Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5010399 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Eric Buharia jnr. no go take this game serious.....dem for use eggroll..... undecided or scotch eggs in place of the tennis eggs... undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Venita:

I dey o grin

Espero que estés disfrutando el comienzo del fin de semana...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Amillionn:
Eric would have done better than Kidd and Praise. I think he was faster just at the end the balls had a mind of their own

Very true.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:
My foodie oooo kiss grin

This dances mad oh grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
100naira:
Ikorodu Romeo starts

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Budline1:

This dances mad oh grin grin

That's the pepper dem dance tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Laycon don break Glass cup , who send him ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pericious:

Eric has a chance of being saved.
no housemates nomination on this eviction
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
EwuGambia:
Eric Buharia jnr. no go take this game serious.....dem for use eggroll..... undecided or scotch eggs in place of the tennis eggs... undecided

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Biggie want replace cup

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Eric Should have been leading now but the balls betrayed him at the end

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Venita:
This biggie sef na perv, what a game!

LMAO. Thought I was the only one who thinks Biggie is a perv. Wathoni just position like.... lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Espero que estés disfrutando el comienzo del fin de semana...cheesy

Casi no hay fiesta solo BBnaija
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
ArchAnge1:
No need to watch eric

They should have used cooked eggs if they wanted eric to put effort

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Beorn1:

Baby, I'm all yours. Let me just relass so you can take kiaroff me. grin grin kiss

Kiddwaya should comman take lessons from you and stop doing my ship anyhow. kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
xenoo:
Is like Erica is by all means forcing herself on Kiddwaya, She is even telling other housemates as if they have something serious going but Kiddwaya doesn't even feel the same about her.

The other day when Nengi and Kidd were eating and she said she felt bad coming in between his relationship with Erica and that Erica is giving her attitude whenever she's with him.

Kidd said Nengi should not feel bad and that Erica is not his girlfriend or wife that they are just friend and that nobody can change him from his normal self. He also said he loves flirting and being around with other girls too.

Summary is that Kidd isn't into Erica like she is in him...

LOL

Go and tell Kiddi to stop cooking food for Erica and stop following her like fly wey dey follow shit.

She kuku never tell anybody say she dey into the guy, I no know where this your mumu theory come from.

Even Neo admit say Kidd no fit sleep for night if Erica no dey. Shebi after he don tell Nengi that nonsense wey he tell her that night, e no fit sleep for night, dey toss and turn, before e finally comot from bed, maybe to go beg the babe wey e no dey feel, because the next morning, he follow babe wey he no like, dey talk career and who go date who. He even dey teach her boxing to help her career, as she dey irritate am reach.

He no send her sotey this afternoon wey she go wear that her red dress, as the babe reach parlour, my guy lose concentration of him game, dey look her like who never see human being for him life, next thing, we see am for her corner, like who dem use kayamata do.

Once he see say any guy dey near her, he go dey monitor am, if she no dey him side, he go dey find her. He no dey even gree him guy, Tochi, touch the babe. Tell your guy to leave the babe, if na so e easy reach, since he no send her.

People wey no dey watch show, go come here with stale gist everytime.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:
Laycon don break Glass cup , who send him ?

I knew someone broke something. How did you know it was Laycon?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Beorn1:

LMAO. Thought I was the only one who thinks Biggie is a perv. Wathoni just position like.... lipsrsealed

shocked undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Kiddwaya should comman take lessons from you and stop doing my ship anyhow. kiss kiss

Our ship is the only ship that counts, any other ship is counterfeit. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
ArchAnge1:
kiss na kiss, as long as lips meet somewhere for another person body

Even if na leg

Bad belle no go let you know better thing grin

You wish!..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why will biggie interrupt arena games with Advert?? So we will probably miss out on one of d housemate's performance or what undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Beorn1:

Blow the balls, wet the balls, juggle the balls, slide the balls into the bowl, aaaaaaAAARGH. HE MUST HAVE CUM a Tsunami grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Prince and Tolanibaj are sailing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Deeviiid(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
kinkie:
only three people has done before him oo,,you’re already talking about amazing week lmao grin

-His team won flutterwave task on Tuesday.

-His team won Dulux task on Wednesday.

-His team didn't lose in today's trivia game.

-He may probably win today's game.

Isn't it an amazing week for him?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
empress101:
Why will biggie interrupt arena games with Advert?? So we will probably miss out on one of d housemate's performance or what undecided

He wants to replace the broken cup

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
EwuGambia:
e go chop everything

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Beorn1:

Sometime I feel that wathoni will be sweeter than Erica, she get scorpion nyash

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Beorn1:

Our ship is the only ship that counts, any other ship is counterfeit. kiss

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

The shipper in me is trying to understand this. tongue tongue

Game has resumed, bye. kiss smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

shocked undecided

Account hacked. We're working round the clock to fix the glitch.

Yours truly,
Nairaland Management.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Deeviiid:

-His team won flutterwave task on Tuesday.

-His team won Dulux task on Wednesday.

-His team didn't lose in today's trivia game.

-He may probably win today's game.

Isn't it an amazing week for him?
it sure is
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lucy on the beat
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
InSanety:

LOL

Go and tell Kiddi to stop cooking food for Erica and stop following her like fly wey dey follow shit.

She kuku never tell anybody say she dey into the guy, I no know where this your mumu theory come from.

Even Neo admit say Kidd no fit sleep for night if Erica no dey. Shebi after he don tell Nengi that nonsense wey he tell her that night, e no fit sleep for night, dey toss and turn, before e finally comot from bed, maybe to go beg the babe wey e no dey feel, because the next morning, he follow babe wey he no like, dey talk career and who go date who. He even dey teach her boxing to help her career, as she dey irritate am reach.

He no send her sotey this afternoon wey she go wear that her red dress, as the babe reach parlour, my guy lose concentration of him game, dey look her like who never see human being for him life, next thing, we see am for her corner, like who dem use kayamata do.

Once he see say any guy dey near her, he go dey monitor am, if she no dey him side, he go dey find her. He no dey even gree him guy, Tochi, touch the babe. Tell your guy to leave the babe, if na so e easy reach, since he no send her.

People wey no dey watch show, go come here with stale gist everytime.

To the last letter
shocked cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.