Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5062721 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
orgylover:
why do poor people hate rich people like this
I hate rich niggas goddammit
Cause I ain't never had a lot dammit
Who you had to kill, who you had to rob
Who you had to fvck just to make it to the top dammit.
Or maybe that's daddy money, escalator no ladder money
- (J Cole)

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
So let's note...

Laycon has avoided Erica through out today... There is progress, let's pray she doesn't go and meet him..

There is hope... End to layrica friendship in the house for now.. We pray...

Really shocked

BrightO is not doing his work well o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We are voting him to stay in the house and give us contents. This show is not a poverty alleviation show.If not na leykan x20 biggie for pick.
I like the entertainment he brings don’t get me wrong but it just doesn’t feel right at all to see poor misinformed nigggas using the small coins wey dem make to vote for him. There are other folks in the house that are entertaining and nobody sends them. Praise and Tricky are good examples. But na last dem go carry. So depressing. sad

If any of these babes and nigggas come and beg me for money after spending their coins to vote for Kidd, I go change am for dem ooo grin They better go and collect It from Kidd and him papa undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
her toto has done its work. Dude is now charmed.
no Toto is that sweet brother

Any guy when tell you that is a liar

Money, guilt or love can change bad boy but kidds own is not love, I will notice them when next I watch
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
tenderheart:
We are classy

We are smart

We are focused!!!

We are presentable!!!

We are creative!!!!

We are intelligent!!!!

We are leading in most tasks grin

We are the Wayademgengs cool

Vote KIDDWAYA to 32052..

Join the winning train now wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
no Toto is that sweet brother

Any guy when tell you that is a liar

Money, guilt or love can change bad boy but kidds own is not love, I will notice them when next I watch
. Bros na toto sort that guy out. Na me dey tell you.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
This trolling of a thing should be cruise and nothing more

But Una don dey get emotional

Nawa oh

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Myway20:
we don't really hear so much about the past winners of bbn aside Mercy! Katung,Efe,Miracle(doing his thing) are all on their own with nothing really about them!
no one values bbn contestants after the show. the only person that broke that jink is tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even Tochi an uberdriver but he is not been hyped because of pity.

Yes many of them are struggling, I think it is because of the way Lekan looks, Tochi packages himself very well. Meanwhile Lekan is not packaged properly.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You might want to join fasting to those prayers, let him stay away from her and keep her name out of his mouth.
I will oh.. Let nobody will steal our shine, make everybody dey their dey grin.. Thank you for the advice, you are so nice..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zizim: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
[s][/s][quote author=ANTISIMPS post=92495092][s]Those positions are meant for ur yellow wimp ozo..
Wimps always support wimps[[/s]/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Munzy14:

All HMs na pet project...because every season ebuka reminds us this is a social experiment,and individuals are selected according to their unique characters.

We are being entertained in the social experiment.

Anybody can win...Laycon is no exception.

You guys judged his looks, But I see potentials..U know I don't support nonsense...

In Ozo' s words " Laycon I see an educated guy with talent" QeD.
People tried to compare Efe with Laycon.

In all honesty, all of Laycon's songs so far released, downloaded and listened to outclass all of Efe's songs. That's the difference.

If Laycon get the platform like Banky W picked Wizkid from Ojuelegba, Don Jazzy picked Korede Bello, Laycon will blow.

Adekunle Gold was a graphic designer till Olamide picked him up.

If you're good, you're good

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Eeghe:

Behave yourself
lipsrsealed
cheesy
cool
These Laycon's fans to mumu! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Seankhalifa:
I dnt kw how u guys watch bbn... People dat bring content and entertainment to d show are Neo.. Wathoni.. Trikky tee.. Praise... Kid. and bright O

You sef no dey watch the show.

Erica and Nengi na content queens for that house. Any list without them, for content, no gbam

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Did I hear "Eric said he won't eat " shocked

This must be a prank

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fucknengi:
true.
joker!
Kiddwaya has really peppered this one with his success and this is just the beginning o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
kendrick9:

I hate rich niggas goddammit
Cause I ain't never had a lot dammit
Who you had to kill, who you had to rob
Who you had to fvck just to make it to the top dammit.
Or maybe that's daddy money, escalator no ladder money
- (J Cole)
lol, una no go cash person heart attack for this thread grin grin grin grin grin. may govt just do open strip club so i go and relas there abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
orgylover:
no one values bbn contestants after the show. the only person that broke that jink is tacha
Bisola, Ebuka as well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

I agree with all you have said. If the house is full of Lekans, would we have content? He is very dull, I am tired of seeing his forlorn face wishing on a star that a girl that is already entangled up would somehow untangle herself to be with him embarassed

But the house isn't full of him na, it's an experiment las las. And that's how life works sometimes.

