Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5064464 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
EwuGambia:
Eric and lilo doing standing style cuddling...
See how lilo dey close her eye during the hug...babe was on cloud 9 feeling his body... undecided
The babe don fall....
Walai...Eric suppose fucck this girl before he commot that house, or at least finger... undecided if dem evict am before he does anything, e go pain am die!

Lilo don fall and konji dey worry am sef.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Someone share me the viewing link? Pleaaaaaase.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
ArchAngeI:
ewwww desperate bottom, kind that will be begging for affection.

Lol I swear, dem suppose tattoo bottom for him forehead join grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Beckysexy:

Which real ship ? or acting
It's not even up to 2 days yet and they're already in love lol grin

It won't take long.

We watch...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Beorn:

Na Eric I pity pass too. So much height, good looks, nice abs being wasted by a boring situationship.

He thinks fans send his good looks? He'd go ask Kimoprah what happened to her last season with all her beauty and huge followers on IG.

Tuoyo is more a suitable example sef
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dorothy breast, some white milk on them with honey and I will forget chivalry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

I swear you got it. Erica has always somehow been in the picture and she has been looking for a way to mark territory. Not convinced she’s that into the guy cos from watching her you will know that this one get strategy. Hook up with the so called hottest guy in the house and be like Miracle and Nina or possibly Mercy and Ike though I’m not sure Ike was the hottest guy in the house. For her, it is about shipping for the votes. Eric is very stupid if he allows himself to be played like that angry
Forget, Eric is ready to knack that babe. He almost kiss d babe sef. He later said he would not do what Lilo is not ready for.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
I hear Biggie has shared condoms cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beckysexy(f): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
IfeMiLove:
Ozo choose between natural tits and artificial ass.
Lol
I thinks he likes them both

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Altrarecords:

Mercy is as much a celebrity as any big celebrity in Naija right now so what are you talking about?

Mercy is not an A list celebrity. Now wey these set of more interesting people don dey trend, let’s see how long Mercy will even stay relevant. Efe and Miracle are now in the archives and I’m sorry and don’t mean this the wrong way, Mercy doesn’t have that mainstream appeal. She can’t act movies, can’t sing, can’t host BBN, can’t have her talk show, etc so I’m afraid once these new people are done, Mercy will join Efe and Miracle in the archives. Media tour and ten seconds of fame are over.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Beckysexy:

Which real ship ? or acting
It's not even up to 2 days yet and they're already in love lol grin

Not acting. Sometimes ppl are attracted to each other same day they meet and even have sex that same day, talking from experience. Lilo is more interested tho... smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JhayJoe: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
I see the moon, the moon sees me, God bless the moon and the owner of the moon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
New Tag Alert iCONs

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
How BBN go make these people blow? I don’t get it at all. If I enter this game, it’s strictly for the money. If you ain’t winning the money, then you are wasting your time. Except you are an olosho that can advertise your goods to Baba olowo members of the public or a rich man pikin going just for sake of adventure, you ain’t gonna become a big timer with the platform. Patapata, for one year, you go dey hotel dey attend parties and getting all those cheap audio endorsements but trust me after one year, you will be forgotten and will be on your own. Na then reality dey set in. Tobi tried to enter the industry, na yam? Hustle na show? Abi that candy rush movie na movie? Ebuka dey do Judging Matters? grin and waiting annually for BBN to host grin In short, if you ain’t in the show to win and just want platform, you are wasting your time.

Your comment is devoid of all common sense

Almost every top 5 grew bigger than they were before Bbn .. they went From nobodies to having hundreds of thousands and in some cases millions of followers which actually attracts endorsements and paid adverts on Instagram and other social networks

Some even created brands which sold out and is still selling just because of the Bbn fame

Do you know these guys gets paid hundreds of thousands to millions just to advertise products and stuff ? Even in a year the smart ones could have banked on the fame and set themselves up for life with good investments

You know absolutely nothing about how powerful the internet can be when it comes to boosting you financially. Never underestimate the power of fame

There's a reason why even rich kids wants to audition for Bbn. The power of fame is a different beast All together

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hazardfan1:

You guys haven't realised he's a shy guy, young shy guy, he really likes Nengi, sees Dora as a very good friend .... I won't be surprised if he tells Dora to help him talk to Nengi somehow.
Ozo shy? No I don't get that vibe from him.
He's just being careful or he has the common naija mentality that fair plumb girls are street hustlers and he doesnt want that to stain his decent breed.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Budline1:

Not acting. Sometimes ppl are attracted to each other same day they meet and even have sex that same day, talking from experience. Lilo is more interested tho... smiley

I doubt in this type of setting where everyone is finding a ship to use trend...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
IfeMiLove:
Ozo choose between natural tits and artificial ass.
lol. Nicely worded grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Venita:

She really wants the yellow boy to notice it grin
She's such a desperado and men always run away from such women.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Amya:

This is just 2 days into the show. Isn't it too early to predict who will have fanbase or not
Early nominations grow fanbase faster. Remember Frodd from last year.

Y'all should just chill. It's too early for predictions.

Early nominations can also kick you out faster

Na from first day people like Tacha, Mercy, Ike, Seyi, Mike and Omashola grab attention and most of them made it to finals.

Relationships are only good when they consolidate power, or one party is visibly stronger.

The only HMs anyone should be trying to get with right now, are Ozo, Laycon, Erica and Nengi, anything else, no blend. This Leric just dey like if Prince and Wathoni wan get something, e no go help them.

