Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5040195 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
I wish I could hug Prince right now

Can someone at least bring him water

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
If u are still bringing laycorn/Erica and kidd gists to the thread till now..then u must have a problem in reality and should be avoided. Nonsense!

Update...
The ladies are in darlyn saloon making their hair...kidd is drying Erica's hair...mummy Lucy just said dey should try and sweep up after using. Prince is dead tired after making almost everyone's hair. Kidd is oiling Erica's hair.

I think guys get fascinated when asked to do anything hair on a woman's head...either wash, stretch, oil etc.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eeghe:

But, I love my life a looot, and it is a good one too, na useless I just dey cheesy
We had a BBA forum which was mostly for adults and professionals where we analyzed the game with other Africans (mostly Kenya, SA, Ghana, Zim and Zam). And it was without this new blind stanning like we do football clubs too.
That way we all absorbed the housemates and learnt them on the show. We made real life connections too.
But something happened to the forum and it disappeared from cyber space (my biggest social media horror cry)

Luckily I was on Nairaland (from that forum oo) and searched for BBN and found this place.
The world can explode when I am watching BB and I won’t know
That is not bad I think
Life is about grabbing everything that makes one happy in life
Cheers

Lord, I miss that forum.. cry cry cry.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eeghe:

Run away then, mxm!
cheesy tongue

Kikiki

*hides*

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
scondy:

galaxy save urself too much shalaye....they believe they can sway voters with what they post....year in year out ...who go win dey always win despite extremely exaggerated accusations....

laycon was a bit overzealous yesterday which was borne out of affection for erica....but the outcry and spin being purported is just laughable......
You're right, mek I no stress myself. Some people will still choose to believe what they want to believe no matter what cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eeghe:

Heard it now.
Thanks.
It changes nothing though, Laycon tried to use them to shine. Praise caught him in his game. We all did too.

I don't get you? Praise supported lay.no one caught anybody
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

Join us in the laycon ship
I think I'll pass, sorry. Thanks for the offer though
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
amehrada:
With Gbejero eye

grin grin grin

What does Gbejero mean?

Haf you abused me? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nengi runs to the room after biggie’s call because she’s been in a towel cheesy

I think it’s time for diary session.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
LordTheus:

I think I'll pass, sorry. Thanks for the offer though

Theres no way to pass to.all roads leads to laycon ship.up laycon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is what Dora baby looks like with her wig.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Afternoon to the superions wink⭕️

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dansuqi Dansuqi, where is my guy cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bookworm001:
Morning to the superions wink⭕️

Ozoemena for the money

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slynation:

That was Laycons narrative which many of his sheeples believed... But those that watch the party without sentiments knows whats up

It happened..even dstv appreciated laycon for not kissing her back...they wrote a thread on Twitter about the event
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:
Team Waya, Erica and Kiddrica, thank you for speaking out! grin cheesy kiss kiss
Maybe the gullible idiotic and foolish Laycon asslickers will still say BigBrother is Laycon's hater.

Anybody with common sense will know the gravity of the statement Laycon made towards Kiddi last night.

Imagine indirectly accusing Kiddi of being a rapist just for your selfish reasons. That guy is evil, but his fans are worse.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

LOL

So, you think women should run to men's feet for protection, but men should just chill and do nothing for the women they are supposedly interested in.

Na therapist you need, no be this internet go help you.

Women do that..if your woman is not doing that..she does not think you are a man.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
LordTheus:

Yup
Wetin do the original, dem don ban you for 600years?
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

And you implied that Kidd wouldn't do it.

SMH...

My friend, you didn't know Kidd's intentions for Erica, you can't bring up false accusations.

How do you know Kidd's intention to Erica are you in his mind. Kidd and Erica have been better lovers than anyone else in that house. Their relationship is open and not riddled with envy and jealousy. Imagine laycon already being possessive over what is not his.
Thanks to twitterng for standing up for Kiddwaya. We knew who gave the drinks to Erica for his ulterior motives of stealing a kiss, we know the opportunitist who was bad-mouthing another housemate for his own personal aggrandizement. Shame on Laycon and all is fans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Only Kiddwaya and Neo are excused to serve their women in this house...not those simps that don't even know the color of their lady's pants grin cheesy grin cheesy
I swear.... I just like that NEO grin he knows what's up
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

Theres no way to pass to.all roads leads to laycon ship.up laycon

Imaginary road tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
I will like to see Nengi wining the HOH challenge. not this week though. I will like it to be in week whereby Ozo and Kidd will be available for DHOH.
I will like to check something
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
poiunt:

Washed his cloth not her cloth..he didnt impress her..she was always running to his feet for protection

Okay oh... I will not unsee what I saw or unhear what I heard... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
BrightO helping Dora clean her toe nails

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Twoclans:

At bold very very true

Very very very true. This life na one, if we die now, everything ends. sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
ANTISIMPS:
Only Kiddwaya and Neo are excused to serve their women in this house...not those simps that don't even know the color of their lady's pants grin cheesy grin cheesy
[/s]
cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
CaSttLe:
If u are still bringing laycorn/Erica and kidd gists to the thread till now..then u must have a problem in reality and should be avoided. Nonsense!

Update...
The ladies are in darlyn saloon making their hair...kidd is drying Erica's hair...mummy Lucy just said dey should try and sweep up after using. Prince is dead tired after making almost everyone's hair. Kidd is oiling Erica's hair.

I think guys get fascinated when asked to do anything hair on a woman's head...either wash, stretch, oil etc.

Guys get fascinated of doing anything on a woman's hair.

Pls show us the guys...except maybe you are using kiddwaya behavior to judge all guys
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tochi limps..seems to have a problem with his leg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fucknengi:
And it's another day of all trolling and no updates.

Maybe because the show is already too predictable and we know that the following things must surely be happening.

1. Laycon sulking all day
2. Kidd obsessively looking out for Erica.
3. Ozo testing the waters with Nengi
4. Eric eating endlessly

E.t.c

At this points,twists and new housemates are needed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

How do you know Kidd's intention to Erica are you in his mind. Kidd and Erica have been better lovers than anyone else in that house. Their relationship is open and not riddled with envy and jealousy. Imagine laycon already being possessive over what is not his.
Thanks to twitterng for standing up for Kiddwaya. We knew who gave the drinks to Erica for his ulterior motives of stealing a kiss, we know the opportunitist who was bad-mouthing another housemate for his own personal aggrandizement. Shame on Laycon and all is fans.
You don't need to border yourself....Konji hold their man but they trying to Glorify him, I just hope he doesn't lose his mind one day

If the was happening Outside the show Laycon for don send Assassins for Kiddwaya grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dotez:
I will like to see Nengi wining the HOH challenge.
not this week though.
I will like it to be in week whereby Ozo and Kidd will be available for DHOH.

I will like to check something
Make she pick Kidd or even big brother Abeg, that girl way nor pure

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kiddi and his boys, BrightO and Tochi about to cook.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.