You look at somebody and you can't understand how they are doing what they do and getting the results they get. E go dey pepper you but it is what it is

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Are u madt!
Who's Ozo...
A yellow wimp that little girls like Dorathy and Nengi manipulate and ride the way they want!

Ozo is way beneath Kiddwaya both inwardly and outwardly, physically and mentally

Mark my words!
Dey no born ozo well to beat kiddwaya in any intellectual or mentally driven task..
So because he isn't gifted in women affairs or maybe he doesn't wanna have a thing to do with any love triangle like he claimed he is a yellow wimp who is way beneath Kidd both inwardly and outwardly, physical and mentally?

Never knew being a Casanova is tagged intelligent also.

Words directly from a FOOOLS MOUTH..... I'm not surprised undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Munzy14:

All HMs na pet project...because every season ebuka reminds us this is a social experiment,and individuals are selected according to their unique characters.

We are being entertained in the social experiment.

Anybody can win...Laycon is no exception.

You guys judged his looks, But I see potentials..U know I don't support nonsense...

In Ozo' s words " Laycon I see an educated guy with talent" QeD.

Social experiment and pet project are 2 different things. I can bet that if Laycon has the body of Eric and the looks of Ozo, he wouldn't be much of a hit with you guys because sincerely, Laycon does not have much of a personality or charisma. Not his fault though. Aside from the yoruba tribalist here who always mostly go for the yoruba guys every year, the reason most other people stan Laycon is because they feel pity for him cos he isn't blessed in the looks department.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Those positions are meant for ur yellow wimp ozo..
Wimps always support wimps
you think his father is a billionaire for fun? keep deceiving yourself. e go shock u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

oooo in that case, Erica never had sex, because she was fully clothed. Did you click the instagram link i posted. Mercy allowed Ike suck her boobs, that very night gave it to him cowgirl style. I watched it live, It was after the saturday party

Cowboy!

How does one in a pajamas fully clothed have sex?

WhorErica was clothed quite alright but was naked down below, that was why we could see her nyansh when the duvet was lifted off.

In Mercys case, the duvet was lifted off and she was still fully clothed in her pajamas. Isn't that why people got confused?

They couldn't place if she had sex or not based on that..Stop peddling false rumour...

Ike sucked her breast and we all saw that but there wasn't any sex just aggressive smooching.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
ANTISIMPS:
joker!
Kiddwaya has really peppered this one with his success and this is just the beginning o
[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zizim:
[s][/s]

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
I admit
Ozo really peppered me with his success and this is just the beginning o
I thought as much.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Amya:

Social experiment and pet project are 2 different things. I can bet that if Laycon has the body of Eric and the looks of Ozo, he wouldn't be much of a hit with you guys because sincerely, Laycon does not have much of a personality or charisma. Not his fault though. Aside from the yoruba tribalist here who always mostly go for the yoruba guys every year, the reason most other people stan Laycon is because they feel pity for him cos he isn't blessed in the looks department.
ahhh body of eric and look of ozo? u wan may girls dey wet and cum anyhw?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Y'all mofos should get a sniper grin grin grin

Laycon all the way
Laycon for the milla

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArchAnge1:
efe and bisola too, only miracle seemed normal

My boss once said that miracle won because of his name, I think it possible, people hear name look fine boy turn fans

I fear bandwagon fans pass anything

I wasn't really active during the Efe's season.

Miracle was very normal, he earned it and has so far proven to be a worthy winner. Staying true to his dream and all he talked about in the house, God bless that young man wherever he is( I know I'm ranting, now vex grin grin). kiss kiss kiss

True, his name could've played it's part.

Bandwagon is the life in this country. You'll ask someone why someone is their presidential candidate and you go dey hear "na PDP member" or "he's from my state"... Na craze lass lass angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Seankhalifa:
I dnt kw how u guys watch bbn... People dat bring content and entertainment to d show are Neo.. Wathoni.. Trikky tee.. Praise... Kid. and bright O

Wathoni? Really? How? Everytime I tune in she always looks so forlorn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by orgylover: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
all these girls like eric but them no know how to do am and eric is stilll forming love for lilo without knowing that lilo is destroying him outside. if say eric Bleep am she for say eric rape amm

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
davodyguy:

People tried to compare Efe with Laycon.

In all honesty, all of Laycon's songs so far released, downloaded and listened to outclass all of Efe's songs. That's the difference.

If Laycon get the platform like Banky W picked Wizkid from Ojuelegba, Don Jazzy picked Korede Bello, Laycon will blow.

Adekunle Gold was a graphic designer till Olamide picked him up.

If you're good, you're good

True....He has the potentials na fund and platform remain.

Bigger personalities are overshadowing him in the house...yet his confidence is intact..

I can't wait for them to reverse to normal nominations...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.