Neither Eric nor Lilo are strong personalities, couple that with her little outside relationship, and she will just look like a trifling chic. Mina 2.0, but surrounded by stronger personalities.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MMXX: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
I hear Biggie has shared condoms cheesy cheesy
Radio without ba3 cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
MMXX:
Radio without ba3 cheesy

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
[/b]
safarigirl:

There are fat girls that still have flat ass.

Girls with flat ass that are famous:

80% of Hollywood actresses. Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Kelly Rowland, Ciara.

Slim girls that are famous:

Beverly Osu, Genevieve Nnaji, Adesua Etomi, Late Henshaw, even Diane has a tiny ass, but she dey kampe

Agbani Darego got married to a billionaire, [b]Ciara got married to the richest NFL player.
Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj that is your wallpaper, could only marry a convicted sex offender.

Men like Kiddwaya, no dey find hustling girls like Nengi. Someone that went to fix body, you think they cannot spot potential leeches from a mile? It is independent babes, that are confident in their own skin they like. Dem no dey find who go dey bill them steady, to arrange the bumbum wey dem fix.

Na men like you dey allow curves blind them, you go come dey cry later when the babe chop your money go, dey accuse Nigerian girls of being wicked gold diggers.

Russel Wilson is not the richest NFL player o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:

There are fat girls that still have flat ass.

Girls with flat ass that are famous:

80% of Hollywood actresses. Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Kelly Rowland, Ciara.

Slim girls that are famous:

Beverly Osu, Genevieve Nnaji, Adesua Etomi, Late Henshaw, even Diane has a tiny ass, but she dey kampe

Agbani Darego got married to a billionaire, Ciara got married to the richest NFL player. Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj that is your wallpaper, could only marry a convicted sex offender.

Men like Kiddwaya, no dey find hustling girls like Nengi. Someone that went to fix body, you think they cannot spot potential leeches from a mile? It is independent babes, that are confident in their own skin they like. Dem no dey find who go dey bill them steady, to arrange the bumbum wey dem fix.

Na men like you dey allow curves blind them, you go come dey cry later when the babe chop your money go, dey accuse Nigerian girls of being wicked gold diggers.

Lol. You nailed it. Men like that make all these big booty girls feel like they're better than everyone. They keep hyping them and come here to cry fool when these same girls reject them.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
tsquaure:
he reminds me of Kemen . Mr know it all . "Mr I fit analyze n tell you what the fans want to watch"
Kemen that year! cheesy

Many past BBN stars returned to nothing.

Na grace last last
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Mercy is not an A list celebrity. Now wey these set of more interesting people don dey trend, let’s see how long Mercy will even stay relevant. Efe and Miracle are now in the archives and I’m sorry and don’t mean this the wrong way, Mercy doesn’t have that mainstream appeal. She can’t act movies, can’t sing, can’t host BBN, can’t have her talk show, etc so I’m afraid once these new people are done, Mercy will join Efe and Miracle in the archives. Media tour and ten seconds of game are over.

Stfu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
[b][/b]

Russel Wilson is not the richest NFL player o

He is one of the highest paid NFL player.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Mercy is not an A list celebrity. Now wey these set of more interesting people don dey trend, let’s see how long Mercy will even stay relevant. Efe and Miracle are now in the archives and I’m sorry and don’t mean this the wrong way, Mercy doesn’t have that mainstream appeal. She can’t act movies, can’t sing, can’t host BBN, can’t have her talk show, etc so I’m afraid once these new people are done, Mercy will join Efe and Miracle in the archives. Media tour and ten seconds of game are over.

Stfu if you don't know what to say. Mercy that have her own reality show airing in the whole of Africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
aroundnaija:

I doubt in this type of setting where everyone is finding a ship to use trend...

Yeah I understand but I know Lilo is letting her feelings get in the way. Did u see how she close her eyes while hugging Eric, that speak volumes. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beckysexy(f): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Budline1:

Ok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beckysexy(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dorathy is avoiding Ozo lol grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Altrarecords:

Your comment is devoid of all common sense

Almost every top 5 grew bigger than they were before Bbn .. they went From nobodies to having hundreds of thousands and in some cases millions of followers which actually attracts endorsements and paid adverts on Instagram and other social networks

Some even created brands which sold out and is still selling just because of the Bbn fame

Do you know these guys gets paid hundreds of thousands to millions just to advertise products and stuff ? Even in a year the smart ones could have banked on the fame and set themselves up for life with good investments

You know absolutely nothing about how powerful the internet can be when it comes to boosting you financially. Never underestimate the power of fame

There's a reason why even rich kids wants to audition for Bbn. The power of fame is a different beast All together

I’m guessing our definitions of blowing are not the same. So no need to argue with you. BBN will make you famous for a year and you will of course make some small pay but that’s it for most of them. They disappear as soon as a new set comes in. Only Ebuka has stayed relevant by hosting BBN.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Let's get something straight. You don't have to be a musician singer actress or oap to be seen as a celebrity

A celebrity is someone who is famous for one thing or the other and has the fanbase to back it up

Mercy is THE MOST POPULAR reality TV star in Nigeria today. That makes her an a list celebrity in that category. She never faded From the spotlight since last year. Bagging endorsement after endorsement. Promo after promo. Even her reality TV show had lot's of viewers tuning in

So yes mercy is an A list reality TV star. Which makes her an A list celebrity

About the previous winners

Efe is not Very talented so he faded

Miracle was never interested in the spotlight past Bbn. All he wanted was the money to chase his dream

Mercy on the other hand is a different beast. She puts herself out there and she has never left the limelight

I doubt if even the winner of this season would ever reach the fame mercy attained as the first female ever to win Bbn.

Mercy can walk into any club or red carpet party and have fans All over her even now.

She's 100% an A list celebrity because she's Nigerias biggest reality star

It's that simple

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.