Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5001541 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
All these physical and mental connection. Kidd smart die, in my own opinion he's the smartest in that house.

Baba is just dropping truths this night cool

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
codedguy1:

Ask Dora what exactly. Was Dora beside them on the dancefloor where Laycon claimed she tried to kiss him?

What will Dora confirm?
Bro just leave them abeg... Laycon changed the narrative of the party to Erica to his favour and everyone is hear saying what i don't know....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dotez:

Kidd might be a play boy o
but it is definitely glaring dat he like Erica.

He really does, they're just being too careful. No one wants to get hurt. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ozo na man you be.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Geezeem:

I know right grin
This year 2020 Sha

... E be thinz
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by moststylish(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:
Prince:

"I had the mind that I wasn't going to get into any relationships in the house, because there are chances I will get finer babes when I leave. Dem fit don even DM me as I dey comot"

This is the mentality some people should be carrying.
prince is very sensible, some guys brain in that house need to be formated

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Blackhawk01:
Kidd used house's chicken to make noodles for Erica, God punish I'm not sure what I feel. grin grin grin grin grin

And he told Erica "for you, everything is possible" when she asked how he got all he put in the noodles. Nonsense children, I shipppppp!

cheesy
I didn’t hear this lol
Tochi’s exit destabilized me a bit
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
NENGIsmells:
she needs to step up her slaying game . u dont come here with dirty looking hair looking like an olosho and expect reasonable attention when there are pople like erica around

As in eehn cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Stupidity is using ileya promo in your advert at this time. Revolution properties need the revolution in their creative processes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kidd and tolanibaj

Kidd said erica disgraced herself on the live show

Said if anybody should try to disgrace him, he will beat the person and go home

He is angry ebuka called him a flirt and called him out for teaching someone how to flirt

Kidd is going to be disqualified, e sure for me die, cause things are going to get messy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
MizzD:
Vee just said to Laycon that Neo is not even her boyfriend.

Is she insinuating that Neo is clingy

Kikiki cheesy cheesy
I just dey look her with gbejero eye first

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Kidd and tolanibaj

He is angry ebuka called him a flirt and called him out for teaching someone how to flirt

Kidd is going to be disqualified, e sure for me die, cause things are going to get messy

Stop talking nonsense

Be like your television dey upside down, or you don dey high finish.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Estellie:
Buh why is everyone misunderstanding Erica though?

She likes Kidd buh doesn't want to be the one pushing. She wants Kidd to come after her properly, not the 'I like Erica and I'm flirtatious so I'll flirt with other girls' sad
Erica really likes Kidd, it goes way beyond physical attraction, she doesn't want to come off as cheap that's why she's trying hard to friendzone him. She nor wan be the one to dey pursue man, make the man do the chasing and make e do am well.

Erica likes laycon as a friend, just FRIENDS. I bond very well with guys so I know how this feels like. Laycon is one of the few friends she has so she doesn't wanna stop talking to him.

Most people criticized Ozo for ignoring Nengi, said it was really childish. Now y'all want Erica and laycon to ignore each other since they can't have a thing in the house. That'd would be super childish too, it's not necessary. Erica doesn't understand why she has to stop talking to her frnd just because she can't get her heart to love him..

Dora has gone through worse being friends with Ozo buh she hasn't stopped talking to Ozo. They are still frnds so why does Erica have to stop talking to her frnd?

What's so difficult to understand here??

To me, Erica is a sweet girl. No pretense nothing. She's not trying to eat her cake and have it, she's just a girl with a male bestie that she cares for. The only thing she did wrong was using the word "mental attraction".

Babe is even willing to stop the whole Kidd thing just to make laycon happy.

cry

kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Kidd outburst is loading. Yesterday, he was complaining about how people in the house are beginning to piss him off. Now he’s talking about if someone talks shitt about him in the house or tries to embarrass him on TV, he will beat them up and just take the disqualification grin. I think he was talking about Ebuka grin. You can’t hide your true personality for ten weeks. You are gonna explode one day. It already happened to someone in that house undecided. Even Prince, I think he’s a very cool guy but he’s being too careful for a reason. My opinion sha.

you people should stop it please. where will he find Ebuka to beat? is he in the house? did he not cite example of the kind of embarrassment he meant by using a period stained pant.... which can only happen INSIDE the house?

abeg free Kidd.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
moststylish:
prince is very sensible, some guys brain in that house need to be formated
same prince went after all the girls and settled for nengi, wathoni and tolanibaj

Prince they didn't ask you cause you dont matter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
amehrada:
I dey tell you.... He don size all the housemates talk the talk sha
I dey tell you, but forget if Kidd jam Laycon or Neo for street for night, he go mellow. Those 2 guys are just holding it down. You see guys with Laycon stature and face no dey get joy for street.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
I'd love to see Kidd beat somebody up. Preferably Ozo. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bookworm001:

[s]
Don't let Ozo mess up your head, don't lose your sanity over him biko cause he will be there till the finals tongue

Better get used to seeing him on your screen cool[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
homesteady:

Why are you guys saying he is referring to Ebuka? They were talking about quarrels in the house now, so he was obviously saying if anyone tries to embarrass him in the house he will beat the person.

Besides, where will he see Ebuka to beat? He will beat Ebuka on TV? undecided
He sounded pissed and from all we know he doesn't have any beef with any housemate currently..
It was definitely Ebuka

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eeghe:

cheesy
I didn’t hear this lol
Tochi’s exit destabilized me a bit

The first part was revealed when Praise was talking about why he was a bit angry with Kidd.

Kidd said the second part when he was feeding her earlier this morning.

They are free to deny what they share as much as they want but I ship. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:

Stop talking nonsense

Be like your television dey upside down, or you don dey high finish.
he threatened to beat up ebuka
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Kidd and tolanibaj

Ebuka did not call him a flirt. BTW, everyone in the house knows he's a flirt. He's called himself a flirt on several occasions. It's not a new thing.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mariinee:

But why

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Kidd outburst is loading. Yesterday, he was complaining about how people in the house are beginning to piss him off. Now he’s talking about if someone talks shitt about him in the house or tries to embarrass him on TV, he will beat them up and just take the disqualification grin. I think he was talking about Ebuka grin. You can’t hide your true personality for ten weeks. You are gonna explode one day. It already happened to someone in that house undecided. Even Prince, I think he’s a very cool guy but he’s being too careful for a reason. My opinion sha.
Kidd thinks he can just beat Ebuka up and move on, he thinks we are in a lawless country. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
ArchAnge1:
same prince went after all the girls and settled for nengi, wathoni and tolanibaj

Prince they didn't ask you cause you dont matter
Prince is more sensible than OZO

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ehenu grin
Hehehe, so ya wu ofu ugbo mmiri bu ya na erica...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
NENGIsmells:
u think its easy to be a billionaire. please when kid talk u stfu and listen

Na Kidd be the billionaire, abi na im papa?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
ANTISIMPS cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
We trended in the morning and afternoon...now we are trending at night...

BB, please put him up tomorrow.

We can't wait. cheesy kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hueyreckless0007: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mariinee:

Lmao

Thats going to be some premium stuff.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nigga calm down. It’s not that serious.
Geezeem:

you people should stop it please. where will he find Ebuka to beat? is he in the house? did he not cite example of the kind of embarrassment he meant by using a period stained pant.... which can only happen INSIDE the house?

abeg free Kidd.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mariinee:
Seconded

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.