Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,540 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5064829 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Prymestrr:
Who else have observed how Nengi is in the center of all ship related bad energy in Biggie's house. Erica/Kiddwaya=Nengi, Wathoni/Tholani/Prince=Nengi, Ozo/Dorathy=Nengi. Like this babe should pick a guy and stick with him or stay clear and allow all these guys to get their heads out of her plastic ass and get on with other girls na undecided I know her ass is doing wonders to the guys senses sha even if na me I go 1 f.uck that ass but I won't be acting a fool all the time because of her na embarassed
that ass is made in heaven

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Prymestrr:
Who else have observed how Nengi is in the center of all ship related bad energy in Biggie's house. Erica/Kiddwaya=Nengi, Wathoni/Tholani/Prince=Nengi, Ozo/Dorathy=Nengi. Like this babe should pick a guy and stick with him or stay clear and allow all these guys to get their heads out of her plastic ass and get on with other girls na undecided I know her ass is doing wonders to the guys senses sha even if na me I go 1 f.uck that ass but I won't be acting a fool all the time because of her na embarassed
So Nengi shld not live her life because of other girls INSECURITY? What's that?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Dotez:

No
He tell her say she get GF

Nengi was even surprised, and he said yeah
He isn't planning on having a girlfriend or marrying someone.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 06, 2020
I haven’t o. That’s why I was asking if it was normal grin
kinkie:
abeg go and sit down, as if you have never done that before.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

The idiot is eating Kaisha food.

If Eric dies, na food poisoning kill am
Eric can chop for Africa. That's all he knows how to do.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 12:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Wathoni has serious issues

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:25am On Aug 06, 2020
I can honestly say, that I may never understand how some people do these things.

I did not understand it three years ago, and I still don't understand it today.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Agbgift:

cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2020
I hope we all learn that, the house is small, they only have each other to talk to... Kidd discussing Erica with nengi, just as laycon did, and I am sure he might still discuss with bright...

It is just what it is, but our sentiment no go let us dey objective, oya you guys drag Kidd too ...

This one did not even reach 5 min, before discussing, but they wan keee laycon

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bossteddy(f): 12:27am On Aug 06, 2020
spinna:

And that Nengi get wide mouth..and a predatory sexuality..even in their musical drama presentation she was happy to be the moneybag's chick

At least she have respect for herself, my girl cannot wire on national television.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2020
safarigirl:
I can honestly say, that I may never understand how some people do these things.

I did not understand it three years ago, and I still don't understand it today.
Look who the cat dragged in. Were you banned?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2020
So what did Whorica gain with her show of stupidity and oloshoness.

After you gave him the púnani, he no still commit..

Her mother must be very proud of the whóre she gave birth to

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Prymestrr:

None of the aforementioned parties are in ships, even less, Nengi being at the center of these supposed 'ships'

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 12:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

chai
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 12:29am On Aug 06, 2020
carammel:

He isn't planning on having a girlfriend or marrying someone.
Erica pple on this thread will be in PAINS (Fayose's voice) now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Dannyxy:
I hope we all learn that, the house is small, they only have each other to talk to... Kidd discussing Erica with nengi, just as laycon did, and I am sure he might still discuss with bright...

It is just what it is, but our sentiment no go let us dey objective, oya you guys drag Kidd too ...
kidd Na their golden boy. Dem no fit drag am o. Na Laycon be this season scape goat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2020
Fucknengi:
Kidd pls knack Nengi.

Please....

For your dream abi? Kidd na hushpuppi Nengi na mompha.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2020
Prymestrr:
remove Ozo from this thing.. he is not involved with anybody.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2020
The way I see Eric, that guy doesn’t send at all at all. I don’t think he has plans to win the money or even go far. I don’t even think he’s trying to use this opportunity as a platform for bigger things in life like the other housemates. That guy is just there for the BBN experience which includes all the food he can lay his hands on grin and I can bet that he’s ready to go on Sunday. He can’t come and kill himself because he has no fans. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

guy take am easy na�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2020
geezprince:
Look who the cat dragged in. Were you banned?

Law School runs has me tied down.

Like I said some days ago, I had to run errands, and it continued on till the whole of yesterday.

I've been really tired because of it all, so, I haven't really watched the show till tonight.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

Chai.

E pain die!.. cry

Mama warn her, she no gree hear, instead painted the mother as a demon.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 12:32am On Aug 06, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
The way I see Eric, that guy doesn’t send. I don’t think he has plans to win the money or even go far. That guy is just there for the BBN experience which includes all the food grin and I can bet that he’s ready to go on Sunday. He can’t come and kill himself because he has no fans. grin
I tell you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:32am On Aug 06, 2020
geezprince:
kidd Na their golden boy. Dem no fit drag am o. Na Laycon be this season scape goat.
I don talk am, everybody go cast...

Most can't look beyond his "ugly looks".. and it underlines their hate for him.. Tueeehh to double standards...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 12:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
The way I see Eric, that guy doesn’t send. I don’t think he has plans to win the money or even go far. That guy is just there for the BBN experience which includes all the food grin and I can bet that he’s ready to go on Sunday. He can’t come and kill himself because he has no fans. grin

I swear!.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 12:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 12:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Agbgift:
By the time Biggie calculates how much he's spent feeding him in the house, he'll evict him without nominations sef

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:33am On Aug 06, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Chai.

E pain die!.. cry

Mama warn her, she no gree hear, instead painted the mother as a demon.. cheesy

Yes nah

Thats why she hate the innocent woman
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Ozo and Dorathy presently having an awkward conversation.

The feeling is there but none is willing to admit it.

Ozo, will you just shut the heck up for a minute and kiss this lady.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Dannyxy:
I don talk am, everybody go cast...

Most can't look beyond his ugly looks, and it underlines their hate for him.. Tueeehh

So, you dey call your guy ugly?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2020
safarigirl:

Law School runs has me tied down.

Like I said some days ago, I had to run errands, and it continued on till the whole of yesterday.

I've been really tired because of it all, so, I haven't really watched the show till tonight.
I understand. Pele! Trust you are holding up strong though.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Tonnyray:
By the time Biggie calculates how much he's spent feeding him in the house, he'll evict him without nominations sef
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.