Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5025779 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
I have to say, I no understand this Laycon guy oh.

Erica is even faking laughter just to make him feel good.

This is the same guy that said he likes talking about sex but I barely hear him talk about sex in the house.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Even Biggie tire for Leykan and Erica

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
I can't wait... enough of this bandwagons
Happy Biggie didn't show who was first last week, bandwagoners are too much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ewoma45(f): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Have these housemates forgotten that there is one 85m waiting for the winner. Abi is this love island.

Laycon, move on abeg!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
I have to say, I no understand this Laycon guy oh.

Erica is even faking laughter just to make him feel good.

This is the same guy that said he likes talking about sex but I barely here him talk about sex in the house.
My dear we have been scammed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even Biggie tire for Leykan and Erica

Biggie had to save him the embarrassment
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Be like Erica don enter her second position again.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
FIGARO00:
Oga ToyinTomato, what is this if not bile? Abi English scarce for your area?
Why did you call me that, lol, since you knew me from somewhere.
I can speak bad of other HMs, but did I ever get into anyone's mention to tell them not to speak bad of Laycon?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Deeviiid(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
“do I still have your mental connection” - Laycon grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
My dear we have been scammed

Seriously oh.

He even said he has not been in that kind of position before.

Dude is fvcking confusing me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Innocentchild:

Happy Biggie didn't show who was first last week, bandwagoners are too much
True..
He should continue this way and keep people guessing lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Okay oooo... Keep the remaining quota votes coming!!!
Dude isn't were he's suppose to be yet
You mean I should waste my votes on a loverboy. That went to the house to chase a woman?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
I can't hear this crap diary session. Smh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
You'll be fine .. that's my guy ! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Erica should go and oil her itchy well with Kiddy.

Very cheap lady.

Mercy was just on point last year.

That bae has disappointed me

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why was Dorothy so unstable during her dairy session?
Just moving her hands everywhere.

Lack of confidence?

Laycon go soon start to dey philosophize.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Deeviiid:
“do I still have your mental connection” - Laycon grin
The guy hold the mental connection strong. He is telling biggie that he get hurts seeing them together, he shouldn't poison Kidwaya o.Kidwaya don leave Erica for you, he no send Erica.He is focused only on the game.Biggie dey advice am.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
bentenny:

Did Prince have any right to walk out of such rehearsal without the permission of the HOH?
If this matter were to snowball into an uproar.do you know that Prince will be the one to suffer a huge penalty and eventually get disqualified from the house?
Do you know the responsibility accorded to the HOH?
Do you know why Lucy was crying profusely when the wager was lost last week under her watch as HOH?
Go and find out why Kaiesha was given a STRIKE......You will know how high Big Brother values the role of the HOH!
I no blame una sha...most of you haven't had the opportunity of leading a team or trying to organise a team in Naija! Smh

So what will happen if you were Prince?
You would have lashed out at the HOH and risk a strike or two or even stand the risk of getting disqualified?
Well unlike you,Prince was more sensible and smart enough to know better than behave like a street tout on live TV!

Lets even go into the Naija settings....who are you as a staff of a company to walk out of a board meeting when the head of a team or another staff is giving a speech or demonstration?
If Prince were to be a staff of a company and he walked out of a meeting,he would have been suspended indefinitely or be placed on probation depending on the character of the HOH!
Most of the HMs feel too relaxed and too lazy forgetting that people are watching their performance....imagine how popular Neo and Erica is right now due to an ordinary rehearsal...even their HMs were so engrossed that they forgot their role!
Don't you know this program is a launch pad for some of them...and yet they treat it as if it were their parent's House!

What sort of hatred do you think Ozo has for Prince....Nengi?
Ohh please spare me that petty insinuation...what a preposterous assumption!

If Ozo had not done that...do you think they would have made it this far in their rehearsal?
Even Trickytee lashed out at so many HMs including Laycon that has a huge fanbase here and yet you didnt bother to complain about him....You only decided to pick that of Ozo simply because of your preference for Prince!

Ozo after lashing out,went further and apologised to Prince including everyone while emphasizing on the importance of having a prepared house for their wager and everything was forgotten but you folks will keep holding on to unnecessary bye gones to paint someone as bad!

Please let this matter die jare.....At-least you have shown everyone the reason for your superfluous outburst!

FYI i am not an OZO supporter but i admire his calmness....I also like BrightO and Prince!
Thanks, May your days be long

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MadeMan01(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Laykon .... Amazes me. Does he not have an iota of self respect? All this shit for a girl with no boobs or ass and obviously attracted to wealth and a certified slut.
I like his courage. But it borders on stupidity

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why this bros dey lament for Biggie?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Laycon, are you here for Erica or for the money?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Biggie self dey advise lekan

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Why did you call me that, lol, since you knew me from somewhere.
I can speak bad of other HMs, but did I ever get into anyone's mention to tell them not to speak bad of Laycon?
Niggi, stay abandoned pls.
Mi o raye osi. Nor be only get opinion.
There are hundreds of us here, and you know what? We all f*cking have opinions too my man.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Alphagan:
Erica should go and oil her itchy well with Kiddy.

Very cheap lady.

Mercy was just on point last year.

That bae has disappointed me
Mercy that was called a runs girl behaved more like a wife material compared to Erica.

Says a lot.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Biggie advising laycon..I hope he listens
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
InSanety:
Why this bros dey lament for Biggie?

Wetin Diary session dey for again ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
MadeMan01:
Laykon .... Amazes me. Does he not have an iota of self respect? All this shit for a girl with no boobs or ass and obviously attracted to wealth and a certified slut.
I like his courage. But it borders on stupidity
Naso yoruba guys dey do when they see fine Igbo girls.I don't know why it's like that.Even the Erica no too fine for my eye,I prefer Nnegi.Am sure Kidwaya prefers Nnegi too.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The guy hold the mental connection strong. He is telling biggie that he get hurts seeing them together, he shouldn't poison Kidwaya o.Kidwaya don leave Erica for you, he no send Erica.He is focused only on the game.Biggie dey advice am.
If not for cameras this guy for do Kidd something with the way he's going

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Honestly laycon is too upolished,ugly and foolish for Erica... Except he wins the ultimate prize which he may not...he stands no chance winning her heart with Kidd in the picture..

He is way beneath kidd's level in everything cheesy
He is fighting a lost battle..I pity the guy Sha!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
The way wey some people dey always use sex shame women dey funny me

Be like all of una be virgins, because if not, any woman wey una dey kpansh, na ashawo she be, slut, with itchy vagina. Even worse, if una broke, she no get ambition be that, dust digger.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Munzy14:

When u share same team with ur opponent...cheesy Everything stew...lol less work, more fun..cruise cruise.
Yes oooo grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hope Laycon is wise enough to go with Biggy advices. You are not in the house for relationship.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.