Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5041623 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jabhunterr: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
makydebble:
Dominique, trust you're doing good?
Please aunty spasm bot has banned BIackhawk01, please ma if you'll unban the account.
no ma please don't unban

Let us rest from deluded shipping small....

That babe has too much oestrogen

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
ALL U USELESS FEMINIST HAVE KEEP QUIET NOW FOR MEN TO BE GRABBING AND PULLING YOUR THROAT.

ASK YOURSELF, Y MEN NO SET THEIR OWN THROAT MAKE PERSON THEY GRAB OR PULL.

IT IS STILL A MAN COMPLAINING ON YOUR BEHALF.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
I think Tolani wants to talk some sense into Erica but she wants prince to leave....
ozo and neo are talking...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
doziefrank07:

You should be more concerned who Nengi gave her pussy to get into that house

I'm sure she gave it to your daddy that's why you're so sure.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrScribe: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Shut up, all these gotv users disturbing us here. Who is laykon, not to want Erica to be with Kidwaya when she is drunk, is laykon big brother?

Please, what is different in the way the Show is broadcast on DSTV and GOTV?

And yes, Laycon doesn't have to be Big Brother feel responsible for someone in a vulnerable state.

You don't have to be the police to save someone in a vulnerable position if you can do it.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Threebear:

This was how Tacha fans acted like she couldn't do wrong , we all saw how it ended .
It won't take anything from you to admit when the person you're supporting does something wrong.
No one is perfect ...but outrightly supporting emotional manipulation and promising to reward it with extra votes ,is the lowest of the low.
Like I said yesterday, Tacha's Army were louder.

It ended in tears. cheesy grin

Y'all should continue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2020
You're nobody if people don't talk about you.

The drama of yesterday after party is being clinically dissected and organically spinned because of Laycon, if he wasn't in the picture, it wouldn't have generated much attention like this.

Yet, he is always maligned of not having any content.

How do you always discuss someone without content?

Laycon is the juice for the season...too sweet

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I would soon block your channel 29 on gotv try me. You can't be paying 2460 and come here insulting some of us paying 16200 a month for dstv premium. This is not betting thread. I blame multi choice for giving gotv users access to channel 29 or at least not putting it on gotv max only.

At least he's paying something, that's not necessary bro..... Really

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2020
topboss:
ALL U USELESS FEMINIST HAVE KEEP QUIET NOW FOR MEN TO BE GRABBING AND PULLING YOUR THROAT.

You need to have good sex. tongue

And stop typing in all caps, please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Their social media handler na icon. What do you expect him to say, he is also following the bandwagon of Laycon obsessed viewers and fans

I am wondering how someone wants me to discard what I watched and heard over someone else's reality on print?

grin grin

I just sorry for those who didn't watch last night..... na tokunbo news they will be fed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Kidd and nengi have something going on....I'm sure of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2020
topboss:

I've actually grabbed a few men's throats. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2020
YOUR THROAT DONT HAVE ANY SEXUAL NERVE THAT NEED STIMULATING TO CAUSE AROUSAL.

I DONT KNOW SINCE WEN IT IS OK TO BE GRABBING SOMEBODY THROAT.

AN AREA SO DELICATE, THE VERY LIFE BLOOD, FULL OF NERVES, WIND PIPE AND ADAM APPLE.

MY OWN NA TO TALK, SO DEM NO GO SAY WE NO TALK.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Geezeem:

I am wondering how someone wants me to discard what I watched and heard over someone else's reality on print?

grin grin

I just sorry for those who didn't watch last night..... na tokunbo news they will be fed

Exactly. There was no way Erica tried to kiss laycon yesterday. That lie still dey shock me till today. If Erica gets to find out all the showing and drama laycon put up behind her back, she will be really mad at him. She had told him countless times and also told other housemates that she is not feeling laycon, she sees him as a friend.

Laycon manipulated the whole situation, Erica needs to call his bluff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2020
But truth be told.....

