Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5063005 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
doziefrank07:

No homo jor. There are some ppl u like their ways even if u d same gender. smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JhayJoe: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tochi na android guy
You have my support for 1 week !!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Munzy14:

We hope that tochi is not 3bear.....cheesy

Wait, is threebear in the house?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kokoA(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
I grew up in a very poor home, my mother sold her wrappers to put food on the table, I came to Lagos, I wash car taya, I worked for a magazine, I ventured into real estate, I started my own clothing company, I entered real estate again..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
How come this Aba boy dey speak like Yankee people??
Annoyingly so
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lilo is ‘in love’ angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Thousands of pilots? angry angry
You can't possibly be this ignorant
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Igbo boys dey husstle o. Respect

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Vianna:
Enough of all these nonsense grass to grace stories pls. It bores me. Even the billionaire son will soon come and tell his own motivational speech. This one self is claiming he wash car to survive. Everybody be forming they went through alot. Nonsense.
billionaire don talk him story finish.

They are asking these guys their stories, and as much as some of us don't like to hear it, some people's life stories is actually a sob story

Let us stop criticising people, because we think they are lying or exaggerating. Not everyone in BBN has a pretty story or came from a middle class home. Some people hustled to get where they are.

Ka3na married a 64-year old, una no call her own sob story. If say this guy come tell us say e marry one oyibo granny after he suffer finish, e for be sob story?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Why dont I like this Tochi guy angry

Is something wrong with me?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Why does leycon look so out of place ehn.

He has this suffer head look Choi.

If he were chubby his face would have been more rounder sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
thatigboman:
so u dont like Nengi or what?
I like her, but spec/body wise, I'll choose a Rihanna over a Nicki Minaj.

People have different specs and choices.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Twoclans:
Nope

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
How come this Aba boy dey speak like Yankee people??

You can train yourself to speak a certain way

Reminds me of Chris from Ultimate Love, she sounded like an American cartoon characters even though she had never been. She trained herself to speak like that.

Also, talking with kiddwaya for long periods, may have slightly influenced his speech.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:
LOL.

There is not one person with a license to pilot, that made a grave mistake.

No reason am

Where is the jobs my sister. I know one like that his parents churned out millions to train him as a pilot and he's just been there waiting for over 5 years to get a job. How many airlines are in Nigeria. How many planes are in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
NoraPibowei:
Naomi Campbell has a flat ass,Gigi Hadid Jennifer Lopez,Rihanna self her ass is not big same as Genevive Nnaji,Ariana Grande ETC is men like ur ur type that like them curvy.

Those girls with flat/moderate ass are the MVP, they put in work. Most girls with big ass rely on that ass and they're nothing but leeches/gold diggers. I'm not saying all of them are o...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
MMXX:
The babe too fine abbeg...

Would have her all day everyday kiss

Nengi looking at you right now like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Amya:

You can't possibly be this ignorant

I ask you again. Thousands of pilots in this Naija? angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Twoclans:

He's not very likeable.

I'm just indifferent toward him, na only him height I like

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:

Reminds me of Chris from Ultimate Love, she sounded like an American cartoon characters even though she had never been. She trained herself to speak like that.

Also, talking with kiddwaya for long periods, may have slightly influenced his speech.
in two days?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:

Oh well.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
MMXX:
That's what am saying na, she's just straight like 1.no shape

Not everybody like gym, squats and waist trainers..so BBl na option
Please na...No BBL
Getfit can do wonders here

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:
We are back to the tell-all.

Tochi grew up in a family of 5, his little sister is 12 years younger than him. He grew up in a very poor home, he didn't get a lot of things other kids did and it made him want to work hard.

He grew up in Aba, he was in a slightly unstable home and it messed him up. The only memories he has, are those of his mother doing things for them, like selling her wrapper for them, and perry trading. He moved to Lagos and started doing small things here and there, e wash car tire. He went through horrible things.

Anyway, later on, he worked for a magazine and was their social media handler. From there, he became a realtor, but e dey difficult to sell one land give person. He then went into selling clothes online, from there, transport; buying cars and selling to people. Went into real estate, and started developing houses.

He says he puts out a certain type of energy sometimes, so, if he is being some kind of way, he apologises in advance, because his life experiences have made him the way he is.

He hates lies and hates telling them. He's a very straightforward person. He's a foodie.

He would like to have a family in future and be bigger than where he is today.

He's a Benz man

Craziest thing he has done for relationships? Tellig a girl he loved her, just to hit it
Tochi must have changed.. Back then in school, we all knew him as lamba master.. Maybe he's changed.. The 'i hate lies' was funny to me sha..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Medunah:

Lmao pls don't tell me you want to compare mercy show with KUWTK......dont let anyone decieve you, nobody is paying anyone 200m, how much are the producers themselves making from the show that mercy will collect that much? So Ike is collecting like 100m or 150m abi grin

buhahahahaha..

pls allow the joke to write itself.

na so they said, moet paid messy thousands of dollars, till we heard jolly juice no even sign her not to talk of moet.

lol..we love clowns.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Medunah:

Lmao pls don't tell me you want to compare mercy show with KUWTK......dont let anyone decieve you, nobody is paying anyone 200m, how much are the producers themselves making from the show that mercy will collect that much? So Ike is collecting like 100m or 150m abi grin

they're even being cheated that 200m. The show is being shown In showmax (worldwide) and DSTV showcase (Africa) go figure.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vianna(f): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:
billionaire don talk him story finish.

They are asking these guys their stories, and as much as some of us don't like to hear it, some people's life stories is actually a sob story

Let us stop criticising people, because we think they are lying or exaggerating. Not everyone in BBN has a pretty story or came from a middle class home. Some people hustled to get where they are.

Ka3na married a 64-year old, una no call her own sob story. If say this guy come tell us say e marry one oyibo granny after he suffer finish, e for be sob story?

Okay enjoy. One of them will soon say he ate stones to survive. People add alot of spice to stories like this
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Twoclans:

The way he says words like "was" makes it sounds like "worrrse"... "Becorrrse"....... He can chill on that, who accent help? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
I do not connect with Tochi in anyway.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
badinfluence:

Tochi must have changed.. Back then in school, we all knew him as lamba master.. Maybe he's changed.. The 'i hate lies' was funny to me sha..
They all say they hate lies.. story.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
ArchAngeI:
boritos

Imagine their boring offspring
Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
One minute I'm liking Tochi, and the next minute, he is draining me. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.