when I will know if he’s that good as you and the person you quoted claimed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
InSanety:

No be just that.

Be like she no been too dey protected, and na school cause am.

Many things wey you fit no learn for house, na for school we dey learn am. But, as she go from command to Covenant, I no sure say she meet people wey for teach her some things.

She no sabi speak pidgin, she no sabi play Ludo, she no sabi cook. Dey like all those people wey no dey too spend time for one place, maybe dem dey see house for two months in one year, then the rest of the year, dem dey dey school.
So you know you come ask us... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
Lol.. Speaking in tushhhh English now is what is referred to as intelligent?? grin

Nigerians and their love for anything foreign.. grin

It's very obvious why Kidd does presentation, his accent... I am sure most of you didn't even hear what he said, but the Behind English dey Sweet una ears... Na presentation dem dey use judge, funny lots...
Task that will expose people is coming, puzzles, intellectual debates, calculative tasks.. E dey come, everybody will be exposed...

Typical... grin

Don’t mind them jor

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
carammel:

I dont understand how a group thing is all about Laycon alone when there are others in the group including a group leader
it shows that he is the clear favourite to win the show...let them continue...we like it like that

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lekans needs to let it go, if he continues stalking Erica and badmouthing her to the housemates he will be evicted from the house. He is a very sauce-less housemate and I see nothing of his alleged intellect his STANS keep screaming about. He is a facially-challenged male who people have labelled the underdog, if he wins the 85 million, he will become like the arrogant rich kids everyone loathes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
carammel:

Its good that way
No bad publicity
And if we start our own now,they no go fit stand am

Laycon Laycon Laycon our our our guy guy guy
iCon iCon icon

I Stan you till day 71

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
davodyguy:

It's stupid hatred they have for Laycon.

I hope they choke on the hatred cos the guy's going nowhere till the last day

Cowards and tribal bigots are usually lazy intellectually, that's why you see them call Names of states or City.

Watch how they keep mentioning Ikorodu, but are not proud of their own States.

BBNaija could not get a better place out of 36 states+FCT except Lagos.

Season 1 in 2006, Lagos, Seasons 4&5 Lagos.

Anyone from any part of Lagos should be proud of the state.

Last time I checked, Ikorodu is a local government area in Lagos and one of the 5 divisions that makes up IBILE

You have my respect, for your wise comments on this thread. God bless you!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
davodyguy:

It's stupid hatred they have for Laycon.

I hope they choke on the hatred cos the guy's going nowhere till the last day

Cowards and tribal bigots are usually lazy intellectually, that's why you see them call Names of states or City.

Watch how they keep mentioning Ikorodu, but are not proud of their own States.

BBNaija could not get a better place out of 36 states+FCT except Lagos.

Season 1 in 2006, Lagos, Seasons 4&5 Lagos.

Anyone from any part of Lagos should be proud of the state.

Last time I checked, Ikorodu is a local government area in Lagos and one of the 5 divisions that makes up IBILE

Congrats!!! You have succeeded in typing nonsense.

Your ikorodu Aristotle is a failure,Deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dansuqi:

What of nengi and laycon
Laycon has won everything winnable.

Please don't compare him with anybody else in that house. He can only be compared to the gods

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Akorkor:

Everybody in that house has their strength and weakness. So there is nothing mind blowing about it and I am sure it’s a team work. He should do it alone that’s when I will know if he’s that good as you and the person you quoted claimed
It's a teamwork doesn't mean their is no brain behind it, we just acknowledging the fact that he flows so natural, Ozo speech was good, that alone would have made the second presenter to lost composure, but he kept his cool... Give honor to whom honour is due, no one in that team B would have done it better than Kidd

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Have you voted for Nengi today? If not what are you waiting for? Oya go and vote now now

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
When you have won something you know it in your heart

There are no doubts, only the loser doubt cause they know that they have lost

Freshly brewed grin
This one you are writing philosophically grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
I pity laycon lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:
Lekans needs to let it go, if he continues stalking Erica and badmouthing her to the housemates he will be evicted from the house. He is a very sauce-less housemate and I see nothing of his alleged intellect his STANS keep screaming about. He is a facially-challenged male who people have labelled the underdog, if he wins the 85 million, he will become like the arrogant rich kids everyone loathes.
wat has he done dis time oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Munzy14:

Madam, na my boy laycon u give this smack down? diaris God ooooo...
My account was hacked grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
please o,what's happening?it's another day of BBNaija challenge and lekan has vanished into thin air,i thought he was the most intelligent housemate according to his fans here.
And for the single act of vanishing, I'll dash him 2000 online votes and 50 sms today.

#Layconthevanisher

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:
Na wa... Na real wa..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Borussia1:
And for the single act of vanishing, I'll dash him 2000 online votes and 50 sms today.

#Layconthevanisher

So people spend their hard earned money voting for these housemates? shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
mizz2posh:

I don't even think you watched this who "wants to date you" scene, I saw the video a short while back, and it wasn't even serious at all, he said it in a playful flirty way, the Ozo you think you are protecting is inlove, you are there hurting yourself.
there is no Ozone ship. The earlier we all accept it, the better. If Nengy is in love that's her problem. Ozo has fallen out of love. They're just friends

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Threebear:

Lucy is doing surprisingly well.
Kiddwaya is gaining momentum.
Erica is picking up but nothing like the huge fanfare she enjoyed last week.
Thank you. And Nengi grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:
just see the hate, lies and toxic bile from Erica Stans... Smh...

But we cruise...

Vote laycon to 32052

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

You have my respect, for your wise comments on this thread. God bless you!
smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Munzy14:

Ishi ni ni? cheesy

Okwesiri ka a mapu gi n'iwu cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.