Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5073377 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Froshloaded:
Erica said she wants Kidd in Laycon's body..

And the god in human body is in front of her cry cry
god oshi wo??
god werey wo??
It's like you people have gone mental

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Fucknengi:
[s]all this rubbish.just for beefing Ozo. Are you that peppered[/s]?

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I doubt his family will like her, after what we have seen on this show

Ozo's mum will never accept nengi but that's just me, maybe she will see it differently
I feel the same and i think that's what is keeping Ozo from being completely honest that he likes her. Love mata sha, you'll consider ur feelings, consider family own join... Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
makydebbie:
On Sunday Laycon will ask Ebuka for advice on his friendship with Erica.

And later call a friend grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Laycon has suffered grin. Erica is too far gone and is now admitting she’s in love. Feel sorry for her grin. Also feel sorry for Laycon and hope he listens to Praise. Do not offer her a shoulder to cry on when Kidd messes her up and she’s sad and down. Look at her having the time of her life while the poor guy is moody as fukk grin

Na delusion dey worry am. Why can't he settle for wathoni, kaisha, tolanibaj? Shoe get size, the earlier he moves on d better for his sanity. He is already feeling moody and depressed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Threebear:
Funnily enough his followers are increasing exponentially. The game is working very well for him . He had more votes this week than last week. The only person losing momentum out of the storyline is Erica.
cut and join news....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

You keep stanning. He is your fave, he cant do no wrong to you. I dont want to know if your feelings get burnt becos of my comments. Truth has to be told. Big brother got sad and unimpressed with his flows he had to switch camera to other housemates who are just catching, when the so called ozo is supposed to be giving a tangible highlight

Forget fav matter, you're beefing the guy. I don't blind Stan anyone, I know when he does wrong and when he does not.

I know when someone is saying something the way it is and when you're saying something because you don't like the person. You're doing the latter, it's obvious

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
doziefrank07:

god oshi wo??
God werey wo??
It's like you people have gone mental

god in human body

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Anyway sha.. This laycon-Kidd-Erica triangle will be discussed years after this season, it will be highlight of the season..

Story has just began, let's watch the drama and how it ends..

I Stan a content provider... Keeping everyone on the edge grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Richardonald:
I no hate Erica oh, but she be igbo gal, na Kidd money dey attract her. no mind those physical talk, physical my yansh

Kidd fine reach Ozo?

Can Kid even match Eric or Brighto?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ozo and Dora in bed tonight will be awkward.

Cos she's in a whole lot of pains.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mstick:
Dear Nigerian men, women are also physical beings. When you know this you wouldn't get hurt when a woman you're feeling rejects you.

Thanks.
Me wey this Lay Corn fat pass.

Abi make I go register for gym tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Laycon....loverboy

Wetin love go do person ehn

Na crime to worwor ni? grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
galaxyball:
Laycon should just take the advice Praise gave him and get his head back in the game.

Stop going around talking to everyone about it because it is not going to change anything. You go really f0ck up if you allow it to mess up your chances in this game undecided
pesin wey Biggie don advice twice wey still neva get sense

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Broobembem:
Dorathy is clearly shapeless as a lady.

Not really

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
InSanety:
If I hear "mental connection" one more time, I go personally go drag Erica comot from Biggie house.

Like, I am sick and I am tired of the same talk.

Kidd na intelligent guy, and anybody wey no fit mentally connect to Kiddi despite all the correct talk wey e dey talk, and his involvements in the tasks this week, then maybe na you get low mental level.

I never see wetin Laycon dey talk, wey go make this babe rate am higher than Kiddi. She dey talk like say Kiddi na Eric.
Kiddwaya is not a dull person, that’s why I don’t believe all that nonsense mental attraction from her. It’s not like she herself provides much stimulating, intellectual content undecided

She wants loyalty from Kiddwaya but she isn’t getting that so to save face she is giving us all these yarns about not being mentally attracted to Kidd

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wathoni and her boo talks. This girl needs a boo badly but she's too choosy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
topboss:
Erica think Laycon mind will be the same with money.

She need to see Wizkid before money and fame.

People change.
You people should try and dead this narrative it's becoming irritating to read.
Let me ask u ...is it every guy that asks u out that u are attracted to?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

god in human body
our content provider, he is giving them what to talk about, bursting their head, and thrilling them, they haven't even realized...

We stan a content provider

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
DrakeBlend:

I feel the same and i think that's what is keeping Ozo from being completely honest that he likes her. Love mata sha, you'll consider ur feelings, consider family own join... Chai! grin
mothers especially grin

Fathers will just smile and say goodluck

Mothers and sisters cheesy they will want to open the girl like a cadaver

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Geezeem:

In prezzo's voice grin

Asim kam zuo ike
Mbosi ozo
cheesy
Hey Sis

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Ozo can not even hold a convo with a woman, A completely certified namby-pamby lap dog.

His cute looks and demeanor makes up for that

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wetin Eric dey do with wathoni?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bookworm001:

Forget fav matter, you're beefing the guy. I don't blind Stan anyone, I know when he does wrong and when he does not.

I know when someone is saying something the way it is and when you're saying something because you don't like the person. You're doing the latter, it's obvious

All your comments here have been Ozo Ozo Ozo, you are doing your job just like the paid laycon fans
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Richardonald:
I no hate Erica oh, but she be igbo gal, na Kidd money dey attract her. no mind those physical talk, physical my yansh

Swears...

I want Kidd to shenk her when they leave the house...

I detest money hungry whorés

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Fucknengi:
kidd's mind is still beta than Laycon's mind.
Okay... But Erica doesn't share your sentiment

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why does wathoni worry so much about boo'ed and booless people, and b*tch needs to stop saying KIDDWAYA so much before she squirts in her panties, wetin happen sef undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
topboss:
[s]

Kidd fine reach Ozo?

Can Kid even match Eric or Brighto[/s]?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Richardonald:
So what does Yoruba girls like?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
CaSttLe:

You people should try and dead this narrative it's becoming irritating to read.
Let me ask u ...is it every guy that asks u out that u are attracted to?

Stop sounding like a lunatic.

Erica is the person dat is confused not us. Ask Erica.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Fucknengi:
Ozo and Dora in bed tonight will be awkward.

Cos she's in a whole lot of pains.
I swear, she is there but not there

Ozo, nengi and dora can be friends and gist but dora wouldn't agree

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.