Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5074192 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, Mercy is not an A-list celebrity in Nigeria.

Mercy is like a C-list celeb. One step higher than social media influencers, and this is quite an argument for sone influencers, because I know some YouTube celebs that have entered rooms Mercy was not considered for.

When Prince Charles came to Nigeria, did anyone invite Mercy for the meet and greet? No.

E get some kain events wey if dem no invite you come, you no be A-list celeb for Nigeria, and Mercy has not been invited to a lot of those events.

Which big time, exclusive event, has Mercy been invited to?

Make we gauge her A-list status. She is not a mover and shaker in the industry, she is just another pawn
D list, mercy is not recognized nationally

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
carammel:
Erica-Laycon and Neo's friendship will sail for long.

Yes,they may form a very strong alliance, a triumvirate similar to what Julius Caesar,marcus crassus and Pompey or Octavian,mark Anthony and lepidus or more like efe,bisola and marvis
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kayceesings:

She did?? As in wathoni
That's a really stupid reasoning
vee, not wathoni

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegiri: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
doziefrank07:

That's because we chose not to derail...
Keep on forcing Agama unnecessarily and watch how you will breed new haters

Breed new haters?.. cheesy grin grin grin

What happened to the old ones?.. so at this point you think we are scared of haters? You must be really empty upstairs!..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:

Mercy is like a C-list celeb. One step higher than social media influencers, and this is quite an argument for sone influencers, because I know some YouTube celebs that have entered rooms Mercy was not considered for.

When Prince Charles came to Nigeria, did anyone invite Mercy for the meet and greet? No.

E get some kain events wey if dem no invite you come, you no be A-list celeb for Nigeria, and Mercy has not been invited to a lot of those events.

Make we gauge her A-list status. She is not a mover and shaker in the industry, she is just another pawn
Mumunaries right now

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
thatigboman:
TrikyTee should just go and sit down. All this cock and bull story, is that what Biggie say they should talk about?

He has done a lot in life

Why do you sound jealous?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Has ozo talked?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JhayJoe: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
ArchAngeI:
I dare anyone to summarize all the nonsense that this nose said
Even biggie is tired of trickytee, let's see if they'll only come back from ads when he's done talking
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
i'm feeling trickytee mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Tell your teammates to stop analysing Mercy on a thread that has nothing to do with her...

I get she's the standard of success but.... atleast let's not derail.. tongue
Yimu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
ArchAngeI:
D list, mercy is not recognized nationally
grin grin grin we go reach Z list today

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Even Kayode sef tire for this n*gga..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SirMichael1: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
This advert came at the right time. Hopefully he'll be out of that chair when the show resumes. Trickster, very boring.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Brubembem:

According to you, Mercy has a house worth 75m, 3 exotic cars and endorsement worth millions. These were what you listed to defend Mercy against Miracle.

And we both know Rema don't have all these.

So using your analogy against Miracle with Mercy, are we safe to say Mercy is bigger than Rema? grin

Apples and oranges. . . .

I gave you the reason why Rema is bigger (that's the question you asked me) Mercy. Even if Rema has one car alone, everybody knows he's bigger than Mercy because not only is he known in Africa (a continent Mercy is known in), he's known worldwide. So, your analogy is DOA.

Mercy on the other hand won a bigger prize money than Miracle. Own a 75m house with internal decorations in million but paid for free by the brands. Has 3 cars worth over 30m. Has a bigger audience home and abroad than Miracle. Has a reality TV show on AM Showmax (no be beans, bro), with endorsements Miracle can only dream of.

Guy, Miracle is successful, but don't push your luck too far. Mercy is more successful than him until you bring proofs.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JhayJoe: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
onyeomanono24:
Thought he said 1984
I heard 1985 but he doesn't look it at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kayceesings(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
biggie Don tire for the guy talk. Abeg. Make e end before advert finish
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:
LOL.

There is not one person with a license to pilot, that made a grave mistake.

No reason am

Its a well sought after profession just like health sector needs doctors
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Celebraties got their field and specializations.

What is Mercy? BBN star? When we all know that these housemates will kick her out of the way when they leave the house.

ABI you go leave Dora and Nengi, go dey sign Mercy? cheesy

You all defending Mercy don't understand what career and talent is all about.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegiri: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:

Nobody said she's a mover and shaker if the industry.
Yes she's A-list celebrity.
Isn't all high profile events you see the movers and shakers of the industry?.. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SirMichael1: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Eeghe:

Yes Memorable thing- everything
Awwnnn. I missed it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Brubembem:

Which show abeg? grin

Mercy & Ike showing on Showmax (worldwide) and DSTV Showcase (Africa). Season 1 just ended and season 2 will begin when BBN20 ends

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
switlily25:

Yimu
This one na by fire by force Agama trend ooo..anything for their fave to trend..unluckily for them, she is getting negative remarks

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Froshloaded:

Leave my babe oo

Shorry cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

Tacha is more famous than her.stop deceiving yourself

There's no planet that exist where tacha is more famous than mercy

Okay let's look at facts. Before Bbn tacha had the highest fanbase among All of them on Instagram. Like waaaaaaaaaaay more than mercy

Fast forward post Bbn... now mercy has a bigger fanbase on Instagram than tacha. What does that tell you?

Apart from that mercy has also signed more deals outside the house and is more popular among other celebrities. Heck even in the house mercy defeated tacha head on.

The only planet that exist where tacha is bigger is the alternate reality created in the minds of delusional tacha fans

#ColdHardFacts

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tricky and Neo be like parrots

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegiri: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Brubembem:
Celebraties got their field and specializations.

What is Mercy? BBN star? When we all know that these housemates will kick her out of the way when they leave the house.

ABI you go leave Dora and Nengi, go dey sign Mercy? cheesy

You all defending Mercy don't understand what career and talent is all about.

The fact is that you don't even have any factual point to back this up with as it has not even been test run. So you are just making blind analysis. I get you are pained she's still Winning after a year. Well you are going to stay that way , cause Mercy ain't going to be where you thought she would...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
TrickyTee says if he wasn't in a relationship outside the house, he's certain he would walk out of the house with one.

Who will date TrickyTee biko? Orisirisi. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Beorn:

Apples and oranges. . . .

I have you the reason why Rema is bigger (that's the question you asked me) Mercy. Even if Rema has one car alone, everybody knows he's bigger than Mercy because not only is he known in Africa (a continent Mercy is known in), he's known worldwide. So, your analogy is DOA.

Mercy on the other hand won a bigger prize money than Miracle. Own a 75m house with internal decorations in million but paid for free by the brands. Has 3 cars worth over 30m. Has a bigger audience home and abroad than Miracle. Has a reality TV show on AM Showmax (no be beans, bro), with endorsements Miracle can only dream of.

Guy, Miracle is successful, but don't push your luck too far. Mercy is more successful than him until you bring proofs.
My question was very simple.

Using your analogy and points against Miracle with Mercy, tell us who is bigger between Mercy and Rema. Simple!

Remember, Rema no get 3 exotic cars, house worth 75m and deals worth millions grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:

As far as reality TV is concerned in Nigeria, Mercy is number 1. Who else in Nigeria have a reality series on DSTV. You've always hated her we know, but you don't have to be biased.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
I love kiddi's eyes
Niggy stares at you so deep like he can see through you or see if you are lying
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lashnikov: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
MizzD:
TrickyTee says if he wasn't in a relationship outside the house, he's certain he would walk out of the house with one.

Who will date TrickyTee biko? Orisirisi. undecided
E say he's very 'certain' grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.