Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114963 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
galaxyball:

Intelligent doesn't necessarily mean you are versed in ALL subject areas in the world, does the average person even know anything about bitcoin? undecided

I forgot everybody on this thread na einstein grin
You guys are the ones who put him on a high a pedestal, so we judge him based on your own standards. tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by burner44(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
If these housemates evict Lucy na hunger go kill them

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
zicoraads:
Growing up, I remember we used to do lots of vocabularies in school. From primary to secondary level. Most schools no longer care. Except you go to an expensive and big school, the standard of education is nothing to write home about.

I knew how to pronounce most words perfectly without even knowing them..... We had brainstorming dictation quiz which attracted heavy lashing for getting it wrong.
These days parents attack teachers for disciplining children

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Andrew13:
Erica and nenji just blank through out
Would you pass those questions? undecided

As if the average person is versed in bitcoin, pretenders plenty on this thread cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
homesteady:

Girls hardly do cryptocurrency stuff, I don't even know any girl that does it. All the girls were lost.

Nengi is into Forex grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Eeghe:
To be honest though, I didn’t know the answers to most of the questions .I just know the pizza and founder bits.

Like many of us o. If not for a friend that recently applied to a company involved in bitcoin and had to prepare a financial model, I’d never have known any of the terms.

I mean, we all learn eveyday. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Broobembem:
So all of us here can pronounce Pseudonym perfectly?
Online Shakespeares!!!

An 11 year old here just pronounced it perfectly. Spelt it too.
Just saying, and I am not about the Inglis. At all kwa.
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
What is praise wearing. Sicko
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
By almost 1pm and they are still cleaning the house?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
So assuming it's questions that has to do with Nigeria history or music industry, and laycon is acing them, will you call others dumb.

How sentiment is clouding people's objectivity when necessary.

You have to be knowledgeable in bitcoin to even have an idea of what they are talking about.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Y'all see what Praise and Nengi were doing, didn't you? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
cole01:

Haha, I thought of the same thing here but they'll surely miss they're peers growing up, but with everything going on even the peer pressure are negatives these days....
At the end of the day it's really not easy raising a child again over here

At this rate, it is better to keep the kids safe at home, peer pressure has destroyed many children in this country. If I was not a decent child, the thing I could have done in secondary school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. My parents sent be to boarding school thinking it was the best thing for me. Many children were ruined by peer pressure in boarding school.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
During quiz , Eric was invisible , food period , he is first as usual !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Acidosis:

Is somebody doing it for her or she is doing it by herself? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
empress101:
In this task, Kidd clearly has an upper hand.. maybe he is into it...he smashed d questions..Ozo got one correctly undecided

Ozo got two correctly

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
galaxyball:

Would you pass those questions? undecided

As if the average person is versed in bitcoin, pretenders plenty on this thread cheesy
have done some transactions before,so I know

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
IgANephropathy:
And getting obsessed with a pretty girl on TV too is one. My point is: saying Erica has more actions than Laycon in the house is borderline blasphemy.

We're "saying" same thing.

You didn't get the sarcasm in my post.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
elegantslayer:
This have got nothing to do with been cheap... I don't like d fact that Erica is been tagged cheap on social media,she had sex with a guy she's physically attracted to,she loves kidd even when its so obvious that Kidd is a flirt(mind u I don't have a problem with him based on that)Erica is matured enough to know what she wants,and having sex on screen doesn't make her cheap afterall Kidd didn't price nor pay her for d sex,she did it willingly and u heard when she said she enjoyed it..Am not her fan buh I just feel she doesn't deserve to be tagged cheap.. Pls don't don't tell me its cos of Kidd's money,Erica is made even before going to the show... Now lets talk about Nengi,what could be worst than loving someone who doesn't love u and d person is playing along just cos she wants to play her stupid game, dats pure betrayal...How can u keep shouting u have a boyfriend and yet u flirt with guys in the house..Well if truly she respect her relationship as she claims, she wouldn't be flirting in the house..

With her actions so far on the show, YES she's cheap, you say she loves Kidd but she's always telling everyone who cares to listen that they are just flirting, she's only physically attracted to him, she has made Kidd into a dummy with muscles with no brain, with her contant talks of being only attracted to him physically and laycon mentally, she's so cheap that she's been used on tv by Kidd and now the guy doesn't seem interested anymore, all she does all day is throw herself at him, she went as far as breaking up a rel that Kidd never asked her out in the first place and came back crawling herself, when she realized the guy didnt give a fu*ck. Finally big brother is a game so Nengi will play it, if Erica is looking for husband she can apply for ultimate love next year, cos all she's done so far is sell herself very CHEAP

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Geezeem:

I truly like your objectivity on things.... regardless on whose divide you are

But you see Tete eh? your objectivity will always be lost on her undecided

grin grin grin grin

She is passionate and obstinate about her opinions... I don learn that one Tay Tay...

Na to chip in my opinion and move on..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wetin that gay wear come kitchen?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dannyxy:
So assuming it's questions that has to do with Nigeria history or music industry, and laycon is acing them, will you call other's dumb.

You have to be knowledgeable in bitcoin to even have an idea of what they are talking about.

No , even in sports and arena games , he failed too , once u are internet literate , u can know about Bitcoin cos they send mails everytime to us

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
elegantslayer:
My sister I full ground remain, I don't even want to believe that Ozo is following that girl cos of ass cos that one no even follow at all..i wish Ebuka will shake tables...
i swear this fight would have been very sweet if we were in that house,that fake snake girl would have definitely taken a back sit,i no even see anything special in her.Dora should have just posses the mummy's boy to save him from this fake girl
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
thatigboman:
stay away from sniper and sharp objects. Friendly advice

cry
That’s my sister bro
Good morning
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Broobembem:
So all of us here can pronounce Pseudonym perfectly?

Online Shakespeares!!!

Dead this narrative abeg, these aren't even big words and they all claimed they went to school. Stop indulging them, it's embarrassing

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
On this day, I pledge to stan Laycon with the last strength in me till day 71..

I don't know why it's paining some people

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dannyxy:
So assuming it's questions that has to do with Nigeria history or music industry, and laycon is acing them, will you call other's dumb.

Erica and Nengi are being dragged on this issue too na

It’s not always about laycon.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
cole01:

I knew how to pronounce most words perfectly without even knowing them..... We had brainstorming dictation quiz which attracted heavy lashing for getting it wrong.
These days parents attack teachers for disciplining children

Nigeria's education system used to be the best. My dad went to University of Ibadan and they had foreign students from the UK and other African Countries. Can that happen today? When Nigerians are allowed to manage anything, the thing decays.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dannyxy:

Tell em o

No one is an island of knowledge

Nobody talked when it was Laycon that pronounced the pseudonym word even when Dora hasn't spelt it completely.....or was Kiddy sleeping then??
He just quickly pronounced it for their group to meet up wt time...
I know we're all unique in our way
One can't expect me to perform well in a random medical test,but I'll fair when it comes to sport.....and its otherwise for someone else abegii

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin grin grin They are even doing it now sef.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Acidosis:

So? I have a few millions in Forex, so technically speaking, I am into Forex. Aside the fifteen percent return of investment I get every month, I know nothing about it.

Leave Nengi alone joor.

Ozone moment on our screen, heeyah!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
empress101:
Vee's accent is annoying
Na fake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
homesteady:

Girls hardly do cryptocurrency stuff, I don't even know any girl that does it. All the girls were lost.

Do I do it , ozo according to him is not into it
It's only Kidd that is into it , but u can see housemates got most of the answers

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.