Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5021905 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by reigncalif1: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
innocentdude:
I done join them self, make we all dey mad together .
at least if they mad small they drop update small too u will come here and met hundreds of pages Just to end up been full of BANTERS

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dannyxy:
Analysis of her brain xray grin

Kidd----- nothing------ billions----- kiddddd------fingers------- kidddddd------- under duvet---------physical connection------- hustle food---- smile---- kiidddd ----- Kidd again------ nothing
this is WICKEDNESS in play..am laughing my SOCK's OFF..kuku KEE me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
MamBi:

Minefield..

See as person get to dey step like giraffe....

grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
DrakeBlend:
A moment of silence for those housemates not getting dragged on here

Ehya how will they sleep at night now cry

Poor housemates cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toten: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
His evil intentions are clear: playing a jilted 'ugly' victim (in a never-existed love relationship) by a very beautiful girl knowing the strategy will appeal to low self-esteemed, delusional, selfish people like him and ignite that natural beef for the beautiful or rich in them.

Unfortunately for him, her heart is too pure for his dark manipulations. She remains who she is-- kind, caring and sweet. The light!

Fine or ugly, rich or poor, cream or not-- this show continuously shows that kindness is not and will never be a function of one's looks or level of affluence.

Light over darkness!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Froshloaded:

You are smarter than this nah

Jokes Bro!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Helloflife:
Can someone drop updates please? cry cry cry

I just tuned in
The housemates are still doing this Patricia task

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
77up:
where is your tent this season? Or are you tent-less sad
As Usual.......
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Froshloaded:

I just tuned in
The housemates are still doing this Patricia task
Okay. Please keep them coming. Thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
reigncalif1:
which kind thread be dis ,, people go just dey talk nonesene here and there no update chai
welcome to Nigeria
The thread has always been one for cruising. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
toten:
His evil intentions are clear: playing a jilted 'ugly' victim (in a never-existed love relationship) by a very beautiful girl knowing the strategy will appeal to low self-esteemed, delusional, selfish people like him and ignite that natural beef for the beautiful or rich in them.

Unfortunately for him, her heart is too pure for his dark manipulations. She remains who she is-- kind, caring and sweet. The light!

Fine or ugly, rich or poor, cream or not-- this show continuously shows that kindness is not and will never be a function of one's looks or level of affluence.

Light over darkness!

"CLAPS CLAPS"

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
reigncalif1:

at least if they mad small they drop update small too
u will come here and met hundreds of pages Just to end up been full of BANTERS
Aren't most Nairaland threads like this? cheesy

25% On-topic discussions
25% Off-topic discussions
50% Trolling

I've learnt to get used to it grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
zicoraads:

The thread has always been one for cruising. cheesy grin cheesy

If you cannot beat them you join them, I was complaining before as well. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Helloflife:

Okay. Please keep them coming. Thanks.

Kayode is showing Nengi, Lucy and Praise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
This one no go get anything contribute ooh. See as she dey look with her fine face.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
toten:

Light over darkness!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

She should carry on with her love and light in the house. grin cheesy

I'll help her sprinkle small darkness here and there for those that have choosen to move mad. tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nengi is looking like lucozade while Lucy and PRINCE are coming up with something
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
toten:

Light over darkness!

I'm impressed by your submission

Erica Of Life

#TeamErica

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blackhawk01:

This is a lie and this afternoon is the proof you need. undecided

I'll tune it down when his people decide to do the same. Else, we don enter one sokoto like this angry angry angry

Hehehehehe... He cannot love me, I don't want wahala. It's only my baby boy that is allowed to love me. tongue tongue

Yinmu.com

A rich and famous Laycon over who?

U wan make I enter B for here shey grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kayode is showing Ozo, Wathoni and Praise team

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Geezeem:

we won't ooo grin

But God is merciful

cos if it was Laycon that won the HOH,
led a house that won their wager, won the Arena game plus-including having his birthday this week.... by now, they would have locked the thread and driven us all out grin grin

team Ozo dey learn work

I wonder why they are not hyping this boy worthy of all the hypes there are? someone giving them bragging rights at every turn?

Rather they are allowing people disregard his good home training, gentlemanliness and downplaying his intelligence under the cover of being "dull".... when did these become a thing to be ashamed off?

why can't he talk about his family and sisters? na your own family him go talk?

chai..... team Ozo una no dey try lipsrsealed

Forget about the hype, we will hype through our vote wink⭕️⭕️

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bookworm001:
[s][/s]

Stop being frustrated, we still have 7 weeks to go cool

this people don't know grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
djpaparazzi:
please teach me this forex trading thing
I don't know how to trade, MBA forex trades and manages my funds for me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lucy will be asking God why she is in a group with A sulking Prince and Clueless Nengi right now...

Kayode, I take all that you hold dear to beg you...

When the whingeing starts, please just move to something else... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
innocentdude:

Atleast he has Options unlike some Delusional Erica Stalking Coward grin grin grin grin grin

Ozo is not just tony umez but the Nigerian version of Mr bean grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
This game seem boring now...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
If this season wants to be hot, they should remove that housemate will vote out who they don't want.

Many people are playing cool and friendly.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
toten:
[s][/s]His evil intentions are clear: playing a jilted 'ugly' victim (in a never-existed love relationship) by a very beautiful girl knowing the strategy will appeal to low self-esteemed, delusional, selfish people like him and ignite that natural beef for the beautiful or rich in them.

Light over darkness![s][/s]

All this parable and story for my Laycon, grin grin but why u no come bold, u dey fear?

Laycon has really entertained me this week, this thread should be name after Laycon, for this, I will triple my vote for him next week.

Laycon Laycon for the money.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nengi's team might fail oo grin

Kayode is showing Tricky T, Tochi and Kaisha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
So to pronounce crypto currency is what kaisha cannot pronounce well?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
toten:

Light over darkness!

Erica is full of darkness.praise backside is bigger than that of Erica...her frontage is somewhat sagging

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Beorn1:
Kiddwaya is too good

without even trying grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.