Team Erica una geeh no dey try at all

I no go like make that girl spoil Laycon's game..... that boy stands a chance just like others to win this game and should not be derailed lipsrsealed

I can't stand people who can't handle their liquor embarassed undecided

She didn't help matters yesterday.... and Kidd's reputation got thrown on the line

we all know Kidd is a bad boi.... he never pretendeded otherwise, but we don't want his image dented even further by an indecisive geeh sad undecided

when you all go to church today, put her for prayer point

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Jabhunterr:
zicoraads is a benue boy but spent all the time after his secondary school in Niger state
He has learned to dress like an aboki, and even his reasoning has metamorphosed into reasoning like an aboki

Tuface no be aboki

cheesy I get it now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by danie09(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Why does Lucy have a very bad. And weird taste with colours ?
Who fix white hairs every week ? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarChecker: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Tatiana4u:
I think Tolani wants to talk some senses into Erica but she wants prince to leave....
ozo and neo are talking...

sense
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2020
makydebbie:
Dominique, trust you're doing good?
Please aunty spasm bot has banned Blackhawk01, please ma if you'll unban the account.

https://www.nairaland.com/blackhawk01
Seun, Mynd44 and lalasticlala I think if one breaks the rule by doing the crime, they must serve the time...Blackhawk went ballistic with some of My Icons last night....We are watching what will pan out here...cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2020
zicoraads:

Like I said yesterday, Tacha's Army were louder.

It ended in tears. cheesy grin

Y'all should continue.

Icons are loud albeit in a reasonable way.

Laycon is in the league of reasonable men not a money miss road boy who has bo iota of respect for women.

You can keep typing all day to make yourself happy

Kiddy is not even a strong contender for the money, Erica fans are helping the playboy...so, what's the fuss about? undecided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarChecker: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2020
danie09:
Why does Lucy have a very bad. And weird taste with colours ?
Who fix white hairs every week ? grin

fixes

hair

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kidd and nengi have something going on....I'm sure of it.

I second this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Munzy14:

Seun, Mynd44 and lalasticlala I think if one breaks the rule by doing the crime, they must serve the time...Blackhawk went ballistic with some of My Icons last night....We are watching what will pan out here...cheesy

Do you know what anti spam bot is?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2020
stephleena:

Chile.. all I see here is word salad.
did you for real say,Kidd sent people to watch over Erica? pls remind me, who are they? who did Kidd send?
did I watch small brother, Cameroon last night or what?
I stand to be corrected, was it not laycoon who called on Tolani and Dorothy to watch Erica?
when and where did Kidd put Erica, on bed..because for all we know, it was laycoon who said and insist she remains on her bed, while the girls watch over her.

where was the Kidwayya all along?
right in the kitchen, begging for meat, gisting like nothing happened.
what stops Kidwayya from being by Erica's side, just as neo did for vee? he mustn't necessarily touch her, as he was obviously the one still in touch with sanity a bit.

but what did we see, as usual he comes in to exchange saliva as he usually does,and finds his way out..

get this one thing right, nobody is assuming or assumed the worst of Kidd,by saying she stays away from him all night.. is it not the same Erica who said Kidd should be kept away from her as he looks so delicious to her? is laycoon really bad for following a friend's wish?

did,y'all think Erica was daft when she said she wants laycoon in Kidd's body?

You said he was rocking her at the party, should he have pushed her away? Erica was free spirited last night, everyone danced, it was the aftermath that mattered most and laycoon should be praised for it and not abused.. I guess this Is the result of being obsessed awkwardly.

and whatever I said, is not coming from a place of hate or being malicious******of course I was quite disappointed in Erica, but I moved on with the hope, infact we all had hopes of Kidd respecting whatever they had,but less than 48 hours, Kidd told the whole of Africa that he's not in the house to find relationship or getting married..that was quite disrespecting to say the least.

My sentiment exactly ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2020
mattfeuter:

Yen yen yen, will you keep kwayetttt??

Ever since Kidd mentioned the $8000 private jet trip,

All the girls have got their eyes on him,

Particularly Nengi and Erica.

Stop with the sexual harassment bullshit.

Did he touch her breast with or without her consent?

What was Erica's reaction towards it?

Make una dey there dey fool unasef.

If he can do that within a week, then a pattern has already been established and I don't know why it comes as a shock that he might take advantage of a drunk woman.

Laycon who hasn't done anything close to this has been the focal point of attack with potential of being this year's Kemen when the real one introduced himself in the first week.

Make una get sense abeg

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

No be guys wey go give babes drink finish, make the babe dey easy to rock and touch as dem like for party?

We sabi the MO well, na wetin make, e no get wetin anybody wan talk wey go make me believe say Laycon get pure intentions.

He mix drink give gee finish, he no tell her, "Babe, how far, you no go cut down on this drink?", for party, he rock her, kiss neck, kiss chest, wan kiss bobbie join, he no remember say she fit high. As party finish, he see say na Kidd she hold as dem dey comot from the party area, na so, he begin raise alarm, say Kidd go take advantage of am.

He been no dey concerned say him friend dey pump drink before party, as at that time, his fans say she be adult, so, why he go stop her? But, to allow her go sleep with the Kidd, he wan protect her, so, she no be adult again, na him don turn good friend.

