Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,625 members, 7,844,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5085513 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
ItsCookie:

You people will get tired of waiting.

Don't mind them!... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
ItsCookie:

I don't blame them, nengi is now an olosho in their eyes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
InSanety:
Nengi to Kiddi:

Please, we will eat this indomie from the pot, because, washing plate is another thing
So lazy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Liposure:
but they are not rivals

Two hot girls cohabitating in a place is disaster. It’s like a ticking bomb. You ever wonder why many beautiful girls prefer to have ugly friends?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Kiddwaya and Nengi is the real lockdown grin kiss grin
This is what I subscribed for grin

Without those 2 na nonsense kumbaya we go dey watch! cheesy

I dey tell you.

Love them plenty!... grin grin grin grin

Queen and King of lockdown!.. cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
ArchAnge1:
girls that play with boys like nengi aren't easy to Bleep like that

All these kidd fans that are hyping him

Why is he sending nengi to guys, if he knows he can Bleep nengi there

Absolutely.

Before you know it she'll start calling him brother grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

I even thought it was smoothy
same here grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
ItsCookie:

We watch.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Absolutely.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
heartofcity12:

Feelings change tho. Some girls want guys that another beautiful girl has. Kidd is like a challenge to Nengi. Ozo and Prince are too easy for her.
kidd is a challenge to nengi?

Which kidd?

Small goat?

Ozo hasnt even asked nengi out and u are making mouth that she has ozo in her pocket

Most of una no just know anything cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
A proper kiss or peck
xenoo:
Congrats OZo for being the first guy to kiss Nengi. Even Kidd was jealous. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ujay01:
Una really funny ooo. Some pages back when it was reported that Dora said they usually see tissue and white substances around Ozo and Prince's bed, some of you were ranting that she was joking but all of a sudden, its no longer a joke because somehow Erica is now involved.

Make Una try dey report wetin happen and not concoct una own story.

We have learnt what to ignore I guess

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Absolutely.

Exactly why Ozo is using sense.

He won't just dive in carelessly like prince.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
ArchAnge1:
[s]kidd is a challenge to nengi?

Which kidd?

Small goat?

Ozo hasnt even asked nengi out and u are making mouth that she has ozo in her pocket

Most of una no just know anything[/s]

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Make una relax, no be kiss or peck go pursue person like kid..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
ArchAnge1:
kidd is a challenge to nengi?

Which kidd?

Small goat?

Most of una no just know anything cheesy

Ozo doesn’t need to even ask Nengi out before she knows he’s really into her. She can see it in her eyes and many of us can see it too. Ozo dey catch feelings bruh, let’s be honest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wolex1960(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
hello guys.
when is tonight's arena game starting?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
When nengi said fine boy

Mumu kidd tot she was talking to him cheesy

When he saw her looking at ozo

Ode said oh not me cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
heartofcity12:

Feelings change tho. Some girls want guys that another beautiful girl has. Kidd is like a challenge to Nengi. Ozo and Prince are too easy for her.

Ozo is too easy for Nengi yet all the heartaches she has suffered in that house, all came from Ozo.

Ozo will be the last person to flatter Nengi in that house and she knows it and it's part of the reason why she can't get over him.

Prince, on the other hand, is her pawn and she played him multiple times.

Def. not Ozoemena.

Ozo hasn't asked Nengi out. Infact he even unasks her out periodically . He keeps his pride intact. If Nengi doesn't ask Ozo out herself, they'll keep playing this hide and seek.

Don't compare him with prince who has toasted d babe unsuccessfully 3 times..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=ANTISIMPS post=92564086][/quote]

Thank you for wiping that out lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jake420:
When pls WETIN happen? Was it mistake?
it was just a peck
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
InSanety:
Nengi to Kiddi:

Please, we will eat this indomie from the pot, because, washing plate is another thing
If it was Erica now,dem for drag her wig comot for her head...nonsense people angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Myway20:

On behalf of Laycon,please don't do that. you know people can never be perfect and it is always easier watching from outside. we all jave an opinion on what he should do but only him knows how best he could deal with the situation. i think he is gradually snapping out of it though. We all react to things in different ways and he doesn't even know he has fans outside so maybe he thinks he has to act heartbroken to get pity votes. please bro!
boss no dey beg anybody to Stan or vote for laycon. he ain't in the house to please no one.
if what he does dey annoy them, lemme goan hug transformer.no dey try to explain to anyone here.let em rant as dey want.e go shock em!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
heartofcity12:

Thank you for wiping that out lol
Don't mind that guy...his babe dumped him for Kidd back in their uni days that's why he is pained grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fucknengi:

Ozo is too easy for Nengi yet all the heartaches she has suffered in that house, all came from Ozo.

Ozo will be the last person to flatter Nengi in that house and she knows it and it's part of the reason why she can't get over him.

Def. not Ozoemena
noticed it, I don't know wetin make kidd fans they believe that kidd with him small peniss

Guy man wen dey use my papa money package woman
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fucknengi:

Def. not Ozoemena

Lol. Ozo still playing his game better than Prince. True Prince is her pawn.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jackson105:
U fooolish haters should cut Laycon some slacks, everything Laycon said about Erica was because Kaisha asked him, are u saying he shouldn't answer again because it is Erica.

Frodd did more than this last year, and some idiots here supported him and even defended his actions, frodd was practically following Esther all around and begging for relationship,at least Laycon has not done that, how many times have u seen him with Erica today?

But u guys here are quick to spin anything against him because he is not your favorite, bitters souls. I have been following this thread, it is Laycon, Laycon matter, dragging the guy as if he is not human, thunder fire u.

I support Laycon henceforth. Laycon my guy.

Laycon for the money, haters hug transformer.
I can't even imagine people here. Someone is healing from someone he sees everyday and he should magically just forget her. Misreading all he says to support their favorite.
Any conversation he has and she is mentioned means he is obsessed and dying for her.
Hypocrites everywhere that dont have the balls to talk to an attractive person bashing him cos he has balls.
Laycon is very mature and I really commend him for that, like he is trying his best to detach and it's not easy even when you don't see everyday.
Some Nigerians are just so ridiculous. Being vulnerable and honest is really a problem here.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Is like Erica is by all means forcing herself on Kiddwaya, She is even telling other housemates as if they have something serious going but Kiddwaya doesn't even feel the same about her.

The other day when Nengi and Kidd were eating and she said she felt bad coming in between his relationship with Erica and that Erica is giving her attitude whenever she's with him.

Kidd said Nengi should not feel bad and that Erica is not his girlfriend or wife that they are just friend and that nobody can change him from his normal self. He also said he loves flirting and being around with other girls too.

Summary is that Kidd isn't into Erica like she is in him...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
heartofcity12:
These ppl eat noodles all the time.
That's cos they lost their wager last week... Reduced purchasing power
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Don't mind that guy...his babe dumped him for Kidd back in their uni days that's why he is pained grin

Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
ArchAnge1:
[s]noticed it, I don't know wetin make kidd fans they believe that kidd with him small peniss

Guy man wen dey use my papa money package woman[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
heartofcity12:

Kidd and Nengi are trying to be close. The coaching is just an excuse to always be together.. They will get intimate at some point.
What is he coaching her on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.