Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5040202 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
aroundnaija:

Omo see me trying to picture where i don see him eat before for that house

N*gga needs to start eating abegi cool
I don't think I have ever see him eating,only chewing gum .

BTW ,are we on the same train this season again smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Laycon the protector has been side lined...cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

I am playing the laycon game man, the sinners game
The 'Army' behind Laycon is almost similar to that of Buhari óò.

Drop ibe 'shitty' comment on Twitter about him, especially those false Narratives against Laycon and see how people would come for you

Guys on Nairaland are somehow 'civil'

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheFavoredWoman/status/1292397754451451904

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:
Laycon fangirls/fanboys are deluded at this point, take of your Laycon-tinted glasses and see the forest for the trees. He enjoyed rocking his body on Erica during the party but after the party fearing that Erica in her inebriated state of euphoria would go further with Kidd tried to c.0.c.k block the situation and in the process has indirectly accused Kidd of being a potential r...pist.

If I were Kidd's family, I would not be having this and will be calling the producers of the show to make Lekan recant his false accusations.

P.S: Does Laycon know the ship has already sailed between Kidd and Erica? Someone should tell him that they have already consummated their showmance, maybe that will finally knack sense into his deluded head.

So much love for Laycon
nice epistle

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
doziefrank07:

That trendtag was just created
Laycon's own consist of all tags with his name since the beginning of the show
He sure me say justiceforkiddwaya won't pass 50k tweets

And it doesn't consist the tags from the beginning of the show

Please be guided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
poiunt:

[s]The kidd guy has been showing all symptoms of a simp...he is a simp whose parents have money[/s]
I know simps when I see them

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slynation:

Don't just conclude yet... Both of them were single before the show, so even if they don't get the price but found love at the course of the game, Then i think they achieved the ultimate price....

Kidd is loaded... Erica herself is loaded, so it's not like they need the money to start up life

But one thing I can guarantee you is that this player called Kidd has fallen in love

How is kidd loaded..kidd father is rich not kidd

As for erica dont know her background..

If they dont need the money, why are they in the show?

You dont apply to things you dont want.

For them been in the show..they want the money

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
FIGARO00:
That guy behaves like someone who's mentally handicapped. I don't mean any harm, but it is what it is...

What is wrong in sharing someone's post? Secondly,I have never shared or liked his post.I have never seen that moniker before today except its an alternate
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sylviaunusual(f): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
thatigboman:
Tolanibaj forced herself into prince. Vee forced her way into Neo, Lilo forced herself into eric. Sophisticated sluts.
And that scar-faced mad cow, short dwarfish man devil, very black, very ugly, rapist, paedophile, murderous, HIV/AIDS infected, weed-smoking, cultist bastard called laycoon is trying to force himself into Erica. Thunder fire the bastard
You crack me up sir grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
In life , we have the lead actors , the supporting casts and the bit actors.
Sadly , Laycon is one person that has played the supporting cast a lot in his life.
( Life isn't fair dears )
He's used to not being wanted , the guy that never gets the girl he wants ....so much that it has sparked something vicious inside him .

Do I think he has inferiority complex ?
Yes I do.

Do I think he's a bad person ?

Absolutely not , he's an amazing person with innate goodness . He's kind , helpful and generous with his time and knowledge .

Do I think he's deserving of so much more ?
Definitely yes .

He's on the biggest stage of his life and career ( for now )
This is the time he needs to refocus and find himself again .
Out of the millions of Nigerians that auditioned ,he's one of the lucky ones that got picked , that should do a lot to boost his self esteem and remind him that all those words that people say to put him down has no effect in the Lord's blessings and decisions.

This is his time to take the role that has eluded him all his life and be the lead actor in his own story.

I'm scared that if he continues this way , he's going to do a great deal of damage not only to his chances of winning, but his billowing brand as well.

A wise man once said that the devil waits for every man at the last threshold that leads to his blessings.
Laycon can either come out of this as a winner or end up with a heavy dent in his life and career.

The choice as always is his to make . cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
igasiboy98:
Why is Nengi looking moody.
She's on her period

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
[[s]quote author=ANTISIMPS post=92624856]
I know simps when I see them[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
homesteady:
I didn't know this matter generated so much wahala, I was intentionally ignoring it until I just saw #Justice for Kidd trending on Twitter...

I saw that article that was on Africa magic site, was it Dannyxy or that other guy that types with green fonts that wrote that article? grin grin That person is an extremist ICON and should be sacked immediately..

My sentiment exactly. The writer's bias against Kidd was too obvious.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
My thoughts in the whole situations in the house as follows;

Laycon, his main game plan was to catch one of the hottest girls in the house, to him, Erica was a perfect catch until Kidd came his way, sensing a trouble in his game plan, he went to Nengi but she turned him down, she diplomatically asked that they remained friends just as they have always been, that she likes him for his wise advice.

