Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5021981 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
MamBi:

Ozo is not happy that Nengi is not focussing on him only...

Neo is saying that she should be able to sacrifice some things to make the ship succeed..

So Ozo said he will enjoy the cruise for as long as it takes..

Long story short, they are not happy with the attention she was getting from Kidd...

And me, I am angry with her self... I can’t get it out of my head that it was reported here that Kidd advised her to continue being a flirt... angry

So every move she makes, na so I just were binoculars angry

She started off as a flirt, a huge one at that. That was one of the reasons I liked her at first.

Suddenly, I started hoping she'd pause her flirty game for the purpose of Ozone, it seemed to be happening at first and I loved it.

Now this is happening, I can't even get mad at her, it's Kidd that I want to pounce on. He is misleading her.

Can't he just focus on destroying Erica alone? tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
MamBi:

Ozo is not happy that Nengi is not focussing on him only...

Neo is saying that she should be able to sacrifice some things to make the ship succeed..

So Ozo said he will enjoy the cruise for as long as it takes..

Long story short, they are not happy with the attention she was getting from Kidd...

And me, I am angry with her self... I can’t get it out of my head that it was reported here that Kidd advised her to continue being a flirt... angry

So every move she makes, na so I just wear binoculars angry

Nengi peppering you from Lekki. Iove it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
MamBi:

[s]
If biggie can just give me ten minutes, na koboko I for carry to flog both Nengi and Kidd right now[/s]

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
bigjackass:
22 is football age. Her real age is 25

Shift!

She said she is 22, she is 22.

Deal wirrit!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
MamBi:

If biggie can just give me ten minutes, na koboko I for carry to flog both Nengi and Kidd right now...

Ooooobi

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Beorn1:

Nengi peppering you from Lekki. Iove it.

You see life? After I held your hand through the Frodd saga, you are now laughing at me when it is my turn.. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nah... Laycon needs this money. I don’t care about anyone else anymore. Laycon needs the entire 85 million, even if it’s just to eat food with

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
ItsCookie:

My dear, I don't even know how I feel right now cry cry cry
Oooooooobi

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Magenta232: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
I truly don't know why people are twisting updates ...
Laycon hugged Nnengi first before going to Erica... If he actually hugged the two of them, that's fair enough knowing they are friends ...

So what's the fuss about..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
ItsCookie:

I hate what Kidd is trying to do with Nengi.

Biggie, please look into this, Nengi is just 22 and naive.... Kidd will destroy her for us.

My chest is paining me small small cry cry cry

Person that has smoked weed, engaged in 3somes and loves to receive and give during sex? Person that loves any position where she'd touch herself during sex?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Laycon wear shirt na... Choi! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
MamBi:

If biggie can just give me ten minutes, na koboko I for carry to flog both Nengi and Kidd right now...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
ItsCookie:
[s]

She started off as a flirt, a huge one at that. That was one of the reasons I likes her at first.

Suddenly, I started hoping she'd pause her flirty game for the purpose of Ozone, it seemed to be happening at first and I love it.

Now this is happening, I can't even get mad at her, it's Kidd that I want to pounce on. He is misleading her.

Can't he just focus on destroying Erica alone? tongue tongue[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Eric and Kaisha. Kaisha because the guys can’t afford weeks of sausagefest in the house grin. They will continue saving Eric until the very end.
Eeghe:
Wondering who the housemates will save if the bottom four are TrickyTee, Tochi, Eric and Kaisha?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
After all all this mixing let him not go and harass Erica .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
ItsCookie:

She started off as a flirt, a huge one at that. That was one of the reasons I likes her at first.

Suddenly, I started hoping she'd pause her flirty game for the purpose of Ozone, it seemed to be happening at first and I love it.

I enjoyed her too oh but after all the PDAs, I thought we had hung our flirty boots undecided undecided

I beg, me am not ready for all these heart palpitations.. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Beorn1:

My brother I'm so filled with happiness tonight. My favourite football rival, Chelshit, are getting humiliated as I type. Such a bliss. grin grin

How your end? Getting ready for any after party shenanigans? cheesy

Chelsea don enter one chance this night, no remedy grin grin

I'm anticipating the drama...

Also, I'm lurking around to see how Laycon would be dragged on this street if hin go do pass himself grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
livelymatilda:

Hey....Stop derailing this thread with your nonsense.. You are no more a kid abeg..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Zzor:
Ha!anywhere belle face

You're dragging me like I'm responsible for your ignorance... I feel say na craze grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Nah... Laycon needs this money. I don’t care about anyone else anymore. Laycon needs the entire 85 million, even if it’s just to eat food with
Exactly, you're supporting based on pity and not objectivity, we sabi the scope .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
ItsCookie:

Shift!

She said she is 22, she is 22.

Deal wirrit!!!
she is not 22. She is 25. She is mature enough to choose to or not be messed with undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Remove food for half day and Eric will jejely walk away out of the Bbnaija lockdown house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Beorn1:

My brother I'm so filled with happiness tonight. My favourite football rival, Chelshit, are getting humiliated as I type. Such a bliss. grin grin

How your end? Getting ready for any after party shenanigans? cheesy

Dem think say man U na their mate. I Don troll them tire
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
MamBi:

You see life? After I held your hand through the Frodd saga, you are now laughing at me when it is my turn.. cry cry cry

I thought the Bible mentioned something about old things passing away.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Two people were sent from hell to destroy Ozo.

1...Nengi
2..Neo

So far, they are doing a good job I must confess.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Beorn1:

Person that has smoked weed, engaged in 3somes and loves to receive and give during sex? Person that loves any position where she'd touch herself during sex?
Her age and her sexual experience are two mutually exclusive things...

That babe is still naive, just as Munzy said, she be small girl weh open eyes too early...

Kidd is manipulating and trying to destroy her and I will not take it!

Where is my Rosary?!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Where was this energy when Kidd grabbed Erica's boobs while dancing? The so called fans did not clamour for disqualification or call that sexual harassment.

How anyone would view that video and call it harassment us laughable. And she still cooked for him this evening o...person wey dem harrass...

can we compare her reaction to kid with this?

una go dey alright last last..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
ItsCookie:

She started off as a flirt, a huge one at that. That was one of the reasons I liked her at first.

Suddenly, I started hoping she'd pause her flirty game for the purpose of Ozone, it seemed to be happening at first and I loved it.

Variety is the spice of life
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dorathy to Ozo- Are you sure you’re a not going to shower, your shower mate is inside o cheesy

Erica smiles, and looks slightly embarrassed for Ozo.

Then Dora says he is used to it

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
ItsCookie:
[s]Her age and her sexual experience are two mutually exclusive things...

That babe is still naive, just as Munzy said, she be small girl weh open eyes too early...

Kidd is manipulating and trying to destroy her and I will not take it!

Where is my Rosary?!!![/s]

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You're dragging me like I'm responsible for your ignorance... I feel say na craze grin grin cheesy
I trust you change your mind everyday,i shock when you typed whorica,i can't let it pass.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Eeghe:
I have not seen Erica and her party outfit embarassed
Me I have not seen Giel ,your friend sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.