Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4982218 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I joined one Khadoni group last year, it was after the show though. It's the sweetest ever, ours is filled with ladies Sha.

Met very nice people there too. kiss kiss kiss
Na ship abii canoe carry you go there...I am certain smh...grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

I forgot this bit- that they can also win different cash prizes while in the house
Anyway her fans have got her I believe
Join us na sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Munzy14:

For me I like it that way biko...Imagine discussing football with my woman, talking how penalty was missed plus others...It sounds awkward to me when we have a lot of romance, ideas, biz, work and general life to gist.

Maybe because I am not a sports enthusiast...Its just like seeing guys discuss rihana, beyonce kimK and their fashion sense...very awkward.
Hmmmmmm......my woman will analysis golden ball ,golden boot in Laliga,Epl and tell you why Zidane is not playing Gareth Bale,i,m so lucky

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Awwww
I feel bad for lucy undecided
I wish she stay for this week
CaSttLe:
Lucy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
See Kaisha’s beautiful hair. And her yansh make sense too. Why are these boys not going for her na sad
The boys have to notice the 1st tiers beauties first before her lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
doziefrank07:
Guys the extent to which Laycon's fans are going in order to secure more pity votes is just so disgusting

They didn't even plan their strategy well
Imagine them saving someone's number as "Team Elites" just to curse Laycon....

Icons I respect you guys,but this is so cheap

grin grin grin grin

What a pity.. And yet we will be cursing our leaders for being corrupt. But look at what the youth are doing for just common reality show... cry

Who are team elites? Or is it team Icon that is pretending to be someone else? In short I am confused...

And all these WhatsApp groups, are people so dumb that they don’t know that there are infiltrators who might be in the group just to cast what they are trying to do?

Anyway, let me fold my hand and be enjoying my big brother without unnecessary external influence.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin Funny guy
Should:
Firm: Eric take this 2million dollars
Eric: No
Firm: take it, we really care
Eric: Never
Firm: you could really achieve a lot with the cash
Eric: I don't care
Firm: you could buy more food with the cash
Eric:
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Munzy14:

Na ship abii canoe carry you go there...I am certain smh...grin

Na my curiosity cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I know that kidd fans will come here and spin it, very busy this morning, saw the videos on ozone WhatsApp group grin

Kidd was advising nengi to flirt around with guys that she shouldn't stop, nengi said she doesnt want to give anybody greenlight, kidd said she is young and should have fun

Kidd told her even eric she should flirt with

Kidd is being stupid now and blind, the guys aside prince and him have left nengi for ozo, if nengi goes after any, she will end up alone in that house

While they were talking tochi and eric went to join them cheesy those ones just wanted to block the gist

Kidd is a jealous person, why didnt he advise nengi since, why now? Because he saw her and ozo bonding

Why doesnt he allow erica to flirt too? If erica is with a guy he goes there to disturb them but he wants nengi to flirt

You are his fans no problem but dont come and lie here like kidd is playing a game, he is jealous and vindictive

Before they add more lies, kidd tried to be touchy with nengi but for the first time she wasnt having it

Kept her hand on her back and she moved forward

Even she he tried to feel her, she told him to stop and removed her body

They are going to send kidd to a corner soon cheesy
The only Ozo's fan that speak nothing but the truth....
As we no deh watch, some person's will want to kill Nengi with mad updates.

People can spin stories ehhh, kai!

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fucknengi:

People twice is size don't eat as much as he does.

He eats like an elephant.
Twice his size? undecided For cartoon?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Buzx:
Why the girls no dey answer questions
Na sports na, ask them questions about telemundo, they will answer
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Threebear:

Wait for the final reveal .
Take it and stop boasting
Eric
Kaisha
Tricky tee
Praise.
Buttom 4 on dat order
My source de

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fucknengi:

People twice is size don't eat as much as he does.

He eats like an elephant.
Have you seen Anthony Joshua eating?
And Eric is even bigger than him
You go shock

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pericious:

Ewo!!! But do you think he likes her, because it seems like she forced him to date her since she opened up to him about her feelings.

That's the thing with BBN ships, you can't be sure of anything, not even what you see.

And no, no one can be forced into a relationship. He might not be there for love, but trust me, there's a Prinbaj ship because both parties want it. wink wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

grin grin grin grin

This isn't completely true ooooo. I've been all over this thread with my support for Kidd, Ozo, Prince and Eric. lipsrsealed

Hehehehehe... No think am, if she's being a pest, I go too nominate am tongue tongue

All the fine boys in the house...

What about Laycon?

Hope "B" is handsome grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
ItsCookie:
[s]The only Ozo's fan that speak nothing but the truth....
As we no deh watch, some person's will want to kill Nengi with mad updates.

People can spin stories ehhh, kai!