Laycon is definitely not interested in Erica for a romantic relationship, he only sees her as the only medium to win big brother. I wish he could respect himself and just remain friends with everybody and stop being a laughing stock.

Ozo, he is somehow a realist, he became friends with Dora by accident and was clever enough to identify her exceptional lovely qualities.
He is however afraid of the aftermath of the show and wouldn't want to be caught up in a by force relationship or marriage, hence he being careful with Dora and at the same time, not willing to commit to Nengi without his family support. Like he said, his life has always been about family and academics. He values his reputation and that of his family more than anything for now. Besides, fine guys don't usually say much to win over girls just as fine girls somehow believe that they deserve all the attention and best life can provide, hence there is a silent war between Erica and Nengi even when the two knew each other long before they met in the bbn house. For him, it better to be alone than to be in an unmarked territory.

Kidd, his game plan was to catch cruise with every girl and be the Alpha male of the house but unfortunately, Ozo derailed his pkan as he was forced to cut down on his flirtation when he saw Ozo close to Erica and his using Nengi to get his revenge which will likely fail because Nengi takes no one's advice, she is a pseudo listener, she doesn't contribute much in any discussion, she sometimes listens to get either information against you or just to keep you around.

Prince he came in with prince charming attitude, wanted to be the center of attention of all the girls, he was almost succeeding until Nengi deflated his plan, he surprisingly made a lot of progress without having to saw a lot but now, he will have to talk times three to keep Tbaj around.

Erica like I said, Erica came in with the intention of being the center of attention in the house, she surprisingly saw Nengi whom she felt must have came in too with the same game plan, knowing Nengi as a boss in the game, she quickly reached out to her to form a tag team partner but as a mistress in the mind game, Nengi deflated her plan with silent treatment, she broke down in tears thinking that her game plan could possibly create an enemy between her and her supposedly friend Nengi as Nengi was not fort coming with her own game plan.
The thing with Kidd was not part of her plan but to her, Kidd is a perfect catch since Nengi was in Ozo case and seemed not interested any tag team.

Nengi
I must confess, this girl is too wise for her age, she came in with a similar game plan as Erica but unfortunately, her first victim been Ozo was a hard nut to crack, and the hunter became the hunted, the more she tried to keep to her game plan, the more she got distracted by the silent treatment from Ozo. Prince has to pay the ultimate price for her to make any progress in Ozo and to be honest, Nengi is not interested in any relationship in that house and won't be an easy catch for Kidd either. The only way Kidd can get her is with rejection, girls of her type hate rejection and can do stupid things to be accepted.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
MizzD:
The Wayas are doing PDA tongue grin

Laycon with the side eye...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
DoubleeDee:

Ironically, it’s the African in us.
Praise’s act with Ka3na was worse, yet he’s been spared the backlash.

Hello bro kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Laycon the protector has been side lined...cheesy cheesy
You guys aren't getting it

Laycon is not forcing himself on her or forcing a relationship. Hence, don't expect cuddling as Kidd does.

She's in a 'relationship' with Kidd which Laycon admitted to.

Last night was a case of a drunk being protected and it ends there

Don't expect him over her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Feeling for Tochi and Tricky T. Looks like they’ve reached the end of the road sad sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
FIGARO00:
That guy behaves like someone who's mentally handicapped. I don't mean any harm, but it is what it is...
LoL. Well it's the internet. I've encountered funnier weirdos

I just had to tell him straight up, in the unlikely event that he is a normal person, that it is abnormal to be sharing posts at random - including the ones yabbing you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
mycar:
[s]My thoughts in the whole situations in the house as follows;

Laycon, his main game plan was to catch one of the hottest girls in the house, to him, Erica was a perfect catch until Kidd came his way, sensing a trouble in his game plan, he went to Nengi but she turned him down, she diplomatically asked that they remained friends just as they have always been, that she likes him for his wise advice.

Laycon is definitely not interested in Erica for a romantic relationship, he only sees her as the only medium to win big brother. I wish he could respect himself and just remain friends with everybody and stop being a laughing stock.

Ozo, he is somehow a realist, he became friends with Dora by accident and was clever enough to identify her exceptional lovely qualities.
He is however afraid of the aftermath of the show and wouldn't want to be caught up in a by force relationship or marriage, hence he being careful with Dora and at the same time, not willing to commit to Nengi without his family support. Like he said, his life has always been about family and academics. He values his reputation and that of his family more than anything for now. Besides, fine guys don't usually say much to win over girls just as fine girls somehow believe that they deserve all the attention and best life can provide, hence there is a silent war between Erica and Nengi even when the two knew each other long before they met in the bbn house. For him, it better to be alone than to be in an unmarked territory.