Good friends stop you from getting wasted first, they don't wait for you to get wasted, touch and kiss you, and then try to protect you from another person.

now you're the one being jaded and emotional here.

what could be laycoon intentions, a house filled with cameras and watched by millions over the continent?

could there be harmful substance in the house that biggie isn't aware of?

Don't blame another for a grown woman's action, that's why it is said drink responsibly. Everyone should know where their head strong reach.. So laycoon should have grabbed the cup from Erica, because he brought her to Biggie's house?

Now being under the influence, of alcohol caused by yourself is different from an influenced drunk state, that's when, you suspect foul play..

Pls where and when laycoon mix drink for Erica?I ask with all sense of humility.. because what I watched, and recalled was, Erica spilled her drink and she met laycoon to pour his for her, which he did..

did Erica not approach Tolani and the some of housemates to do so, as well?

Erica had mixture, Total combination of everything.. how's this laycoon fault here pls?

I repeat again, laycoon after the party knew his friend was High, and he had a commitment to her because she told him, she doesn't want To have sex in the public..Erica was in a vulnerable state, her physical attraction was in a similar state too.. so laycoon should have looked away abi?

na wetin see finish,cause for laycoon be this. if he had respected boundaries, his good wouldn't be seen as evil.

I hope biggie plays clips to clear the air.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2020
I don't know how some people will see an issue in Kidd holding Erica's neck while trying to kiss her..
Did he strangle her??
Aren't they a thing in the house?? How has it become a crime?
Neo can do similar thing and it will be excused, but because it's Kidd and Erica,we won't hear word again from all these Laycon's fan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2020
stephleena:

Chile.. all I see here is word salad.
did you for real say,Kidd sent people to watch over Erica? pls remind me, who are they? who did Kidd send?
did I watch small brother, Cameroon last night or what?
I stand to be corrected, was it not laycoon who called on Tolani and Dorothy to watch Erica?
when and where did Kidd put Erica, on bed..because for all we know, it was laycoon who said and insist she remains on her bed, while the girls watch over her.

where was the Kidwayya all along?
right in the kitchen, begging for meat, gisting like nothing happened.
what stops Kidwayya from being by Erica's side, just as neo did for vee? he mustn't necessarily touch her, as he was obviously the one still in touch with sanity a bit.

but what did we see, as usual he comes in to exchange saliva as he usually does,and finds his way out..

get this one thing right, nobody is assuming or assumed the worst of Kidd,by saying she stays away from him all night.. is it not the same Erica who said Kidd should be kept away from her as he looks so delicious to her? is laycoon really bad for following a friend's wish?

did,y'all think Erica was daft when she said she wants laycoon in Kidd's body?

You said he was rocking her at the party, should he have pushed her away? Erica was free spirited last night, everyone danced, it was the aftermath that mattered most and laycoon should be praised for it and not abused.. I guess this Is the result of being obsessed awkwardly.

and whatever I said, is not coming from a place of hate or being malicious******of course I was quite disappointed in Erica, but I moved on with the hope, infact we all had hopes of Kidd respecting whatever they had,but less than 48 hours, Kidd told the whole of Africa that he's not in the house to find relationship or getting married..that was quite disrespecting to say the least.

Objective views ti take over....Kudos!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2020
galaxyball:
When they can’t match votes, next thing to do is tear him down by discrediting him. We have confirmed that Laycon thought they were both high but they still continue with this rape agenda grin

Microwave watchers grin
Asin! I keep wondering if we watch the same BBN last night with all this narrative twisting just to attack Laycon cos that's the new cool on Nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2020
doziefrank07:
I don't know how some people will see an issue in Kidd holding Erica's neck while trying to kiss her..
Did he strangle her??
Aren't they a thing in the house?? How has it become a crime?
Neo can do similar thing and it will be excused, but because it's Kidd and Erica,we won't hear word again from all these Laycon's fan

KIDD TOLD ERICA ON THE COACH IF SHE LIKE CHOKING.

LET US TRY AND BE DOING FAN WITH SENSE, DO U HEAR?

I AM AGAINST ANY ACTIVITY THAT INVOLVES OR INCLUDE PEOPLE NECK.

IF ERICA WAS MY DAUGHTER, NO MATTER HER AGE, I WILL HAVE HER LOCKED UP AND FLOGGED.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarChecker: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Tatiana4u:
praise is a sissy! He said Erica screamed "I love you laycon" when they played his song. like how did he hear her?
Praise
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2020
If this rubbish write up on the AfMag website doesn’t ginger folks to vote their faves, I don’t know what will. So obvious there is an agenda.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.