Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5040201 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kidd about to wash Erica's hair for her.

Such a caring someborri

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You are the one who has assumed that Laycon falsely accused Kidd.

It would be right to say that Laycon falsely accused Kidd if it were possible for all of us to be sure that Kidd wouldn't have taken advantage of Erica.

You are assuming that Kidd wouldn't have taken advantage of her on Live TV. But assumptions can never furnish accusations.

How does one make 3 statements without saying anything at all? Take of your Laycon-tinted glasses, breathe in and out and see the forest for the trees.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
amehrada:
They evicted two of their best cooks last week. Especially Ka3na!

So noodles fall on them.

Hahaha.. And Lucy will probably leave today as well..

who is your favorite this year?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
ERICAsHawk:

Donique for presidenttttttt! kiss kiss kiss

Makydebbie, thank you. I'll not drag him with you for today tongue
Ode. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

Such a caring someborri
Awwwwwwwww cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. I hope Laycon is nowhere near that room? The housemates should hide any sharp objects in that house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Praise is a crazy guy throwing jabs at Laycon...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

Such a caring someborri

Gosh! This kidd guy can wash erica pants...the woman wrapper is showing everyday.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FakeOrgasm: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
davodyguy:

Life's not always about the trio

Ok!

But on this thread?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Threebear:

Interesting.

Isn't this the woman in Sex Education?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lucy dey tie bleached skipping rope for head. She is her own enemy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Praise and Laycon talking about Wathoni’s body.. Laycon says Wathoni is petite and that she looks like his celebrity crush

Praise enters him by saying his celebrity crush is in this house.

Praise can talk gan.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I didn't watch the Show last night.

However, my post was directed at Miss Anne who wrote that Laycon falsely accused Kidd.

That is not a false accusation.

It is a false accusation. He implied that Kidd will take advantage of Erica and it was clear for every one to see who the user and opportunist was. The mischievous short man amotekun

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Last night was insane.

I can't wait for Diary Sessions today, I hope to get some interesting narratives.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
We need to take life easy oo.
BBN 5 will come and go

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Praise should embarrass Laycon out of this crap

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Nonsense!

How is Ozo better than Erica
Ozo that Nengi dey use clean nyash even though she hasn't accepted the fools advances yet, while Dorathy bosses him around..
Ozo a simp that is indecisive....

U were never an Erica fan simple!
You are obviously watching a different version of bbn, by the way, Ozo is a man and Nengi is a lady and girls must be girls my dear.
For me, Ozo is doing fine, he is a man and should be the one looking out for his lady. If you like, abandon your partner when you finally get one, there is a thin line between arrogance and pride.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
There’s something really bothering Tolanibaj. And that thing is not in the house. That girl’s mind no dey the house but she’s just going with the flow.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fucknengi:

I ask you. Can you accept advances THAT WILL NEVER COME INTO EXISTENCE? There're no advances.
So why is he following her around like a dog in heat...U need to see him yesterday lol...is Nengi that is peppering him by not opening her honey pot for him since cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yes babe
Welcome back
safarigirl:
Last night was insane.

I can't wait for Diary Sessions today, I hope to get some interesting narratives.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
safarigirl:
Last night was insane.

Wow shocked shocked

Miss Safari...... smiley kiss

We missed your unadulterated updates.

Welcome back cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

Such a caring someborri
Caring enough to wash her hair but not enough not to finger her for national tv in Nigeria of all places . The bar is truly low

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
MizzD:
Haha

Eric’s look

Carammel you like? cheesy
The last I watched was when Laycon was eating with Nengi from the pot and Ozo joined them, I've been out since then.
Epp a sister with picture, just Eric grin.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gbam!
davodyguy:
BBN 5 will come and go

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Biggie show me the salon oo

I’m tired of seeing BrightO chewing loudly angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

How does one make 3 statements without saying anything at all? Take o your Laycon-tinted glasses, breathe in and out and see the forest for the trees.

Let me explain it to you.

If Mr A tells Mr B, "You are going to kill your wife tonight." in front of a large crowd.

Aside Mr B whose intention tonight is known only to him, no one in the crowd can be certain that Mr A has falsely accused Mr B of premeditated murder.

No one (aside Mr B) knows whether he has the intention of killing his wife tonight.

It is the same in this case.

You (the crowd) do not know Kidd's intention. You can never be certain that Laycon accused him falsely. What if Kidd had the intention of fingering Erica in her inebriated state? What if he had the intention of giving her MouthAction in her drunken state? Would you still accuse Laycon of falsely accusing Kidd?

You don't know this bit of information (Kidd's intention), so how can you say Laycon falsely accused him?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
galaxyball:

Caring enough to wash her hair but not enough not to finger her for national tv in Nigeria of all places . The bar is truly low
If it was Ozo, they would have called him a simp.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
So why is he following her around like a dog in heat...U need to see him yesterday lol...is Nengi that is peppering him by not opening her honey pot for him since cheesy

Since you had no answers to my question, we can all agree it that it is a fact, that advances not given can't be accepted.

He's the dog.. she's the bone.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
davodyguy:
BBN 5 will come and go

I have left all WhatsApp blogs for two months (apart from the ones where I get work/study updates)
I have not read anything apart from this thread and a couple of BBN related topics on Nairaland (and I am an addict) since BBN started
I have not watched a single other channel (this will be a problem now cos a higher subscription has more votes. BB is usually my period of doing the cheapest subscriptions , cos I watch nothing else cry)
Since the show began
I am the worst type of addict
I am barely functioning now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Anchor535:

TBH Ụka agbasa, Ozo has mad chemistry 4 Nengi but she keeps rebuffing him, yet holds him down deliberately. Like wtf! If u don't feel him lemme go, stop leading him on, while u flirt n take terrible advices 4rm Kidd, whom I suspect wants to destabilize Ozo's game, he knws Ozo likes Nengi. Using Nengi to subtly conquering Ozo emotionally, see aw happy Ozo was lastwk wining & wining, it didn't sit rite wit Kidd, so his best weapon to use against Ozo is Nengi who in qwestn is a fool n a user. Nne deres no chemistry ma biology hia bikonu.

Me I see something else. Nengi has never blushed for anybody except Ozo... When she enters diaries, na Ozo first even when he was not talking to her. From her utterances, she is jealous of his closeness with Dora. Etc etc... Ozo’s own might be as plain as the nose on his face but Nengi’s own is shielded.

Ozo has to keep remembering that Nengi said “nothing in the house’. Slow down on the touchy touchy. Bone her small, play with her small.. I just want to see if she will be able to keep saying no..

As for Kidd, I am looking at that one with side eye. He is married so he should stick to his wife. I also suspect he thinks Ozo is his competition so the flirting advise is suspicious to me as well..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
galaxyball:

He also introduced Erica's yansh to the world.
Anti 'under cover' agent.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
This kidd guy is getting me irritated.

First he feeds erica...like everyday
Now...he is washing her hair
Guess, he will help her wash her cloths and her pants all in the name of being romantic..

Ok..lets compare kidd with the so called alpha of last season Teddy A

i never saw teddy A trying to impress the girl he is married to.

The Kidd is either playing a game or he is the definition of a woman wrapper.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

It is a false accusation. He implied that Kidd will take advantage of Erica and it was clear for every one to see who the user and opportunist was. The mischievous short man amotekun

And you implied that Kidd wouldn't do it.

SMH...

My friend, you didn't know Kidd's intentions for Erica, you can't bring up false accusations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.