Kidd, his game plan was to catch cruise with every girl and be the Alpha male of the house but unfortunately, Ozo derailed his pkan as he was forced to cut down on his flirtation when he saw Ozo close to Erica and his using Nengi to get his revenge which will likely fail because Nengi takes no one's advice, she is a pseudo listener, she doesn't contribute much in any discussion, she sometimes listens to get either information against you or just to keep you around.

Prince he came in with prince charming attitude, wanted to be the center of attention of all the girls, he was almost succeeding until Nengi deflated his plan, he surprisingly made a lot of progress without having to saw a lot but now, he will have to talk times three to keep Tbaj around.

Erica like a say, Erica came in with the intention of being the center of attention in the house, she surprisingly saw Nengi whom she felt must have come with the game plan, knowing Nengi as a boss in the game, she quickly reached out to her to form a tag team partner but as a mistress in the mind game, Nengi deflated her plan with silent treatment, hence she broke down in tears thinking that her game plan could possibly create an enemy between her and her supposedly friend Nengi as Nengi was not fort coming forward with her own game plan.
The making out thing with Kidd was not planned out and her mind but to her, Kidd is a perfect catch since Nengi was in Ozo case and seemed not interested any tag team partnership.

Nengi
I must confess, this girl is too wise for her age, she came in with a similar game plan as Erica but unfortunately, her first victim been Ozo was a hard nut to crack, and the hunter became the hunted, the more she tried to keep to her game plan, the more she got distracted by the silent treatment from Ozo. Prince has to pay the ultimate price for her to make any progress in Ozo and to be honest, Nengi is not interested in any relationship in that house and won't be an easy catch for Kidd either. The only way Kidd can't get her is with rejection, girls of her type hate rejection and can do stupid things for acceptance.[/s]

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
I like this nengi, of cox I like all better things created by God but I don't like most of her wears. Can't imagine been in that house, someone might have been kemened out sad

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Threebear:
In life , we have the lead actors , the supporting casts and the bit actors.
Sadly , Laycon is one person that has played the supporting cast a lot in his life.
( Life isn't fair dears )
He's used to not being wanted , the guy that never gets the girl he wants ....so much that it has sparked something vicious inside him .

Do I think he has inferiority complex ?
Yes I do.

Do I think he's a bad person ?

Absolutely not , he's an amazing person with innate goodness . He's kind , helpful and generous with his time and knowledge .

Do I think he's deserving of so much more ?
Definitely yes .

He's on the biggest stage of his life and career ( for now )
This is the time he needs to refocus and find himself again .
Out of the millions of Nigerians that auditioned ,he's one of the lucky ones that got picked , that should do a lot to boost his self esteem and remind him that all those words that people say to put him down has no effect in the Lord's blessings and decisions.

This is his time to take the role that has eluded him all his life and be the lead actor in his own story.

I'm scared that if he continues this way , he's going to do a great deal of damage not only to his chances of winning, but his billowing brand as well.

A wise man once said that the devil waits for every man at the last threshold that leads to his blessings.
Laycon can either come out of this as a winner or end up with a heavy dent in his life and career.

The choice as always is his to make . cool

You said heavyly dent his image,when there are people who have had sex on the show, even one showed her breast, one that was a body builder touched someone inappropriately..what happened to them..nothing, they all moved on.

After the show,when he watch the video of his love interest banging on life tv,his senses will come back to normal.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
homesteady:
I didn't know this matter generated so much wahala, I was intentionally ignoring it until I just saw #Justice for Kidd trending on Twitter...

I saw that article that was on Africa magic site, was it Dannyxy or that other guy that types with green fonts that wrote that article? grin grin That person is an extremist ICON and should be sacked immediately..
yinmu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
thatigboman:
sharap
That fact say u dey answer Igbo for ur name the pain cos I be Igbo guy too... And I'm not as tribalistic as u are plus I also Stan ozo and prince, well wetin concern me continue weeping na u go tire...
When u're done talking pls give us a talking point from our laycon, I love hearing ur banters cos I feel the pains behind that ( cos ur words on NL has no shit to do with real life BBN) so continue my guy, continue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Neo can eat.
Or was it Vee that finished that mound of indomie in less than 3 minutes. shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eeghe:

If a woman is interested in you, she would laugh at your slow talks, so much that one would be inclined to think you were Kevin Hart
I don’t think it’s Ozo here

Have you seen Ozo gisting with Dora or Erica?
Did you watch him with Katrina last Saturday? They want(ed) to hear him talk because that have interest in him (not all of them romantic, they truly care about him)

I don't understand your point. Are you agreeing with what I said or against it.

