Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5072904 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
As it is right now, the only person/thing left to hear about the Lamentations of Lamecon is that rat running loose in biggy's house. Haba!!!
He keeps saying he is in a good mood, but his voice and contenance keeps betraying him. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Amya:
But honestly honestly, Erica actually used Laycon. She used him to win points with the viewers. The beautiful girl being friends with the odd ball. People started paying attention to her after her friendship with Laycon. She also used Laycon to try to get Kidd interested. Shes secured what she wants and she dumped him. This life. No wonder he's in perpetual pain.
when I said it they said I was just talking

Erica stole fans from him

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bannylove13:
Lekan is real pussy niggar.... he’s a chronic lair... a serial blackmailer ... a foolish lover ... and a acute gossip.

He’s a foolish god in a human body...

A typical S.W boy... that feel stupidly entitled..

Imagine gossiping all round and spoiling Erica’s name talking trash and final saying “ he’s happy for her” and hope everything goes well for her”

Ladies and gentlemen

Lekan is the most foolish housemate.... ever I BBN and still na Eiye...

.... he will die of frustrated obsession ....

All this for one person

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Laycon don give una food to chop this night cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Laycon, Laycon, Laycon... “shaking head emoji”

Please just make an effort to stop this gist...

The more you talk the more it will continue to hurt you...

Find something to occupy your time...

Learn how to play tennis or even tunbu tunbu tumola....

Just STOP.. angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

Are we here for Romeo and Juliet stuff ?

Nope but we all know that when you have hot guys and ladies locked together they will catch feelings .

Lol@ Juliet cheesy If only you know .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Na love Laycon love he no kee person. I'm gonna punish him with more votes next week grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
MizzD:
Erica liked you in the first week JUST because you vibed, and she spoke so well about you in the diary room Liek you rightly said. Always excited when you sang.

Nothing romantic. Can’t someone be nice to the opposite sex in peace
He is CONFUSED

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Dominique, throw mama Scondy away(ban) please. angry angry

una just like to dey read too much negative meaning to the guy talk ....

oun to duni lo n o l'oro eni....

na wetin dey pain person dey plenty for the person talk ...

as per ban....na we start nairaland o ....we know d rules....we dont break them ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
I continue to stan my self aware Queen Tolanibaj....

She said she still sees how Prince looks at Nengi, so she won't just bother herself. She will just enjoy his company, they will have conversations and cuddle. She isn't expecting anything much.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Twoclans:
Look Laycon is being himself. Forget all this nairaland keyboard warriors and red pillars. I have had guys who were like this and very obsessed about me.It is really nothing to be ashamed about.It is just the way he is nothing more.

It does not make him less of a man.Then again this is a game and cameras are everywhere. He should not just do something stupid.

So are the other housemates who have been judged by their actions. The ‘realness’ Doesn’t make this particular act less unhealthy.

I have read updates about this issue in the past few days and keep hoping every conversation will be the last, only to watch for myself this night and i feel like I’m watching the updates I already read.

Phew

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Laycon is a smart guy. He knows what he’s doing. He’s trying to appeal to the emotions of the viewers. Many young men wey no fine and wey no hold bar have been ‘chanced’ by Dorobucci at one point or the other in their lives. He knows they will identify with him here. There’s no way Laycon can say he ever believed that Erica will fall for him. But there’s 85m at stake here and he will milk this opportunity no matter what.

Basically use the rap career to appeal to all those aspiring rappers wey you go find for every street, use the deep Aristotle yearns to win the intelligent viewers, then use this Kidd Erica wahala to gain massive pity votes grin. If only the poor guy knew he was doing well outside, he won’t resort to this self degrading strategy grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Amya:
But honestly honestly, Erica actually used Laycon. She used him to win points with the viewers. The beautiful girl being friends with the odd ball. People started paying attention to her after her friendship with Laycon. She also used Laycon to try to get Kidd interested. Shes secured what she wants and she dumped him. This life. No wonder he's in perpetual pain.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
MizzD:
This is obsessive ..

And no, you are not happy for her.

Very soon the housemates will start seeing you as an irriTant

#FreeErica

Okay, association of the ‘rejected’

He isn't happy for her, he lied. That's what obsessed people do, they claim they're happy for you so you don't see them coming.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by custobox: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Amya:
You will live long

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
doziefrank07:

which of the twitter please??
Which country you dey??

See here. #Ozokeepswinning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Prince coming to claim his babe..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Amya:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
codedguy1:
The foolishness embedded in this Laycon na follow come.

The fvck is wrong with this lout.

I am beginning to really dislike this guy.

Tolani just dey nod, I am sure she go dey wonder wetin dey worry this one.

Without Kidd in that house Erica will rather ho celibate than date this twerp.
Tolani gave a surprise reaction when the mumu said Erica felt him first , she go dey wonder "Shey this one dey okay like this ? " .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Amya:
Did she do it consciously?
So she should have joined the grouped of people who belittled Laycon?
Erica's is not to blame for Laycon's misery

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
From twitter

#BBNaija when will this short boy stop whining about #Erica and Kidd. He has lamented before Brighto, TrikyTee, Tolanibaj, Wathoni, Neo, Praise, Nengi etc.
When will he grow up? He is certainly a bitter soul.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Prince Don show

Na to pursue laycon now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Laycon and prince are cool.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
scondy:
laycon speaking facts...

Kikikikikikikikikiki
(in Geezeem’s voice)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Big Brother, aristurtle say e need love o, he said he needs love in his life. pls, come through for our guy. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bookworm001:

See here. #Ozokeepswinning
This is personalized trend ..the only thing on the trend table is football related matters
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Twoclans:

Nope but we all know that when you have hot guys and ladies locked together they will catch feelings .

Lol@ Juliet cheesy If only you know .

He is boring the house , poisoning housemates minds about Erica , this is bad , discussing outside stuff always , a kind of begging for pity votes , work for the money ! Kidd is working hard , ozo , praise , wengi they are all giving us Jinja

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
scondy:

una just like to dey read too much negative meaning to the guy talk ....

oun to duni lo n o l'oro eni....

na wetin dey pain person dey plenty for the person talk ...

as per ban....na we start nairaland o ....we know d rules....we dont break them ...

It's so sweet that this is coming from you because I remember how you went in hard on Khafi for doing something similar.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ona never see anything grin

Laycon just dey start, like i said earlier it's better for una to accept defeat for your mental well being cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
This Laycon's ratchet talk shouldn't spoil Ozo's victory moments

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
See the look Tolani give prince. She don fall for the guy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Innocentchild:
Wetin this one dey talk? He's too good for a lot of things, he had to remove himself from the equation. Was he ever in any bloody equation?

Erica...morning, afternoon and night.

Dude has stalker tendencies, no jokes this is getting freaking creepy to watch .
only if he knows erica doesn't give a bleep about him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.