Thank you[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hahaha. I think she’s beautiful sha but I understand most people don’t feel that way sad
ANTISIMPS:
The boys have to notice the 1st tiers beauties first before her lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
caprini1:
Hmmmmmm......my woman will analysis golden ball ,golden boot in Laliga,Epl and tell you why Zidane is not playing Gareth Bale,i,m so lucky
oooo!!! This one na across the border...Mine is aware,but not deep...And doesn't discuss it with me....Even she isn't a fan of BB....But she can describe each character at a glance within minutes of viewing.

I can comfortably watch How do they do it, or Dr. pol when a champions league match is on...grin

BB is the only thing that makes me spend time on TV...And probably cause me extra...my addiction.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I know that kidd fans will come here and spin it, very busy this morning, saw the videos on ozone WhatsApp group grin

Kidd was advising nengi to flirt around with guys that she shouldn't stop, nengi said she doesnt want to give anybody greenlight, kidd said she is young and should have fun

Kidd told her even eric she should flirt with

Kidd is being stupid now and blind, the guys aside prince and him have left nengi for ozo, if nengi goes after any, she will end up alone in that house

While they were talking tochi and eric went to join them cheesy those ones just wanted to block the gist

Kidd is a jealous person, why didnt he advise nengi since, why now? Because he saw her and ozo bonding

Why doesnt he allow erica to flirt too? If erica is with a guy he goes there to disturb them but he wants nengi to flirt

You are his fans no problem but dont come and lie here like kidd is playing a game, he is jealous and vindictive

Before they add more lies, kidd tried to be touchy with nengi but for the first time she wasnt having it

Kept her hand on her back and she moved forward

Even she he tried to feel her, she told him to stop and removed her body

They are going to send kidd to a corner soon cheesy

Kidd has been following NENGI and Ozo around all day.

which kind person be dat abeg.

greedy to the max.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rossycee:

Na sports na, ask them questions about telemundo, they will answer

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know this might be hard to believe because of my love for ships, but I don't know nothing about Telemundo. But football? I know a bit of it, ManU and all the fine fine players kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
This Eric dey eat like thief true true grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
kendrick9:

Have you seen Anthony Joshua eating?
And Eric is even bigger than him
You go shock
Anthony Joshua is taller and bigger than Eric oo. But yeah Joshua eats like mad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tatiana4u:

oh please, I'm very tall but I dont eat 20 times a day like Eric does!

He is nothing but a glutton!
I guess he has never seen so much food in his entire life!

You're tall

Are you 6'4"? Do you have as much muscles as him?

Make una free the guy abeg.

Even the rock wey short pass am, have you seen the amount of food he eats? and that's just one meal of the day. These guys can eat three to four times a day

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hallenjay:

Take it and stop boasting
Eric
Kaisha
Tricky tee
Praise.
Buttom 4 on dat order
My source de
Praise is not in the bottom 4 .
Lol grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
This one fans vs that one fans. I am a fan of X therefore I am better than you because you are a fan of Y. Fans of A are called Acons and dem no dey see eye to eye with fans of B the Bcons grin. See tension. All on top big brother Naija o. To find one post wey make sense for this thread, you go first scroll pass countless unnecessary insults and fan fights angry

Buhari really needs to find jobs for us lazy Nigerian youths o. We are very restless. grin grin

Me am even confused... undecided

Team Icons are for whom?

Team Elites are for whom?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I know this might be hard to believe because of my love for ships, but I don't know nothing about Telemundo. But football? I know a bit of it, ManU and all the fine fine players kiss kiss kiss
Oh that's nice.. I only know a bit about Nigerian players.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Alphagan:

All the fine boys in the house...

What about Laycon?

Hope "B" is handsome grin

I used to like Lekan, I could still like him but I don't like how he's handling his mental connection issue with my girl. angry angry angry

B is Otutupoyoyo grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Telemundo! I am too impatient for the rederede in telenovelas. And the fine guys will keep my eyes glued to football
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Threebear:

Praise is not in the bottom 4 .
Lol grin cheesy
yesssss.. I hope you are right, I need him for my boy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dannyxy:
will you say sorry after he wins three challenges, and agree to be a laycon fan again? If he wins grin.. Or are you sure he will not win anything?
Laycon can never win anything!
Not even Erica's pants!grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
MamBi:

Me am even confused... undecided

Team Icons are for whom?

Team Elites are for whom?

Team Icons for Lekan grin grin

Team Elites for Erica lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
topboss:

Kidd has been following NENGI and Ozo around all day.

which kind person be dat abeg.

greedy to the max.
I actually hate that behavior in him. Only him want the two hottest babes in the house. And Erica is also very stupid for even falling for him in the first place. Money no go allow her get sense.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.