Like you said, a girl interested in you will laugh at your dry jokes. Non of that is happening here and Ozo is still hanging around and talking without life, even his gestures seem to irritate her.

My point is Ozo making himself look very stupid around Nengi, its like she is tolerating him.

And it ain't a good thing if a girl is tolerating a guy.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Laycon has suicide tendencies,no normal man will behave the way he's been doing.He needs urgent attention as soon as he gets evicted

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eeghe
https://twitter.com/BbnaijaHD/status/1292377258607468544
Video showing what he said

The 'also' is said at 0:33
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
mycar:
My thoughts in the whole situations in the house as follows;

Erica like I said, Erica came in with the intention of being the center of attention in the house, she surprisingly saw Nengi whom she felt must have come with the game plan, knowing Nengi as a boss in the game, she quickly reached out to her to form a tag team partner but as a mistress in the mind game, Nengi deflated her plan with silent treatment, hence she broke down in tears thinking that her game plan could possibly create an enemy between her and her supposedly friend Nengi as Nengi was not fort coming forward with her own game plan.
The making out thing with Kidd was not planned out and her mind but to her, Kidd is a perfect catch since Nengi was in Ozo case and seemed not interested any tag team partnership.

Nengi
I must confess, this girl is too wise for her age, she came in with a similar game plan as Erica but unfortunately, her first victim been Ozo was a hard nut to crack, and the hunter became the hunted, the more she tried to keep to her game plan, the more she got distracted by the silent treatment from Ozo. Prince has to pay the ultimate price for her to make any progress in Ozo and to be honest, Nengi is not interested in any relationship in that house and won't be an easy catch for Kidd either. The only way Kidd can get her is with rejection, girls of her type hate rejection and can do stupid things to be accepted.

LOL

Support your Nengi and go

This your write-up just resemble wetin that Africa Magic guy write this morning.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
I really can't see love or whatsoever feeling btwn Ozo and Nengi
All I see from Nengi side is just A GIRL CATCHING CRUISE AND ENJOYING THE MOMENT WITH GUYS IN THE HOUSE(more with the guyz closer to her though).

From Ozo side all I see is INFATUATION AND OBSESSION

Nengi only av one job to do in week 3(d already concluded week),and that's to convince/Manipulate (whichever way u see it) Ozo stans like myself and so many other in order to get their votes(remember Ozo and his bestie are not up).

To some extent Nengi perfected dat job starting from Tuesday up until Thursday and probably Friday(that Friday no count sef since Voting don already close).
I'm pretty sure she got up to 70% of Ozo's Stan votes, impressive right?

This is what I observed and that's why I never put much seriousness to the Ozone thingy we briefly saw frm Tuesday to Thursday,cos I knew it was born from mischief.
Nengi is back to her natural sef which is normal to her,I'm just so happy I didn't get carried away with d Ozone thing(I didn't waste my vote after all).

Ozo Stan,please and please is like from all indication Ozo still need our prayers o,not only the Votes.(all I see in Ozo's action towards Nengi is Obsession and so much infatuation)
And as we pray,let prepare our sim and if possible buy more sim and get ready for week 4.Monday 10pm is the time.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Neo is still hungry.
Indomie is useless
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Manager08:
If Erica has in any way indicated to Laycon that she does not trust Kidd despite being attracted to him, like she has severally told us in the diary room.

Then I don't think what Laycon said yesternight was wrong in any way.

Laycon does not intervene in their lovey-dovey any other day. Although he sulks and act depressed about it, he however doesn't go out of his way.

But last night, Erica clearly wasn't herself, she was high. It'll have been understandable if she and Kidd were an item, but no they aren't, they are just friends who like to kiss and cuddle as rightly agreed.

If Kiddwaya had made any suggestive move toward Erica yesterday, without the interference of laycon and other housemates, they would probably have had sex again.

And Kidd indeed made a move, he came to Erica and kissed her, and Erica wanted it. If it wasn't for Dora doing standby and refusing to leave her side, she'd have pulled Kidd close to her and gbam. Sex again.

So it's indeed a dicey situaltion. But I'm proud of Laycon for making sure Erica didn't fall victim to her own demons.

Igba!
Laycon had a dodgy intent
He was the only one acting a script in the sea of extreme drunkenness
Period
@ trust everyone even viewers knows Erica wants Kidd to commit . So when she said she didn’t trust him it was because he was flirty. She didn’t know if he would pick Wathoni or Nengi. Dora also did something similar
So Laycon twisted it but we watched and watch

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.